Bitcoin Forum
December 19, 2018, 06:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to connect my antminer s5 with bitminter pool?  (Read 3310 times)
HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:21:01 PM

I mine on Bitminter since a year and a half. The pool is great, you just have to learn to live with luck variance.

The Doc is a awsome devoted owner.

1% vs 0% ... that's a greedy call as hell.

I prefer to give 1% to the Doc then helping giant pool who do not give a damm about my miners.

I'm not against the "little guy" in anyway.  I don't like that the pools are becoming fewer and fewer.  And for the record I mined for a LONG time on BTC Guild.

At this point I just really like flat PPS.  I'm willing to give a bit in percentage to get this.  Yes others equal over time, just I like getting paid constant stream.

I understand your choice. Sometime we hit bad luck and it takes up to 5 days to solve one ... but we can also solve 4 in the same day.

But... no bad talking about my pool ok ?? (hahaha just kidding Tongue )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% New Software
PC, Mac, Android, & HTML5 Clients
Krill Rakeback
Low Rake
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
Bad Beat Jackpot
SwC Poker Relaunch
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:15:08 PM

I mine on Bitminter since a year and a half. The pool is great, you just have to learn to live with luck variance.

I prefer to give 1% to the Doc then helping giant pool who do not give a damm about my miners.

I'm not against the "little guy" in anyway.  I don't like that the pools are becoming fewer and fewer.  And for the record I mined for a LONG time on BTC Guild.

At this point I just really like flat PPS.  I'm willing to give a bit in percentage to get this.  Yes others equal over time, just I like getting paid constant stream.

I understand your choice. Sometime we hit bad luck and it takes up to 5 days to solve one ... but we can also solve 4 in the same day.

Smiley must be a good pool to have the support it has.   I stuck with BTC Guild for a long time so I can understand loyalty.

If it was not for electricity I might try other pools.  But with a decent electricity bill each month the variability is a little tough if it had a big dry spell.  Granted most do not get that bad.
HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:47:09 AM

I'm not against the "little guy" in anyway.  I don't like that the pools are becoming fewer and fewer.  And for the record I mined for a LONG time on BTC Guild.

At this point I just really like flat PPS.  I'm willing to give a bit in percentage to get this.  Yes others equal over time, just I like getting paid constant stream.

Smiley must be a good pool to have the support it has.   I stuck with BTC Guild for a long time so I can understand loyalty.

If it was not for electricity I might try other pools.  But with a decent electricity bill each month the variability is a little tough if it had a big dry spell.  Granted most do not get that bad.

BTC Guild was my plan B Tongue
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:44:42 AM

Pool are closing because everyone go on antpool or f2pool instead of promoting good pool like btcguild or bitminter.
We need to spread the hash guys! I know its hard to be on a small pool but if we spread and balance all, we will get a better network!
So sacrifice a small amount to get a better network.

I use Kano.is but bitminter is good too! We had btcguild but I understand he had to close, big chinese are getting all the power!

So come on guys lets switch to kano and bitminter and show your support!  Smiley

I use this one most of the time

Eligius Pool Statistics  http://eligius.st/  it's my main pool.

with me it's how the Pool pay's out if i don't like the way pay out's work, big or small, i won't use it .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.