Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev  (Read 39658 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:36:38 AM

This is funny.

Altcoins are all gambling. Investors doesn't have a gun pointed in theyr head to make them buy.
So,all this doesn't have any sense at all.

Igotspot and 99% of dev always makes dozens of coins,all with fake buy/fake sell/fake ico.
But if you join every crypto at right time,you could have good chance to make profit with most of cryptos.

Bob surplus makes always fake ico,i made good profit with his coins.
And also igotspots, i made profit with snowballs and 10k. I was smart enought to sell all at his high price and next.

So,which is the point here?
If i told you to jump from a bridge and die,if you do, then don't come to me saying that i told you to jump. Lol.

You have to take are of exchange like mintpal,cryptsy and dozens of altcoins comes out with trojan or viruses inside. Not to altcoins gambling world.

If i open a shop selling shit,then you come and buy shit...then if you don't like that shit, don't come back to my shop complain. No one forced anyone. So, everyone is responsable for theyr investments, not devs.

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:44:16 AM

This is funny.
Altcoins are all gambling. Investors doesn't have a gun pointed in theyr head to make them buy.
So,all this doesn't have any sense at all.
Igotspot and 99% of dev always makes dozens of coins,all with fake buy/fake sell/fake ico.
But if you join every crypto at right time,you could have good chance to make profit with most of cryptos.
Bob surplus makes always fake ico,i made good profit with his coins.
And also igotspots, i made profit with snowballs and 10k. I was smart enought to sell all at his high price and next.
So,which is the point here?
If i told you to jump from a bridge and die,if you do, then don't come to me saying that i told you to jump. Lol.
You have to take are of exchange like mintpal,cryptsy and dozens of altcoins comes out with trojan or viruses inside. Not to altcoins gambling world.
If i open a shop selling shit,then you come and buy shit...then if you don't like that shit, don't come back to my shop complain. No one forced anyone. So, everyone is responsable for theyr investments, not devs.

Agreed -  It's always buyer beware. Which is why I stick to developers who use their own name, who have been around a long time, who have a track record of actually developing a coin or, at least getting it on an exchange. To be sold a coin and then, have it merged with 2 dead coins without any effort in fulfilling the basic expectation of getting it on an exchange was certainaly less than expected from Spots. Now I know better and, avoid any coins I think may be his.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:56:19 AM

@Woody20285, your full of it.
Bucks was dormant and almost dead for YEARS before you registered your account.
So i don't think you even have the right to talk about it LOL

I told you that you're a just an embarrassment. Thank you for again proving my point.
Just when I thought you couldn't play the dunce any harder, you go and up the stakes. A whole new level of ignorance and utter stupidity.

Let this serve as the ultimate qualification that you're just a brainless spots suckhole who doesn't have the faintest idea of the subject matter.
You are here to kiss ass with a fellow scammer and nothing more.

keep lolling at your own posts as you can be sure everyone else is too. All you have left is the faint hope that if you keep calling people kids, your are somehow winning some pissy internet battle. pthh.. laughable and pathetic.
Your posts remove any doubt that you are clueless, a mouthy little chihuahua chiming in on something you cannot comprehend.  I'm actually starting to pity you, feeling embarrassed for you.

Take your absolute ignorance and gtfo you unthinking dickhead on a leash.

...and posting PM's doesn't win you anything either Spud. It just makes you look like a coward. Ill add that to the list.

"faintest idea of the subject matter"
oh really ?
you realize iGotSpots is my arch enemy here and no one has had more public fighting than me and him right ?
talking about who knows what ?

the difference between my posts and yours is i have a point (other than just posting to insult people)
didn't i already send you to bed with out dinner yet kid ?

children.. the burden of proof lies on YOU.. and YOU alone !
iGotSpots has provided an adequate explanation for all things brought up.

oh and yes i do think posting PM's wins me something.. i want my prize now !
what it shows is the same old clowns starting with me.. i been there and dun that with good old gnargnar millions of times before.
i have a feeling i know him as another name to another douche i don't like.. associated with Cryptsy of course (douche bag central)

do you guys have any new info to post or are you power bumping this topic to insult me for some specific reason ?
you realize you are acting like snotty mouthy brats right ?
playground name calling and bullying type tactics to win an argument that was over 10 pages ago..
if i go get you kids a cookie will you settle down ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:18:30 PM

"faintest idea of the subject matter"
oh really ?

Yes, you made that abundantly clear when you claimed bucks was dormant and dead for years... lols, you obviously have no idea what went down you clown.

you realize iGotSpots is my arch enemy here and no one has had more public fighting than me and him right ?
talking about who knows what ?
Arch enemy.. you think you're batman now?
You keep desperately trying to bring your long bitcointalk history into the thread like anyone but you gives a shit.
You're a nobody. Just another try hard smashing his forehead on his keyboard in the hope that something coherent comes out.

the difference between my posts and yours is i have a point (other than just posting to insult people)
didn't i already send you to bed with out dinner yet kid ?
Yes, your point is that you think spots is not a scammer. Backed by nothing but your forehead. Ignoring all facts.
You've failed to realise that nobody cares what you think because you're a dope.

children.. the burden of proof lies on YOU.. and YOU alone !
iGotSpots has provided an adequate explanation for all things brought up.
Has he now? Shows again you're just simple. We get it, you're just not very good at taking in information. Keep practising though.
Nobody will spoon feed your dumb ass over and over and over again a second longer.

oh and yes i do think posting PM's wins me something.. i want my prize now !
what it shows is the same old clowns starting with me.. i been there and dun that with good old gnargnar millions of times before.
i have a feeling i know him as another name to another douche i don't like.. associated with Cryptsy of course (douche bag central)
Nope, sorry. You're a coward. Posting PM's is a shitful act, you did it in desperation to try and claim something.. anything from the train wreck you've created for yourself.

do you guys have any new info to post or are you power bumping this topic to insult me for some specific reason ?
you realize you are acting like snotty mouthy brats right ?
playground name calling and bullying type tactics to win an argument that was over 10 pages ago..
if i go get you kids a cookie will you settle down ?

Well, I am pretty much enjoying handing you your ass daily since you came in here to be honest. I've almost forgotten about spots.
Keep bumping the thread though dumbo. More than happy for this to continue as long as you like.
Dont cry about it, you're already pathetic. You should have left when I warned you and you wouldn't have embarrassed your massive forehead even further.
Now you're stuck in this hole where you want to get the last word in (as kids and simpletons do ironically) but you keep making a dick of yourself with every post.

You cant help yourself, its beautiful to watch.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:21:33 PM

I said the coin Bucks came out years ago and it did.. Google it. (i still have the ANN topic bookmarked from a couple years ago)
And posting PM's is shameful for the douche that PM'd me.
And "facts" ? you haven't posted any but i have because i have been around longer than you fallout and i know more about this stuff.
And winning anything over me ? How so ?
By bumping this topic with childish insults towards me because i don't share your views ?
yeah.. real mature (admitting you don't even care about spots but your here on this topic to argue with me)
by your own admission i think your bordering on a Trolling ban.
You keep rambling on about facts but your ONLY posting insults towards me (some how this is proof he is a scammer ?)

The only problem here is i keep biting.. playing into the antics of a child.
You seem to be compelled to bump this topic incessantly.. simply to insult me (adding no new info what so ever to the topic at hand)
grow up.

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:54:26 PM

I said the coin Bucks came out years ago and it did.. Google it. (i still have the ANN topic bookmarked from a couple years ago)

I googled "Bucks ann"  and this was the first link

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAAahUKEwjayO3l7NbIAhUGax4KHTN4CQM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D1059159.0&usg=AFQjCNH1KoA2S9hNvwH23A4TcC2DZe8ByQ

I think your thinking of the original bucks, but dammed if I can even find it on google.  Also I don't think Spots was involved in the original (I could be wrong). 

BUT Gorilla Bucks was first announced in MAY 2015. 

Phosphorous

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:41:37 PM

I googled "Bucks ann"  and this was the first link

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAAahUKEwjayO3l7NbIAhUGax4KHTN4CQM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D1059159.0&usg=AFQjCNH1KoA2S9hNvwH23A4TcC2DZe8ByQ

I think your thinking of the original bucks, but dammed if I can even find it on google.  Also I don't think Spots was involved in the original (I could be wrong). 

BUT Gorilla Bucks was first announced in MAY 2015. 
Correct. The BUCKS scam was introduced by Spots earlier this year. The only way you could get it was to buy 100 for $100 or equivalent in MMXIV.
Spoetnik knows nothing.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

ok i see there was a coin already with that name and yes i do believe Spots made that one but i am not totally sure on that (ask him)
I've thought for ages he *might have made it..
YOU guys all keep saying "Bucks" time after time.
That shows your age Wink
There already was a coin called bucks looooong ago..

hope that clears up the confusion ahahha
I wasn't going to bother on this topic anymore but you guys confused me by using that name that was already used years ago.
This is what i had bookmarked.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285224.180
Topic: [ANN] [BUK] CryptoBuck Official Notes *BUK 1.3.0 -2years stronge- Pow/Pos Active

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:02:03 AM

ok i see there was a coin already with that name and yes i do believe Spots made that one but i am not totally sure on that (ask him)
That shows your age Wink

I wasn't going to bother on this topic anymore but you guys confused me by using that name that was already used years ago.
This is what i had bookmarked.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285224.180
Topic: [ANN] [BUK] CryptoBuck Official Notes *BUK 1.3.0 -2years stronge- Pow/Pos Active

good cover dude. go back to whatever whole you climbed out of.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Fallout4

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:27:14 AM

That shows your age Wink

Finally caught up have you? Good for you Spud.
All this time trying spent defending your 'arch nemesis' haha, disregarding everything you have heard and you didn't even know what fucking coin you were talking about.

Proof, which you are so keen on, that your a clueless mouthy twit who has absolutely no idea what went down with bucks.
Epic fail spud.

Fallout4

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:17:49 AM

Ok - I was done with this thread but Original Bucks -
Get real - sold $1 per coin and 4 weeks later merged into with 3 other coins
(2 were garbage he owned a ton of)  $10,000 in his pocket

Said he could not get it on an exchange yet brags about knowing
all exchange guys and they will do anything for him. Have not noticed him
having any trouble getting any of his many new coins on exchanges.

Even accounting for the stakes for Original Bucks, it was a 1 to 8 reduction
of capital for the Original Bucks buyers. For me, $300 in - $24 out and,
I didn't wait till new Bucks died but got average prices.

Creating an expensive coin, doing nothing with it, merging in a 4 weeks,
no options for Original Bucks holders - no market, no refund (sorry changed my mind)
just a cash grab.

Scam - I think it qualifies - ethics requires someone to make decisions in the best interest of others.
           He did not operate in the best interest of Orignal Bucks holders - just himself.

Not even close to true. The vast majority of people, yourself included, traded MMXIV in for original BUCKS. They did not just hand me money

The MMXIV you dumped for BTC, if that doesnt count as money then refund it... oh no, you made a killing ripping people off with that one.
As usual you typically failed to address the whole scam delivered right there and opted for a bullshit diversion.

btw, lost interest in Prime pretty quick, dumped the pre mine already?
Good luck with digicube though
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:38:21 AM

#care
Connect to EFNET and idle there, i will be on that channel later

good cover dude. go back to whatever whole you climbed out of.

learn how to spell "hole"  Roll Eyes

by the way thanks for your valuable contribution.. your insights are tantamount to the topic at hand !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:43:08 AM

That shows your age Wink

Finally caught up have you? Good for you Spud.
All this time trying spent defending your 'arch nemesis' haha, disregarding everything you have heard and you didn't even know what fucking coin you were talking about.

Proof, which you are so keen on, that your a clueless mouthy twit who has absolutely no idea what went down with bucks.
Epic fail spud.

I know what was posted on this topic (the accusations) and related response(s) from iGotSpots ..all i need to know really.
the burden of proof lies on you guys making the accusations.
trying to get lippy with me me is not going to prove buddy is a scammer.
all your going to get is a spanking and if you don't straiten up son i will put you in the corner for a time out !

congrats guys on sounding like a bunch of mouthy 12yr olds.. i am thoroughly impressed  Roll Eyes

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:50:34 AM

At least we clarified that:
   1. BUK is different than BUCKS
   2. Bucks had 2 versions:
          Original (Green logo) called BUCKS
          Swap Version (Same Logo (but Blue) called BUCKS
   3. Original Bucks buyers were forced into a swap approx. 1 mo. after buying coin
   4. Original Bucks buyer got screwed on price with swap vs. MMXIV holders
Fallout4

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:22:06 AM

I know what was posted on this topic (the accusations) and related response(s) from iGotSpots ..all i need to know really.
the burden of proof lies on you guys making the accusations.
trying to get lippy with me me is not going to prove buddy is a scammer.
all your going to get is a spanking and if you don't straiten up son i will put you in the corner for a time out !

congrats guys on sounding like a bunch of mouthy 12yr olds.. i am thoroughly impressed  Roll Eyes

Sentences start with a capital letter.
When referring to yourself, use a capital 'I' and not a lower case 'i'
'me me' is not proper English.
It's spelled you're, not your.
It's spelled straighten, not straiten.

I am only 12 years old and have repeatedly wiped the floor with you.

Thanks for playing Spud.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:28:21 AM

post anymore crap like that Fallout i am reporting you for trolling.
you already admitted you don't care about spots your here to argue with me.
and your not posting anything related to the topic so your breaking a pile of rules here.. over and over.
you need to grow up and act your age.. or are you 8 years old ?
seriously you need to work on being civil buddy.
when you go through life you will find you don't agree with people.
there was really no need for your last 20 comments here insulting me (while posting nothing about the topic or the OP's accusations)
if it was up to me i would have banned you already.
like this was already slipping past page 1 for days and you just HAD to come back and bump it for no reason at all but to insult me.
do you really think anyone cares ?
people read the topic titles and want to hear about the topic.. not who does or doesn't like Spoetnik.

confirmation120

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:36:47 AM

At least we clarified that:
   1. BUK is different than BUCKS
   2. Bucks had 2 versions:
          Original (Green logo) called BUCKS
          Swap Version (Same Logo (but Blue) called BUCKS
   3. Original Bucks buyers were forced into a swap approx. 1 mo. after buying coin
   4. Original Bucks buyer got screwed on price with swap vs. MMXIV holders

Yes i dont know why people remake the same coin again waste of time.
Fallout4

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:11:12 AM

Knock yourself out you weak little coward.
The thread was on topic until you got here.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:01:51 PM

Knock yourself out you weak little coward.
The thread was on topic until you got here.

I just read every comment you made here noob..
You are saying he's a scammer because he deleted your comment way back.
You said, "Spots just deleted my question from the bucks thread"
Then from that point on you have been butt-hurt and had a hard-on for him.

Disgruntled whining baby cries about coins then screams scammer when he doesn't get his way LOL

here is this kid's first post..

Seeing that Spots just deleted my question from the bucks thread and was a total arse in cc chat when I asked him about this...

Ill post it here. Apologies If I am exposing anyones wallet here but I want to know wtf is going on?

Some new wallets are taking all of the stakes: Here are a couple.

B7qUbbXdhx7ryTDKoMMCNurNGDtB7JFLv1
BPo6JxDMKefoAb1YSgieYHhJ9Jd9b4taDC

I tried bringing this to the attention of Spots but he just acted like an arse and refused to even acknowledge it.
I'm open to anyone explaining how they can possibly stake so much seeing they were only created and fed inputs in the last day. In fact, I hope I am completely wrong.

Yes this is a new account, but ignore that and look at the wallets, they are not paying masternodes either.

PS:
Maybe before running your mouth at me for spelling mistakes have a look at your own post history.
I seen spelling mistakes in almost every post you made here.. LOL hypocrite

oh and Fallout i think your brain damaged.. i am weak and a coward ? big talk care to prove it kid ?
I am in Downtown Kelowna, BC, Canada wanna meat up ? I'll show you how much of a coward i am  Cool

and you say, "The thread was on topic until you got here."
Are you brain damaged or something ? what have i been talking about ?

Look i get it you invested in Gorilla coins or what ever and lost money (you admitted this in your post history)
Well suck it up and take it as a life lesson.. no one forced you to buy Spots coins.
So quit being a cry baby balling your eyes out whining he's a scammer because you lost money trading.
Next time pick a better coin to invest in and accept responsibility for your own actions (rather than blaming others)

Fallout4

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:04:51 PM

haha.. you just keep coming back for more. Today I broke a Spuds brain and it was a good day.

You angrily trawled through my post history trying to find something you could use, anything at all, and you found a post where I first became suspicious of Spots pulling something shifty.
Well done Sherlock. What a find! You're really good at this internet thing.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make here other than to help me highlight the case against spots.
Perhaps the content of the post is going straight over your head. Serious lol, what a fool you are.

Ill try and help you out dummy, think for a minute if you are able.
Why would a dev delete a valid question about exploited wallets and try and hide it from people? Why would he lock the thread the following day and abandon the coin with no explanation?
See if you can wrap your head around why I started to really believe he is a shifty prick. It's because he knew about the exploits and was trying to hide them. Why would he do that if he was not trying to defraud people? When hiding the wallets became impossible, he just ran off and started another coin.

That is why this thread exists dumbo. I do not take part in the outing of every dev I have lost money with. There are many. This has nothing to do with trading. This thread is a community service to expose a deceitful one trick pony scammer and you can bet your ass I will keep exposing him. Sorry if you don't like it. Actually, no I am not sorry at all. Thats just an added bonus.
Shall we dig up your post history and highlight every time you have tried to point out something dishonest? Shall we call that whining too? We can compare whining history if you like?

Anyway, that was quite possibly the weakest and most pointless comeback attempt I've ever seen, on the internet, ever. Mr experience.

Do not get upset because I called you out on your terrible abuse of the English language and 3rd grade posting style either. It was you who decided to pick on another poster because he spelled one word wrong. You basically invited me to highlight how ironically horrible you are with a keyboard.

Still going with the kid theory too I see. Three possibilities here, you're just thick, you lack imagination or have a fascination with children. You cant hide thickness buddy, I discovered it very early on and have pointed out your massive forehead issues. I've clearly hit a nerve with that one. You seem really angry now and thick people do stupid things when they get angry.

Angry things like inviting me to Canada to street fight you, haha pmsl.
That's where I really had a good old laugh at you and will now officially declare that I have won the internet. That means you lost btw dumbo, utterly defeated. Maybe have a cry to a mod because you got smashed in your own game. Smashed hard too. Your tears make me smile.

All you have achieved is to post even more evidence that you're a simpleton with an overvalued opinion of himself.
Thanks for that, what a great way to start the day. Really satisfying stuff.

So got anything else? Really looking forward to your next episode. I'll check back later and will surely see another post where you uppercut yourself repeatedly.
Like a moth with a big forehead to a flame you are...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: