Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:43:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GenesysCoin-1st In Wallet Web based Games Videos Proof [CrowdFund Coming!]  (Read 13367 times)
GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 04:02:28 PM

Say the dev raises 90 BTC with the ICO. At today's' price that's nearly $27,000 USD. What incentive does the dev have to stick around after raising that much money? None that I can think of.
Well it doesn't matter to us how much we make in the Crowd Fund. If we dont make the 90 BTC, any amount is ok and only few that bought will benefit in
advance because our platform is solid and ready long before and this is not a promise that you will enjoy yourself playing games in the wallet, it is a reality.
We have more to gain from this project in the long run than just gain few BTC and run away. This is a great project (a months of work) it is unique and 1st of its kind -
at least it has something to offer you: Real fun and enjoyment plus profit.

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:08:43 PM

Say the dev raises 90 BTC with the ICO. At today's' price that's nearly $27,000 USD. What incentive does the dev have to stick around after raising that much money? None that I can think of.
Well it doesn't matter to us how much we make in the Crowd Fund.

It doesn't matter because it's all free money. Will your F-U be as hardy as the versa dev's?

Ten-Hut!
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 04:17:58 PM

First of thanks for your inputs and your false accusations. So because the Coin is hosted at C-Cex means it is a Scam? and Im a in house C-Cex Scammer dev?

Most likely. Yes. You can write anything in an OP and defend it until you get your ICO money.

Happens with C-CEX scam ICOs every time. Either that or you are too dumb to realize that you hosted your coin at a scam ICO exchange. That in itself is enough reason not to invest in this trash.

[/quote]

Wow! you really do hate C-Cex - you should know that in life, not everyone can like the same thing. If one should listen to haters like you, he eill keep living a
miserable life. and Stop calling our Coin trash - just because it is hosted on an Exchange that you want to kill. Please show us a better coin done by you then will
consider ours as a Crap and Trash.
Now stop posting your hate here and go face C-Cex on their website better you can find them and show them your Huge hate everywhere on the internet.

And P.S. did i forget to tell you that we are not only defending what we wrote on OP, but we are proving the work that we have done so far and Im sure you enjoyed
the videos on Youtube and you cant wait to enjoy them yourself in the wallet. Now like i said, as you are C-Cex Huge Hater, you have the free choice to mine this coin on August 4 and not even invest a dime.

We will be happy to see you in our Trash Wallet playing with other Wallet Users. Be happy once in your life it is good for your health.

GSYTeam.

[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:20:39 PM

First of thanks for your inputs and your false accusations. So because the Coin is hosted at C-Cex means it is a Scam? and Im a in house C-Cex Scammer dev?

Most likely. Yes. You can write anything in an OP and defend it until you get your ICO money.

Happens with C-CEX scam ICOs every time. Either that or you are too dumb to realize that you hosted your coin at a scam ICO exchange. That in itself is enough reason not to invest in this trash.

Wow! you really do hate C-Cex - you should know that in life, not everyone can like the same thing.

It's not a matter of personal preference, "dev".

You hosted your ICO at a scam exchange and that makes yours a scam ICO. Keep defending. It will be interesting to watch your F-U to the investors I've tried to warn here. Will it be as colorful as the versa dev's?

Ten-Hut!
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 04:36:57 PM

stuff

This is you or another house dev at C-CEX making sure the investors get nothing back?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1111714.msg11999980#msg11999980

What is your problem exactly? are you forced to invest in the ICO? did we ruined some investors before? Like i said please address your Hug hate to C-cex directly and go ask that guy if he knows anything abt Frank and GenesysCoin.
So much hate in you - like you had problem with me before. C'mon!

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 04:45:12 PM

Well it doesn't matter to us how much we make in the Crowd Fund.

It doesn't matter because it's all free money. Will your F-U be as hardy as the versa dev's?

Just read what you wrote ... you now sound like a 10 year old or better like a idiot. How can it be free? You are investing and getting something in return from us
(and that something in return from us is our hard work) to better explain it, when you rent a rig at MRR, are you giving free money to the rig owner?
It looks like you are now attacking me personally. Please de me a favor and go bang your head to a wall because you are a complete immature and idiot - you
have hard tiem to understand things. And for the last time, please go ask that Versa dev if he knows anything abt Frank and genesysCoin or better bring him here
on your next hate post.

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 04:51:56 PM

Wow! you really do hate C-Cex - you should know that in life, not everyone can like the same thing.

It's not a matter of personal preference, "dev".

You hosted your ICO at a scam exchange and that makes yours a scam ICO. Keep defending. It will be interesting to watch your F-U to the investors I've tried to warn here. Will it be as colorful as the versa dev's?

Yes we have hosted our ICO on C-Cex if you dont like it, dont invest - i have explained everything to you but you keep bringing the same crap.
Go address your hate on C-Cex thread and on that versa coin whatever. Genesys already proved itself and everything is transparent since the beginning.
If you cant see that then you are free to not get involve in the Coin and keep your opinion to yourself.

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 05:00:56 PM

I can NOT wait to mine the living shit out of this and dump all over you ICO purchasers.

I'm going to enjoy this.  Bad choice.

Ok, I guess you did not pay attention to the DPOS Specs - How will you be able to mine and dump? Unless you are the only one mining and even that, POW will
be way less than 300 000 Coins. You forgot abt the DPOS which will kick in around block 1080 so good luck with your mining and dumping.

and P.S.: We chose to make it ICO - POW because we want everyone to be part of it. If you dont feel like buying the ICO, you have a second
choice to mine it.

I will mine it, and then I'm going to destroy it just like every other piece of shit ICO on that scam exchange.

Like I said, BAD CHOICE.  Now you will pay dearly.
Another C-Cex Hater ... Wow! Please Please bring your army on the POW, i support you to destruct our Coin - go ahead ignorant burn your btc on MRR or better burn
your electricity just to show us hoe much you hate C-Cex. You are a total ignorant, but i dont blame you since you are blinded by the Huge hate that you have for C-Cex. On your next Hate post, please make sure you have destroyed C-Cex first before mentioned anything abt them on this thread.
Destruct them first with your hate, then come post how you will destruct our coin next. thanks!

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 05:16:11 PM

To all other people complaining abt C-Cex Please read our Statement under the 'Crowd Funding" Section in OP.

We have nothing to fear of because our project is not a promise and we believe in the hard work that we have done on it.
We are sure people will like our platform when they test it themselves. Thanks!

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 05:44:54 PM

I made 3 nodes and block explorer for Genesyscoin so I am in contact with those guys, and had chance to see inside what is done and what is prepared and how it works. Also I know one member of team good from before and I know he is not scammer or bad person, but like me true crypto coin believer which trying to develop technology.

Although personally think C-Cex is not trusted exchange, which other is not scam exchange? BitTrex? Come on, don't be fools.

True is that there is too much scam coins, I would say 98% of them, so in the sea of scams it is hard to see what is good and what is scam.

Colonel Crouton is obviously typical FUD person which spreading FUD without any facts or evidence, just accusing devs for scam just because of ccex, with which I agree from one point and I personally do not like GSY ICO run on ccex, but from another point all exchanges are scam in that manner because they all host that 98% of scam coins.

The point is there are few more people saw how Genesyscoin wallet works and what brings new to the crypto scene because of what I strongly believe this will have success.

This guy -+- is fabulous, just look his posts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=535660;sa=showPosts

Devs please do not lose your energy explaining to kids, fools or retards what is right because there is no point of that, haters will hate, even you give them to play games in wallet they will say it is not good because of some reason they come up with.

You have my support and any help if need.

Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:45:31 PM

To all other people complaining abt C-Cex Please read our Statement under the 'Crowd Funding" Section in OP.

We have nothing to fear of because our project is not a promise and we believe in the hard work that we have done on it.

You are talking a big game here, chief. But your C-CEX scam connections can't overcome the talk.

How do you plan on killing this coin after you get your free BTC?

(1) Our dev ran off with the code?
(2) Dead silence?
(3) Public F-U?

You and the rest of your C-CEX buddies are pathetic.

Ten-Hut!
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 05:56:13 PM

You are talking a big game here, chief. But your C-CEX scam connections can't overcome the talk.

(2) Dead silence?
(3) Public F-U?

you are back again kiddo. Thank you for your ignorance - we can keep this going i have no problem and nothing to hide.
With you have the balls, come talk directly to me on Skype: frankis05
your hate for C-Cex only will make your life miserable for a very longtime. And you must be a Scammer yourself to talk this way.
I dont deal with Haters and Scammers like you. Please bring another stupid post abt C-Cex again i will crash the hate that you have in yourself.

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 06:05:00 PM

Colonel Crouton Hate C-Cex so much that he trying to Crash Genesys Project just because our ICO is hosted there.
Since he has hard time to understand our Statement in OP, we totally believe that he is a SCAMMER himself hiding behind a newbie account.

Our Statement is Fully Clear under the "Crowd Funding" Section on Why did we choose C-Cex for our Crowd Fund.
And also explained in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125249.msg11999855#msg11999855

CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:07:51 PM

It is obvious to anyone who watched the videos that this is the most finished project ever offered as an ICO. Stop replying to and quoting the idiot newbie troll accounts. Use the ignore button and let them fud themselves. You do yourselves no favors getting into an argument with paid trolls.

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 06:12:36 PM

(2) Dead silence?
(3) Public F-U?

Colonel Crouton why are you doing this?

I must say you have no idea what are you talking about!
If you acting as some super hero which will defend innocent and stupid people from being scammed I must say you are one looking pathetic from my point of view because this project is so real and true that I strongly believe all major exchanges will list GSY soon after ICO ends when all your wrote here will make you feel bad if you have any honor. I believe you could make new profile and start new round of your business on this forum as you already did.

Ok come on why dont you now accuse me for scam!

What have you done for the community?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:42:28 PM

Colonel Crouton Hate C-Cex so much that he trying to Crash Genesys Project just because our ICO is hosted there.
Since he has hard time to understand our Statement in OP, we totally believe that he is a SCAMMER himself hiding behind a newbie account.

Our Statement is Fully Clear under the "Crowd Funding" Section on Why did we choose C-Cex for our Crowd Fund.
And also explained in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125249.msg11999855#msg11999855

Is this thread moderated?

he is clearly fudding and pulling it out of his ass. ban him from entering this thread

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:19:38 PM

you are back again kiddo. Thank you for your ignorance - we can keep this going i have no problem and nothing to hide.
your hate for C-Cex only will make your life miserable for a very longtime. And you must be a Scammer yourself to talk this way.
I dont deal with Haters and Scammers like you. Please bring another stupid post abt C-Cex again i will crash the hate that you have in yourself.

Said every scammer dev who ever hosted an ICO at C-CEX.

You will talk your game until you get your free BTC and then your victims will get their big F-U.

Ten-Hut!
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 07:28:38 PM

Said every scammer dev who ever hosted an ICO at C-CEX.

You will talk your game until you get your free BTC and then your victims will get their big F-U.

Hey!

have read what I wrote to you?!

Why are you trying that hard to act so stupid?!

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:24:20 PM

looks good BUT what you should do is let people bet against each other for genesys coins ..and when you win it pays you out in your wallet straight away.
plus you could play as a team and bet each other and it pays you straight into your wallet if your team wins
people all over the world could join any team and win cash Wink Wink

So is the plan to get a market place going where you can spend your genesys coin on WHAT just games or other items
please do tell if i buy all these coins what can i do with them
 i will say looks good tho

bitrev

Activity: 335

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:27:03 PM

Any idea when this will start ?

countdown please...
is this official?
https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1769-GSY
Countdown has been updated please see OP. Thanks!

1 minute pleas, So you want 90 BTC?

Ok can you proof that you can actually build this? I mean yeah the graphics look nice, but using a themeforest template for a website?

A little more Proof of Skill would make this scam less obvious..

P.S.
Your scam looks a lot like the CYPER ICO scam
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006527.0

LOL no honest dev team would ask for your money without having to show something for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: