Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GenesysCoin-1st In Wallet Web based Games Videos Proof [CrowdFund Coming!]  (Read 13367 times)
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:56:08 AM

There is no time to discus about this anymore.
Please make new moderated thread when ICO start so we can talk about games and other things from road map not just fight with retards or payed fud spreaders.

Simple Jack?   
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:01:50 AM

Dev,

it's good to hold next ICO on crowdfunding or perhaps yobit. People aren't happy with C-Cex as you can see. Next time please make thread moderated so people don't spread their fud.

Another question I have is..are those games created by you/your team?

Good luck.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:26:02 AM

Scam until proven otherwise.

You want to fund your project for "development"? implement a 'salary' of sorts, this would make you stick around to EARN that money otherwise this is a simple cash grab as most other shit here. Not to mention c-cex and their low standards, where they got the likes of bobsurplus and placebo as moderators in their trollbox, one a way way bigger scammer than the other but both parasitic maggots.

No problem we will prove you wrong. Thanks for your input.

Yes this is what every scammer says, anyway i don't call u a scammer now, but if u want to prove that guy is wrong u should show a beta wallet with a in-wallet working game before starting a crowdfunding on scam site c-cex.

The idea is funny and the ann looks good, so far so good. But there is still 0.0% proof.

Crowdfunding is a great change to start-up a company, it really is. But if u have 0.0 proofs the crowdfunding will not be a scam i just dont see any reason to give u money.
That's why the serious guys shows a beta / demo so people can try and think about if its smart to send money. But you? You do it on the way like every other scams; proof comes after crowdfunding. In other words: you guys should send me money during the crowdfunding and after that i'm gone and i will create a new topic and a new crowdfunding for the bills next month.

If you already have a working wallet with the option to start / play games, then show that, upload the wallet. Nobody cares about bugs, thats where the beta/demo is made for. But to show nothing nah, only dumbass people will send u money now.

For me ur not a scammer, because i dont know if u have a wallet or not, but i also dont have any reason to give u money because u have zero proofs, only words, some video's and some pictures ( like all other guys have ).

What i think what will happen with this coin? 2 options:
1- after crowdfunding ur directly gone with the money from fair people
2- after crowdfunding u upload a wallet what can sync without any game inside, and a message: game will come soon ( most of the b1tches say: we wait to upload the game because we want to have it perfect, haha, ofc there will never be games inside the wallet. just some scam words )

If i'm wrong proof urself now before the crowdfunding is ended, show u have a wallet and believe me u will earn more crowdfunding then u earn now without any proofs. (a proof is not a picture or a video, a sweet photoshopper can create the sweetest pictures and/or video's. a proof is a working beta wallet )

WARNING FOR THE SWEETY / FAIR / GOOD PEOPLE WHAT BELIEVE THIS CRAP: DONT SEND MONEY BEFORE U TESTED A WALLET WITH GAMES INSIDE OF IT

Haleluja i love the freedom of speech.

PS. think about 8 bit, 16bit and 32bit coin. Diffrence was that they showed a wallet with a sort of game inside, the begin was there with a start option xd, anyway more then that never came. How ever even that was more proofs then u show. Bad thing is that the game never came, only a option to start (click on start) and that was it xd. But it's more then u have to show. Also they had beter photoshop workers with beter video's and pictures then u have, still it was a scam (without crowdfunding how cool is that)
Nah i hope nobody will send u any money, not even 1 cent. U should send us money for wasting time on this ( like i do with this fucked up big post Smiley )

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 10:37:04 AM

Dev,

it's good to hold next ICO on crowdfunding or perhaps yobit. People aren't happy with C-Cex as you can see. Next time please make thread moderated so people don't spread their fud.

Good luck.

The Games are Web based Games, they are not created by us but yes the platform is created by us and thats why you will be able to play them in wallet.
Only Genesys Arena Game will be created by us by the end of October and it will also be Web based Game not downloadable but based on an open source game.
We are already in Contact with an Escrow for the Crowd Fund. Thanks!

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 10:41:32 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 12:08:37 PM by GSYTeam

Haleluja i love the freedom of speech.

PS. think about 8 bit, 16bit and 32bit coin. Diffrence was that they showed a wallet with a sort of game inside, the begin was there with a start option xd, anyway more then that never came. How ever even that was more proofs then u show. Bad thing is that the game never came, only a option to start (click on start) and that was it xd. But it's more then u have to show. Also they had beter photoshop workers with beter video's and pictures then u have, still it was a scam (without crowdfunding how cool is that)
Nah i hope nobody will send u any money, not even 1 cent. U should send us money for wasting time on this ( like i do with this fucked up big post Smiley )
Bla Bla Bla .... you are so stupid like the other idiots Fudders ...you could at least take a little time to read the few recent posts and it would have saved you from writing all this crap. Stupid Fudder ...I hope you get embarrassed with your stupidity. Go and Read the recent Posts and you will find your answers there.
and by the way, you are free to not buy the ICO and you are also totally ignored.

[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 01:15:01 PM

Come on guys, really, dont be that like and stop attacking dev for scam, read OP and wait monday to see demo wallet.

There is no point of this!

I would not share my thoughts here and defend devs if I did not saw this coin behind the scenes.

You can believe or not, nobody is forcing no one to invest in this, but it is really funny and stupid to lose time defending yourself on false accusations. I agree C-Cex was bad choice for ICO regarding all scams they hosted, but that does not means GSY dev are scammers. If they made some mistakes in calculations about exchange or ICO plan that does not prove they are scammers.

OK, there is really need for moderated thread if you plan to make this project serious, freedom of speech is great, but that gives opportunity everyone said whatever, and that like democracy, majority rules. So we have situation as 2-3 of us saw things and know what is happening and 20-30 (kids, fudders, etc..) which have no idea or anything regarding the project but their quantity rule the situation.

Please make moderated topic so we can discus important things about GSY.

Regarding freedom of speech you guys can make your own topic and shit fud there.

I can not understand why you all think I would sign my name here unless I have saw proves and I am sure about devs intent.

"They got some videos made on fiver" - come on!

Lets get serious!

I will not post anymore here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:51:07 PM

Would be nice to play tournaments with price pool.

like 30 players 1vs1 tourney :-)) all put in x coin top 3 get payed...

our team vs team :-))

Yes! very nice idea and it will go well with Genesys ConFront. We will definitely look into it. Thanks for sharing.
Hi frank what i think you need to do is release the wallet with 1 game on it so people get a feel for it
plus people think its a scam and it will prove them wrong.

release with 1 game on wallet but as soon as you put lets say 20 dollars worth of genesys in your wallet
 it releases the other 10 games and opens up your wallet to its full potential

Then i think you might get your ICO as you know so many scams people are scared to loose there bitcoin
So release wallet straight away while you do your ICO then when ICO is over people can put X amount of genesys straight into wallet to open it all up

if you can do this...DON.T ASK ME Cheesy Cheesy your the tech bug Wink i am a noob  when it comes to coding Grin
plus i thought there was more to the wallet than like gaia coin sorry bud  Grin

see the problem is you could say anything and just do a runner with every ones bitcoin
so if you do it my way it proves you have a working wallet and not just hear say..
just something to think about Wink
Right, we are already making a Demo Wallet with two games to demo play so Users can test our Platform before entering in the MP Zone Portal.
The MP Zone Portal contains the rest of the Games but Registration is required and a One time fee of now (200 GSY not 100 anymore) is required too (I guess you did not read the OP abt that carefully). The Demo Wallet will be released on Monday right when ICO is re-launched. Also you cannot mine the Demo Wallet because it is just for testing the platform. Thanks!
I did read the op my point is ITS A DEMO wallet release the proper wallet with 1 game on it
i just wait till you release the demo and all will be revealed  Wink Wink
and i am not saying its a scam i am saying i need proof all is good before i buy
plus don.t be getting upset by people saying its a scam because if your so sure all is good you will have the last laff Wink Wink Wink
looking forward to monday now Grin
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:02:28 PM

why is everyone hating i think its a cool concept if you dont like it go to other coins why bash this one ? either you use it or you dont i will for sure !

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:29:15 PM

why is everyone hating i think its a cool concept if you dont like it go to other coins why bash this one ? either you use it or you dont i will for sure !
No one hating idea people just don.t believe its true till it gets released
OK i got a coin called wall paper coin and what you do is press a button on the wall and you can change your wall paper to any colour or scene you want..
ICO will be soon
will you buy into my ICO
would you not want proof i can do this before you buy.. sure i can make a video for proof
but i could also show you a man flying in a video does that mean the man can really fly
so all i can say to people wait till demo out and we will see if all is good
-Lux-

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:31:05 PM

No one hating idea people just don.t believe its true till it gets released
OK i got a coin called wall paper coin and what you do is press a button on the wall and you can change your wall paper to any colour or scene you want..
ICO will be soon
will you buy into my ICO
would you not want proof i can do this before you buy.. sure i can make a video for proof
but i could also show you a man flying in a video does that mean the man can really fly
so all i can say to people wait till demo out and we will see if all is good
haha nice concept

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:51:44 PM

Dev,

Good luck.

The Games are Web based Games, they are not created by us but yes the platform is created by us and thats why you will be able to play them in wallet.
Only Genesys Arena Game will be created by us by the end of October and it will also be Web based Game not downloadable but based on an open source game.

that's good. What kind of games are they? paid or free one? and why would person use wallet to play games instead of playing it online or downloading? You know with all those torrent sites it's very competitive and many people just prefer to download games via those sites.

Anways..those are few questions I have but you don't have to answer it now..you can put it in your OP in next thread..I think it'll help everyone.

good luck.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:45:10 PM

Dev,

Good luck.

that's good. What kind of games are they? paid or free one? and why would person use wallet to play games instead of playing it online or downloading? You know with all those torrent sites it's very competitive and many people just prefer to download games via those sites.

Anways..those are few questions I have but you don't have to answer it now..you can put it in your OP in next thread..I think it'll help everyone.

good luck.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy i asked same questions Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
apparently you need the wallet because you cannot play these games online only with your wallet  Roll Eyes
 i was told by frank the dev Grin

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 06:53:49 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 11:19:47 AM by GSYTeam

Dev,

Good luck.

good luck.
i already answered the same question you are asking here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125249.msg12014581#msg12014581

And also it is all clear in OP that their are Web based Games and there is even a few list of the Games right in the Road map. Yes there some Games that are free online Games and there are some that are not free like Quake Game Series ...and also these Web Games cannot be downloaded if you dont want to play in Multiplayer with others Genesys Wallet Users, you can just download the Game like you said and play it on your Computer. The real concept of Genesys is to bring real Gaming into Crypto. Have you played a Game in a Wallet before? we built the platform for that to be possible and i understand why people really do not believe in it because it has never happened before. You can truly play these web based games in browser too without being part of the Genseys Community but porting of these Games into Crypto is the start of a new innovation because alot of work has been done.

P.S. there is nothing to clarify just pay attention to the OP everything is explained there. thanks!

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:06:59 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 07:52:51 PM by GSYTeam

I did read the op my point is ITS A DEMO wallet release the proper wallet with 1 game on it
i just wait till you release the demo and all will be revealed  Wink Wink
and i am not saying its a scam i am saying i need proof all is good before i buy
plus don.t be getting upset by people saying its a scam because if your so sure all is good you will have the last laff Wink Wink Wink
looking forward to monday now Grin
The Demo Wallet is the same thing as the Release Wallet just that you cannot mine into the Demo Wallet. And again, im not going to put only one Game no
I will put 3 games into the demo wallet for you to test the platform. The Games are fully playable normally they were part of the MP Zone portal but i will make them free
for everyone to test our platform. But you will need to install "Unity Web Player" one of the 3 Games is based on that.
Also im not upset to anyone - I just hate when people post false information without taking a little time to read the OP and other recent Posts in the thread ...this work has been done months ago with enormous testing and modifications ...so we dont just believe in our work, we approve it.
Also if you watch the videos carefully, you will see some difference in the Wallet design ...these videos has been made long ago unless you really have no experience in coding, you should not doubt on these videos ...Watch Quake III carefully and tell me if it is possible to fake it. Thanks!

maincoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:31:54 PM

LOL, you don't get it, as a community we must help each other. By confronting DEV's which launches coin with a certain patterns it is quite clear you will not deliver; 8bit, cypher etc.

You spend time on fancy graphics, why not spend some more time to actually get some features going instead of asking (stealing) money.
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:25:15 PM

Ok,

So let me get this straight, you have a video of the wallet game working, but if I get the wallet and open it the game isn't there to test out and see that this is all real?
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 11:22:48 PM

Ok,

So let me get this straight, you have a video of the wallet game working, but if I get the wallet and open it the game isn't there to test out and see that this is all real?
Yes you will be able to test 3 Games by yourself to see how the platform works. But to play the other Games like QuakeIII Arena, Phophor, Recon Arena ... you will have to pay a one time fee of 200 GSY before accessing the Multiplayer Zone. Thanks!

hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:57:52 PM

Ok,

Yes you will be able to test 3 Games by yourself to see how the platform works. But to play the other Games like QuakeIII Arena, Phophor, Recon Arena ... you will have to pay a one time fee of 200 GSY before accessing the Multiplayer Zone. Thanks!

Can the rest of you explain what your problem is?

What proof is lacking if you can get the wallet and play 3 games BEFORE buying anything??
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:03:41 AM

Ok,

What proof is lacking if you can get the wallet and play 3 games BEFORE buying anything??
we know that now were just waiting for wallet release monday
but could you try your best to make game were we bet against each other it will attract more people
every one loves to win money
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 12:18:00 AM

Ok,

we know that now were just waiting for wallet release monday
but could you try your best to make game were we bet against each other it will attract more people
every one loves to win money
Right, I asked you to contact me on Skype or something so we can discuss more about your idea. It can be implemented in the future of course but it is not something we can just get done like that - we have a Road map to follow. Thank you!

P.S. For the Wallet testing and demonstration, it will be available for download as soon as Crowdfund start through Escrow. And we are currently waiting on the full agreement with Escrow but it seems like he is not that often on Bitcointalk so Everything may start between Monday or Tuesday. Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: