Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Requests Input  (Read 34785 times)
jjshabadoo

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 09:20:00 PM

Why didn't this whole inspection happen weeks ago ?

What's the point after they ship their products ?

Hmmm, now maybe people will realize these scammers won't be shipping anytime soon.

Anyone defending these BFL scumbags has obviously NEVER run a business before.

Those of us who have run successful companies know that what they are doing is amateur at best.

Letting Josh run wild on these boards like a bull in a china shop is proof enough of their ignorance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abracadabra

Activity: 956
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 11:40:01 PM

Maybe there's nothing to inspect?

Wink
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 12:09:53 AM

What's the point after they ship their products ?

Hmmm, now maybe people will realize these scammers won't be shipping anytime soon.

Anyone defending these BFL scumbags has obviously NEVER run a business before.

Those of us who have run successful companies know that what they are doing is amateur at best.

Letting Josh run wild on these boards like a bull in a china shop is proof enough of their ignorance.
That bull has (apparently) since been neutered and two 50 pound cannon balls with chains added around his testicles.

He is watching what he says I hope. If not there will be more documented complaints.

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2012, 12:17:43 AM

Just like the documented complaint you sent that you never were able to respond to, since your complaint was false?  By all means, send another!  We're still waiting for a response from you for the first one... but it's understandable that you haven't responded, since you can't provide any evidence for your accusations, which has been requested. Smiley  I noticed you posted our response to you, and you asked for links on Bitcointalk, here.  Curiously, no one responded to you, I wonder why?

Just like everything else you post, more misinformation and FUD, with no ability to back up your claims.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 12:39:19 AM

Just like the documented complaint you sent that you never were able to respond to, since your complaint was false?  By all means, send another!  We're still waiting for a response from you for the first one... but it's understandable that you haven't responded, since you can't provide any evidence for your accusations, which has been requested. Smiley  I noticed you posted our response to you, and you asked for links on Bitcointalk, here.  Curiously, no one responded to you, I wonder why?

Just like everything else you post, more misinformation and FUD, with no ability to back up your claims.

I thought you had changed, so where is the point in continuing? Certainly you have been engaging the community in this section far less since Monday.

Now that you seemingly confirmed you haven't changed, and have actually tried to tell me to finish what I started. I have a renewed purpose to complete the complaint and possibly go a few steps further.

As for "FUD". as long as anyone has used your statements as a foundation for their basis...well, need I say more?

You do a disservice to your company, sir. You don't even want your own written words on your own company forum. I am pretty sure you would ban me from your company forum if I so much as post some of your posts and air my complaints there.

Am I wrong about this? Or will you tell me that it is an inappropriate channel to air complaints?

Anyway, you've basically said, less talk, more action. So I will oblige your request until your superiors have a word with you about how you treat customers or prospective customers. I didn't want to cause you any trouble as long as you did take a conscious look at your behavior and tone it down, which I thought was the case.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2012, 12:49:12 AM

Now that you seemingly confirmed you haven't changed, and have actually tried to tell me to finish what I started. I have a renewed purpose to complete the complaint and possibly go a few steps further.

By all means, rock on!  If you were a US citizen and I were as petty as you, you do realize that it's you who has committed slander and libel against me, right?  You have made accusations, with full knowledge that they are false, to my employer.  I, on the other hand, have committed neither slander nor libel, as you have accused me of.  Furthermore, we have requested that you provide evidence of your claims and to date you have failed to do so.  Slander and libel indeed.

As for "FUD". as long as anyone has used your statements as a foundation for their basis...well, need I say more?

I have no idea what this even means.

You do a disservice to your company, sir. You don't even want your own written words on your own company forum. I am pretty sure you would ban me from your company forum if I so much as post some of your posts and air my complaints there.

Am I wrong about this? Or will you tell me that it is an inappropriate channel to air complaints?

Yes, I would ban you, you are absolutely right.  You are a troll and I do not want trolls on the forum.  Your posts have no substance.  You make claims and accusations repeatedly but you fail to provide any evidence for your claims.  I have encouraged you in the past, repeatedly, to make your script to document my allegedly heinous actions.  As I suspected when I encouraged you to do so, you've gone back through my posts and realized that perhaps you might be mistaken.  I am sure you will tell me I am  wrong, and again I will encourage you to go make your script and post it wherever you want, but you aren't posting it on the BFL forums.

Anyway, you've basically said, less talk, more action. So I will oblige your request until your superiors have a word with you about how you treat customers or prospective customers. I didn't want to cause you any trouble as long as you did take a conscious look at your behavior and tone it down, which I thought was the case.

Yes, more action, less talk.  Put up or shut up.  To date, you've done neither and I suspect you are incapable of both as the reason.  You, sir, are not a customer nor are you a prospective customer, so I owe you exactly nothing.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 01:09:25 AM

Anyone nominate me? 420 Smiley

I will be more then happy to take a day or two off work and write an article for http://www.btcmu.info about the trip. Would some pictures be ok?

that gave me an idea, send a guy from bitcoin magazine

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 01:13:22 AM

By all means, rock on!  If you were a US citizen and I were as petty as you,
You are one sick fellow.

You really don't know when to stop. I will add a copy of your statement for BFL review. I am certain of one thing, they will not sanction your [creepily disturbing] behavior.

Did you use confidential company information to do a background search?
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 01:48:16 AM

I will add a copy of your statement for BFL review. I am certain of one thing, they will not sanction your [creepily disturbing] behavior.

I'm pretty sure Josh is not the only employee from BFL that frequents these forums. You think he's just running around doing whatever he wants while everyone else isn't looking? You think he gets off on sneaking around behind his companies back? Really?

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 01:54:17 AM

I will add a copy of your statement for BFL review. I am certain of one thing, they will not sanction your [creepily disturbing] behavior.

I'm pretty sure Josh is not the only employee from BFL that frequents these forums. You think he's just running around doing whatever he wants while everyone else isn't looking? You think he gets off on sneaking around behind his companies back? Really?
I have to at least give BFL (the company) the chance the make things right.

I am not interested in a vendetta. So I assume they don't know and once they know, the whole thing will be rectified.

If they tell me or the forum that what Josh does is okay by them....well that is unfortunate and something more to consider. Giving a company a chance to intervene on behalf of the community is a good first start. Almost everyone who is present on the BFL Forums are from BitCoinTalk.

So there is no way to separate the bread from the butter as BFL_Josh would have people believe. His disdain for the community, should be hidden behind the mask of professional conduct. Not shown outwardly and openly.

=====================

I believe the BFL user account is Jody. (General Manager/Customer Service)

So at the very least, when it is necessary, other BFL employees do interact with the forum. BFL_Engineer is a mystery. I don't know who is behind that account.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 02:01:41 AM

BFL_Engineer is a mystery. I don't know who is behind that account.
Um ... then try reading one of his posts.

14 of his last 15 posts say at the end:
Regards,
Nasser

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 02:02:32 AM

Just like the documented complaint you sent that you never were able to respond to, since your complaint was false?  By all means, send another!  We're still waiting for a response from you for the first one...

Who's this "we"? Are you speaking for BFL? If so, why are you posting under a personal account?

Buy & Hold
Coinoisseur

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 02:18:09 AM

So did I miss Inaba addressing my reasonable request for an operating address update somewhere in the text of his responses to the accusatorial postings of PuertoLibre? At least I can now remove losing track of this thread as a possible reason for not replying.

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 03:12:09 AM

So did I miss Inaba addressing my reasonable request for an operating address update somewhere in the text of his responses to the accusatorial postings of PuertoLibre? At least I can now remove losing track of this thread as a possible reason for not replying.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 04:55:04 AM

Why do need to know their address??

You gonna send Josh a present  Huh Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2012, 05:11:17 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2012, 06:06:13 AM by Inaba

By all means, rock on!  If you were a US citizen and I were as petty as you,
You are one sick fellow.

You really don't know when to stop. I will add a copy of your statement for BFL review. I am certain of one thing, they will not sanction your [creepily disturbing] behavior.

Did you use confidential company information to do a background search?

I'm sorry you feel that way.  Unfortunately, the only sick one here is you.  You don't even realize how irrational and nutty you sound.  So far you have:

A) Threatened to cyber-stalk me.
B) Sent false accusations to my employer.
C) Posted false information about me on the forums.

Sorry man, your delusions are fairly epic, even for Bitcointalk.  

Why don't you post the wonderfully paranoid letter you sent the first time?  It is a very interesting read as a case study of a potential psychopath.  I must apologize, I was looking at the wrong originating IP of your email.  It appears you are in fact in the US, which means you are subject to US law... Personally, I would recommend you discontinue posting slanderous remarks about me on a public forum as well as sending private, threatening (not to mention false) emails to my employer.

"BFL the company to make things right..." That is a laugh.  Tell me, what is it you think is "wrong?"  Much like the reply to your email, asking for further information which you failed to provide, I am asking you to detail where in my posts I have made slanderous or libelous remarks.  What about my posts offend you so much that you need restitution?  You, who is not now, not in the past and not a future customer of BFL.  What have I done to you that things need to be "set right?"  

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 06:09:33 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2012, 06:40:51 AM by PuertoLibre

@ Inaba
You just edited your post for content.

Edit: Listen Inaba, it is not a personal issue. It is an issue of your conduct. You have more than presented a very bad image for BFL all over this section.

There are countless individuals all over the board who comment on it in nearly every thread. This is not an [isolated] issue of "psychopathy" on my part. (?) Unless everyone is crazy, you have a very bad reputation and that reputation affects your employers business image and their business. Several members have been disgusted at your behavior or feedback and have gone so far as to request refunds.

You have openly told me you want to ban me if I attempt to bring the issue or your posted material up on the BFL forum. This was just in the last page. Before that, you stated publicly that you didn't want any of BitCoinTalks "crazyness" to come to BFL's board. Even before that, you have stated that BFL wishes to have limited contact with BitCoinTalk. [You said due to the community members being "trolls".

You have personally responded to my posts and told me that "this community" (BitCoinTalk.com) is ~useless~ in several ways.

I don't originate nor have any deep connections with BitCoinTalk, so that doesn't affect me. I am new to BitCoinTalk in case you have missed this. I have no emotional attachment to this community. I only come to this community to research and discuss the devices from different vendors. What they are developing and will soon be shipping are my core interests.

I have already told you before that I do not care what vendor sells me the equipment. I do not care if it is BFL. bASIC, or AVALON.

I chose Avalon because when I first came here (about a month ago) I was going to choose the largest vendor (BFL).

After reading the episodic nonsense that people wrote and questioning you about them, I tried to clean out the mess and start a real discussion where I could. The attacks have gone down dramatically. (especially FUD = Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt)

I have about 6 years or more experience of participating as a Moderator at another (undisclosed) forum. So I try not to indulge in too much nonsense.

----------------------

Do you remember the first series of messages you responded to when I only had about 10 posts?

Coinoisseur

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 06:33:17 AM

Why do need to know their address??

You gonna send Josh a present  Huh Cheesy

Well, since they were looking to send two impartial people there to check things out I didn't see a reason to not list where they will be going. Again, listing an operating address is done by many businesses. It is not unusual in the slightest. Replying to antagonistic posters while ignoring relevant questions on the other hand...

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2012, 06:49:46 AM

Edit: Listen Inaba, it is not a personal issue. It is an issue of your conduct. You have more than presented a very bad image for BFL all over this section.

You keep saying this, please provide proof.

There are countless individuals all over the board who comment on it in nearly every thread. This is not an [isolated] issue of "psychopathy" on my part. (?) Unless everyone is crazy, you have a very bad reputation and that reputation affects your employers business image and their business. Several members have been disgusted at your behavior or feedback and have gone so far as to request refunds.

Countless?  Are you not able to count to ten?  There are a few select individuals, out of the thousands on the forums, and most of those are known trolls or sock puppet accounts.  You keep saying that I have a very bad reputation and that it somehow affects the employers business. I am curious as to how you know how business is at BFL?  Can you please detail how you know this?  You don't, yet you keep stating it as some sort of fact.  

You have openly told me you want to ban me if I attempt to bring the issue or your posted material up on the BFL forum. This was just in the last page. Before that, you stated publicly that you didn't want any of BitCoinTalks "crazyness" to come to BFL's board. Even before that, you have stated that BFL wishes to have limited contact with BitCoinTalk. [You said due to the community members being "trolls".

This is absolutely true.  You are the clinical definition of a psychopath (I am not using that term in the pop-culture definition).  Your emails clearly indicate that you have a disorder.  Your posts here indicate you have a weird fixation with me (A script, really?).  So yes, I would ban you if you tried to bring your particular brand of crazy to the BFL forums, that is absolutely true.

You have personally responded to my posts and told me that "this community" (BitCoinTalk.com) is ~useless~ in several ways.

I thought I made this clear - it's useless for communication on certain issues because of people like you.

After reading the episodic nonsense that people wrote and questioning you about them, I tried to clean out the mess and start a real discussion where I could. The attacks have gone down dramatically. (especially FUD = Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt)

Oh, by all means, point me at your "rational" discussion you tried to start.

Coinoisseur

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 06:52:22 AM

I thought I made this clear - it's useless for communication on certain issues because of people like you.

Maybe if you didn't engage in a dialogue with him and instead provided an update on how BFL's location move went, etc.

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: