Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holy Space Cadet!  (Read 869 times)
goodlord666 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

100%

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 06:13:26 PM

Hi, just wanted to let you know that browsing through the most recent posts I stumbled upon this image in (I think) the Spanish section (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=98606.msg1217003#msg1217003):

I have no fucking idea what it is but it looks so damn cool!

Have you ever played Elite Plus?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jermainé

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 06:51:44 PM

what am i looking at?  Huh
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 07:01:11 PM

Bitcoins.

Elite Plus? Pssssh. You young'uns.

THIS was Elite.

goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:12:28 PM

You are looking at me approaching some planets in the Rigel system, ready to unload some illegal toxics and a bunch of slaves. That green/red trail you see there is the smoke of an enemy pirate ship with a bunch of oars loaded which I'm about to salvage from it for change to be used in purchasing a new passenger cabin. It was also shortly before the game crashed on me for the 1'000'000th time.

Oh the good times I had Smiley

Here's another screenie, but I think it's from the sequel:

Jermainé

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 01:02:02 AM

You are looking at me approaching some planets in the Rigel system, ready to unload some illegal toxics and a bunch of slaves. That green/red trail you see there is the smoke of an enemy pirate ship with a bunch of oars loaded which I'm about to salvage from it for change to be used in purchasing a new passenger cabin. It was also shortly before the game crashed on me for the 1'000'000th time.

Oh the good times I had Smiley

Here's another screenie, but I think it's from the sequel:

haha..
FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 02:17:31 AM

Basic candlestick chart with Fibonacci ratios, trendlines, support and resistance, and a potential MACD crossover. Pretty standard stuff. We're seeing a continued downtrend as long as the upper trendline cannot be broken. Look for a retest of the long wicked bar for support, to consider going long.
goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 03:40:21 PM

Basic candlestick chart with Fibonacci ratios, trendlines, support and resistance, and a potential MACD crossover. Pretty standard stuff. We're seeing a continued downtrend as long as the upper trendline cannot be broken. Look for a retest of the long wicked bar for support, to consider going long.

Exactly. Or it's the main viewport of my space glider silly!

Notice how I'm scooping up solar energy by flying low on the sun so I get a better thrust towards the Hooters club on "New Pattaya" (the green planet in the middle).

Interesting side note: "Columbus' Destiny" (the planet beneath the other two) is currently being squashed to a pancake thanks to accelerated travel towards a newly created wormhole to the negative plane.

FirstAscent

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 04:38:00 PM

Have it your way. But it's exactly as I said it was. The upper trendline is still functioning as resistance.
goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:01:30 PM

Have it your way. But it's exactly as I said it was. The upper trendline is still functioning as resistance.

Well, no resistance my heat seeking missile can't handle.

FirstAscent

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:16:41 PM

Market resistance is purely a self fulfilling psychological phenomenon that is entirely impervious to physical penetration. Your heat seeking missile would be as effective against it as it would be against a ghost. Dream on.
goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:22:33 PM

Market resistance is purely a self fulfilling psychological phenomenon that is entirely impervious to physical penetration. Your heat seeking missile would be as effective against it as it would be against a ghost. Dream on.

If it's like a ghost I'll just use magic. Problem solved.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 06:28:13 PM

Just buy through it.

You're playing a space trader simulation after all.
goodlord666 (OP)

100%

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 08:05:27 PM

Just buy through it.

You're playing a space trader simulation after all.

I need to dump some toxics first before I can buy more, brb.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: