Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:10:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev  (Read 39653 times)
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 05:51:40 AM

Was any funds returned to wallets from the multi-pool? August 7th last day for coin and pool
 This is important in the investigation
NOte Pool still running 8-8-2015

Hi let me just tell you
I RUN THE POOL you can ask me any question you like about the pool.
Spots has never had any access to the pool
It's running the software that was provided by THEPEEPS
it's not down because I won't take it down till all the miners tell me to take it down.

Thanks
Paul

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:33:02 AM

For the record..

I did not, at any time, have a special wallet. The three people that I know of that did for sure are: RoboRob, Ricky Petrovich, and vegasguy

These 'heroes' are the ones that have fucked you all, not me

How do I know this for a fact? They tried to get me to pay them to keep it quiet, then tried to sell it to me, which is why all 3 have been on my ignore list for quite some time

Post evidence or I call more bullshit on your part.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:53:23 AM

Spotty left me a present so I would remember him. Isn't that cute.  Kiss

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Huh   something is going wrong with the staking?

i see 2 or 3 addys getting all the stakes and not paying to the masternodes ?

edit : gorillabucks.info explorer need to get fixed btw. last entry is august 5th.

How can that be? Spots is so much smarter than everyone else...

On a serious note:

If you think that, you are extremely stupid and showing how clueless this entire group of idiots is

Their chain has errors, which I, and anyone else with a brain, can easily exploit. This issue is not present in my coin, these guys are just amateur that have no idea what they are doing

Their chain has errors, which I, and anyone else with a brain, can easily exploit. This issue is not present in my coin, these guys are just amateur that have no idea what they are doing

I asked Spots about the supposed exploit on the C-Cex chatbox and he said he had fixed it and it didn't even require a hardfork so I asked him about the exploit and how he fixed it but he would not tell me. I called bullshit on the fact that he even fixed it, turns out he didn't and people were still exploiting the chain as of a few days ago. I don't like how Spots over-inflates his own abilities in order to try to appear like he's this Crypto Guru and say stuff like "I would help people but they were being assholes so I'm going to go ahead and attack their Blockchain (TEETH)" and pretends to know exploits and can destroy any Blockchain at his own will when he can't even fix the exploits in his own Blockchain. I would never work with Spots because he's arrogant and tries to belittle everyone that doesn't agree with him even when he is wrong, this is Spots problem and why so many people dislike him. So much fucking drama, so tired of hearing about it.

Lies. I've had you on ignore in there for a long time

Lies, you added me to ignore first when I questioned you about 10K in which I said the math points it to going to 0 and revolving there like pennies and then you threw a fit and went on about "math" and then later one took me off ignore several times only to put me back on ignore everytime you threw a fit. You answered my questioned directly that day and put me on your magical ignore list after that when I questioned your ability to have fixed the rumored exploit. In order to put someone on ignore half a dozen times you will have needed to take them off ignore too....
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 07:04:56 AM

For the record..

I did not, at any time, have a special wallet. The three people that I know of that did for sure are: RoboRob, Ricky Petrovich, and vegasguy

How do I know this for a fact? They tried to get me to pay them to keep it quiet, then tried to sell it to me, which is why all 3 have been on my ignore list for quite some time

Anyone ever play that one game.. what's it called.. oh yea, Fallout: New Vegas. Anyone ever play that one?

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 07:06:14 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

edit : gorillabucks.info explorer need to get fixed btw. last entry is august 5th.

On a serious note:

If you think that, you are extremely stupid and showing how clueless this entire group of idiots is

I asked Spots about the supposed exploit on the C-Cex chatbox and he said he had fixed it and it didn't even require a hardfork so I asked him about the exploit and how he fixed it but he would not tell me. I called bullshit on the fact that he even fixed it, turns out he didn't and people were still exploiting the chain as of a few days ago. I don't like how Spots over-inflates his own abilities in order to try to appear like he's this Crypto Guru and say stuff like "I would help people but they were being assholes so I'm going to go ahead and attack their Blockchain (TEETH)" and pretends to know exploits and can destroy any Blockchain at his own will when he can't even fix the exploits in his own Blockchain. I would never work with Spots because he's arrogant and tries to belittle everyone that doesn't agree with him even when he is wrong, this is Spots problem and why so many people dislike him. So much fucking drama, so tired of hearing about it.

Lies, you added me to ignore first when I questioned you about 10K in which I said the math points it to going to 0 and revolving there like pennies and then you threw a fit and went on about "math" and then later one took me off ignore several times only to put me back on ignore everytime you threw a fit. You answered my questioned directly that day and put me on your magical ignore list after that when I questioned your ability to have fixed the rumored exploit. In order to put someone on ignore half a dozen times you will have needed to take them off ignore too....

Quit trying to seem important, you insignificant twat

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 07:07:11 AM

Who's ready for some coin launches!?

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:09:22 AM

For the record..

Anyone ever play that one game.. what's it called.. oh yea, Fallout: New Vegas. Anyone ever play that one?

So, you've got nothing? Pretty safe to assume the exploited wallets were yours then.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 07:22:57 AM

For the record..

So, you've got nothing? Pretty safe to assume the exploited wallets were yours then.

Oh I have plenty, but I'm slow rolling, which you should know plenty about. Just use your real username, vegas, you are embarrassing yourself. For being such a computer 'expert,' you sure are sloppy. Looking at your gamer profile right now

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:24:05 AM

On a serious note:

Here, I bolded that little part for you which is the cause of all your troubles.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 07:27:16 AM

You sure are desperate for me to pay attention to you. Welcome to ignore on the third platform, weirdo

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:31:25 AM

Yawn... did someone post. Guess not.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 07:32:57 AM

I overlooked one issue in nearly three years, yes. Quite the pedastal you all have me on if that one problem in so long is causing threats against my family

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 07:35:16 AM

Yawn... did someone post. Guess not.

You're nothing but a two faced bitch like your real life buddy vegas. Fuck off. I even sent you extra coins from my personal stash because I was too busy to double check and you wouldn't leave me alone because you wanted my coin so back

The bridges are burned, the truth is coming out now about all you fucks. I'm done being nice. Want me to start posting the private chats we had about how you don't trust vegas because you know how he really is? Says a whoooole lot coming from someone who is his ACTUAL friend

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:44:33 AM

Feel free - He knows I was kissing up to you to get you to send the coins you owed him and me.
Yes -  he was sure you would screw him ove,r so I cashed his and mine - so post away.

Don't recall saying I didn't trust him but, I would have if it got us our coins which you were withholding.
Feel free to post or alter anything. I talk to Vegas almost everyday. But you are not worth my time.

You can't even quit right. Throw a fit leave - come back - swear a little leave come back - make threats to
deluge the community with coins - leave - quit - come back. Make up your mind but mostly - just leave.

You are so boring - I'm off this thread. You keep promising to leave and just can't. LOL. You are becoming
a bad comedy.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:48:22 AM

Yawn - boring - I really am off this thread for good.
Do you talk to your mother with that mouth?
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:49:22 AM

Final 3 words: Get psychological help!
Bye-Bye.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:54:04 AM

And can't leave without saying I trust Vegas 100% - Great person
Super business man - cares about his customers. I am one and have
used one of his businesses for 9 years since moving to Vegas.

Check out his businesses on all of the on-line rating services - highest
ratings.

You are such a joke. LOL.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 07:54:39 AM

Oh you said far more about him than you just don't trust him. Kiss his ass here, sure, try to save face, but this mountain is going to ruin a friendship  Wink

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:57:27 AM

Yaawnnnn ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:59:37 AM

To clarify: oOmeone could read my previous post that I don't trust Crestington.
Nothing could be farther from the truth. He is always on line (does he ever sleep).
He is polite helpful and finds answers if he does not know them. In addition,
Crestington is always respectful, even to beginners (like me) that ask clueless questions.

Spots see Paycon thread for an example of the way a development team should act.   
You will find a happy, supportive community that buys up the coins on every dip.             

Hey, thanks for the props btw. I try to think of it like I was when I first started in Crypto and would ask so many questions and wouldn't get much help from people so I try my best to help other people understand Crypto, how it works and to help with any problems. I haven't made any money off of PayCon personally because a large part of Coins I purchased and Staked early on was given out to help other people who lost out and paid some credible people for help in advancing the code and combating possible exploits. I care more about having a great group of people and seeing others make money than I do for myself. If anyone asks, I will admit that I am not some rockstar coder but you really do not need to be because it is far more about keeping people happy and keeping the code safe to use so if you are always working to help everyone around you, they will help you in return, that is what it means to be a community.

This is Spots weakness, he knows as much or less than I do about coding but cannot admit it and his attitude prevents him from ever being successful because he doesn't understand what it means to have a community around open-source code.

Case and point...

You sure are desperate for me to pay attention to you. Welcome to ignore on the third platform, weirdo

Who's ready for some coin launches!?

Keep it up, the more lies I see posted, the more coins I launch!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: