Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev  (Read 39653 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:25:04 PM

Scammer and asshole are two completely different things and I accept that I am the latter. Calling me a scammer does nothing but make the person saying it look stupid.

my new goal will be to release 1000 coins anonymously. Fuck all of you assholes. Whenever you see a coin launched from here on out, there is a 98% chance it will be from me, and I will not support any of them

Roll Eyes

So the scammer igotspots says he's not a scammer... we believe you  Roll Eyes

I think the point here we all keep avoiding is..
Has there been concrete tangible PROOF posted on THIS topic ?
Going on about whether iGotSpots has made some bad decisions is not the point.
(More specifically relating to the OP's accusations)
Using this as a free for all to try and cook up an attack on the guy is not very fair..
this topic was made to make a specific point now wasn't ?

and yeah I guess I am defending him  Shocked
who would have thought they would see that day ahhaha

edit:
I opened this topic expecting to see some proof that was worth making a topic about.
and I was let down because I didn't get some juicy drama LOL  Cheesy
So I feel I wasted my time in on this topic and by the looks of it I don't see any great proof coming so I am out  Cool

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:21:34 PM

Does the above make you a scammer? Probably not, but its pretty borderline the way you handled the entire situation. I don't think the accusation can be totally unexpected.

People like to think of themselves as having been scammed. That way they are victims and are absolved of all responsibility for their losses. If people would only do a little research before investing, most of these losses can be avoided.

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:33:32 PM

Does the above make you a scammer? Probably not, but its pretty borderline the way you handled the entire situation. I don't think the accusation can be totally unexpected.

People like to think of themselves as having been scammed. That way they are victims and are absolved of all responsibility for their losses. If people would only do a little research before investing, most of these losses can be avoided.

And the reason this thread is actually a good thing.  It helps people research better. 

The biggest scam so far is a life time staking option for people to stake a coin that is dead after 6 months. 

Followed by...  The constant forking and combining of coins. 

He could increase the value because some wouldn't exchange coins, and he could combine coins anyway he choose. 

To all those saying he just made bad decisions, couldn't you say that about any of the scammers on here.     

Personally I wouldn't touch another spots coin.  There are to many good coins out there... 

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 08:47:01 PM

I could not possibly care less about your $5 pockets lol

AdamWhite

Activity: 605

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:29:45 PM

So you don't even acknowledge his point about how you're not honouring the lifetime staking contracts you sold, and go straight to insulting him.

Classic shitbag igotspots.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 01:13:21 AM

So you don't even acknowledge his point about how you're not honouring the lifetime staking contracts you sold, and go straight to insulting him.

Yep. There's not one person in this thread I give a single shit about making happy

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:59:28 AM

Classic diversion tactic of a penny chasing con man.

Pretend you don't care about anyone so you don't need to respond to any of the factual examples of your scamming.

..hope nobody notices

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:35:20 AM

I think the point here we all keep avoiding is..
Has there been concrete tangible PROOF posted on THIS topic ?
Going on about whether iGotSpots has made some bad decisions is not the point.
(More specifically relating to the OP's accusations)
Using this as a free for all to try and cook up an attack on the guy is not very fair..
this topic was made to make a specific point now wasn't ?

and yeah I guess I am defending him  Shocked
who would have thought they would see that day ahhaha

edit:
I opened this topic expecting to see some proof that was worth making a topic about.
and I was let down because I didn't get some juicy drama LOL  Cheesy
So I feel I wasted my time in on this topic and by the looks of it I don't see any great proof coming so I am out  Cool

Spoetnik,

It's time for a few of your classic "Your Argument Is Invalid" memes LOL

~BCX~
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:05:24 PM

Maybe a Goat riding a Motorcycle ? LOL
I said earlier I was gonna get out of this topic.. (I see You guys got it covered with out me)
I repeat what BitcoinExpress said.. I too don't see the proof as mentioned by the OP. (which is the point)
or did this topic just turn into a free for all topic.. (to dig up something that *could maybe be perceived as "scammy")
I am not for or against this guy here just saying I don't see PROOF of a scam.

FUD first & ask questions later™
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:06:02 AM

then you old fucks need to get some fucking glasses.

for shame.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Fallout4

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:14:42 AM

I said earlier I was gonna get out of this topic.. (I see You guys got it covered with out me)
I repeat what BitcoinExpress said.. I too don't see the proof as mentioned by the OP. (which is the point)
or did this topic just turn into a free for all topic.. (to dig up something that *could maybe be perceived as "scammy")

Ohh ffs, you're just embarrassing.

Lets forget all of the tricks he pulled while merging nearly every coin he's made, premines, swaps, deleting anything not part of his fan club in his moderated threads, abandons and threats to release a thousand new scam coins just so you can concentrate on something simple.
What's your opinion on the lifetime staking contracts that he collected money but will not honour? Not a scam at all?

What about how he completely abandoned his last coin after merging all of his other coins into it and dumping. Blaming a shitty code base as the reason (strangely dash is still going strong even though he claimed it was going to explode), leaving hundreds of investors burned, locking his self moderated thread without a word of what happened to the coin and running off to start his next coin a day later. Guess what, that coin got forked, premined and swapped too. Not scammy again?

See its pretty easy to come in here and declare an unbiased view, stating you have not seen proof over and over again. I suggest you try to read the actual experiences of people who have been burned properly. There have been plenty of documented factual experiences of how this guy operates in this thread. The lies utterly exposed.
I really don't know why you and the other cheerleader pretend you both cant see it.

I think the only thing you'll accept as PROOF is him signing a sworn statement admitting he is.

Phosphorous

Activity: 556

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:22:53 PM

It's pretty clear. Honest devs do not behave or operate or do the things that Spots has done, including acting to allow BUCKS to be delisted just months after it is created.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:50:17 AM

then you old fucks need to get some fucking glasses.

for shame.

Post some proof or STFU.

All 26 alts of 3 different people are screaming "Spots is a scammer" but not one of them in nearly 20 pages, 400 replies and 2 1/2 months can provide a single documented shred of proof.

Not one.

Show where he intentionally offered a service, commodity or coin for an agreed upon price, took the money and didn't deliver what he "sold" you.

Again, just because you lost money in any coin he launched does not make him a scammer.

It simply indicates there was a deficit between your perceived skill in investing and reality.

~BCX~
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:07:00 AM

lol.. well like the age of the ownership of a nick around here, I guess it really depends on your definition of lifetime.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:12:59 AM

It simply indicates there was a deficit between your perceived skill in investing and reality.

Oh, it's more than that, but I agree with you that it's not a "scam." That word seems to be everyone's favorite word, but it's usually misused. Most "scams" in crypto are the result of incompetence and negligence, but the intent was honest. It's a moot point however. The end result is the same.

Maybe people will finally learn and try doing some research before throwing their money away, but I doubt it.

Fallout4

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:13:33 PM

Post some proof or STFU.

Show where he intentionally offered a service, commodity or coin for an agreed upon price, took the money and didn't deliver what he "sold" you.

Even though its on this very page and has been listed at least a dozen times before in this thread... I'll take into account that I am dealing with an absolute fucking moron so here you go, again..

Lets forget all of the tricks he pulled while merging nearly every coin he's made, premines, swaps, deleting anything not part of his fan club in his moderated threads, abandons and threats to release a thousand new scam coins just so you can concentrate on something simple.
What's your opinion on the lifetime staking contracts that he collected money for but will not honour? Not a scam at all?

See that red shiny bit? Let me know when that simple one sinks in to that thick forehead of yours and we can move onto the long list of 'others'.

I look forward to your next captivating contribution where you again claim that you cant see any proof and spotted dick still tastes yummy.

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:57:51 AM

Post some proof or STFU.

Even though its on this very page and has been listed at least a dozen times before in this thread... I'll take into account that I am dealing with an absolute fucking moron so here you go, again..

What's your opinion on the lifetime staking contracts that he collected money for but will not honour? Not a scam at all?

See that red shiny bit? Let me know when that simple one sinks in to that thick forehead of yours and we can move onto the long list of 'others'.

I look forward to your next captivating contribution where you again claim that you cant see any proof and spotted dick still tastes yummy.

Merging coins, deleting comments and being an asshole is not being a scammer.

Also if I remember correctly "Lifetime" referred to the service life of the coin, not anyone person.

Additionally, Spotted Dick is awesome!

How's that!

~BCX~

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 02:50:38 AM

Guess it's worth mentioning that while BCX is correct, and that was clearly stated when you purchased your 6-month staking cycle, of which everyone got well over 6 months out of, that I upgraded for free. Not to mention bringing everyone into the new system..

Cloud Staking is Back
Which brings me to the next update.. Cloud Staking has returned! All GorillaStake users will receive a Private Key valid on both PrimeChain (PRIME) and Primality (PRIMAL) blockchains. While sales will not be open to new customers at this time, previous users of Cloud Staking have not been forgotten and will receive this key for free!

Source: http://primechain.website/primality/

AdamWhite

Activity: 605

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:31:19 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2015, 12:46:55 PM by AdamWhite

my new goal will be to release 1000 coins anonymously. Fuck all of you assholes. Whenever you see a coin launched from here on out, there is a 98% chance it will be from me, and I will not support any of them

No, no proof whatsoever.  Roll Eyes

Not that anyone should expect BitcoinEXpress to even know what a scam or a scammer is. He's the Mensa award winner that confirmed his identity on the Poloniex trollbox, then proceeded to DDOS the exchange and admit to it. Afterwards he started backtracking and deleting his posts like a little bitch when someone informed him he committed a federal crime.

It's no surprise to see one shitbag scammer defending another one.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 04:27:10 PM

I've never DDOSed anyone and haven't even used Polo for well over a year lol where do you get these lies? It's incredible the amount of things you think I've done. You should write a fantasy book with that imagination of yours

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: