Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Requests Input  (Read 34789 times)
arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 06:56:04 AM

I thought I made this clear - it's useless for communication on certain issues because of people like you.

Maybe if you didn't engage in a dialogue with him and instead provided an update on how BFL's location move went, etc.

+billions

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 06:59:21 AM

Edit: Listen Inaba, it is not a personal issue. It is an issue of your conduct. You have more than presented a very bad image for BFL all over this section.

You keep saying this, please provide proof.

There are countless individuals all over the board who comment on it in nearly every thread. This is not an [isolated] issue of "psychopathy" on my part. (?) Unless everyone is crazy, you have a very bad reputation and that reputation affects your employers business image and their business. Several members have been disgusted at your behavior or feedback and have gone so far as to request refunds.

Countless?  Are you not able to count to ten?  There are a few select individuals, out of the thousands on the forums, and most of those are known trolls or sock puppet accounts.  You keep saying that I have a very bad reputation and that it somehow affects the employers business. I am curious as to how you know how business is at BFL?  Can you please detail how you know this?  You don't, yet you keep stating it as some sort of fact.  

You have openly told me you want to ban me if I attempt to bring the issue or your posted material up on the BFL forum. This was just in the last page. Before that, you stated publicly that you didn't want any of BitCoinTalks "crazyness" to come to BFL's board. Even before that, you have stated that BFL wishes to have limited contact with BitCoinTalk. [You said due to the community members being "trolls".

This is absolutely true.  You are the clinical definition of a psychopath (I am not using that term in the pop-culture definition).  Your emails clearly indicate that you have a disorder.  Your posts here indicate you have a weird fixation with me (A script, really?).  So yes, I would ban you if you tried to bring your particular brand of crazy to the BFL forums, that is absolutely true.

You have personally responded to my posts and told me that "this community" (BitCoinTalk.com) is ~useless~ in several ways.

I thought I made this clear - it's useless for communication on certain issues because of people like you.

After reading the episodic nonsense that people wrote and questioning you about them, I tried to clean out the mess and start a real discussion where I could. The attacks have gone down dramatically. (especially FUD = Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt)

Oh, by all means, point me at your "rational" discussion you tried to start.

It appears you are attempting to create a "false narrative". Possibly so that when BFL reads through the forums you will have some sort of "idea" to feed them.

This conversation will be unproductive. Lets call it quits to save us both time and effort. I will hold a proper conversation and bring up the issues with the people to whom it ultimately matters.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2012, 07:09:14 AM

Maybe if you didn't engage in a dialogue with him and instead provided an update on how BFL's location move went, etc.

Seriously... why would I not provide and update if I had one?  Gah, I am just baffled by the constant requests for the same thing over and over.  I have repeatedly stated that when I have more information on Topic X that I can provide, I will provide it.  I have no desire to keep things secret and the things that I do keep secret are for competitive reasons.  If something appears to be secret and has no obvious competitive advantage for being secret, then it's probably not really secret, I just have nothing further to contribute on that subject than I have already contributed.

If I ignore your request for information X, its' because I've already answered it elsewhere and your request is the nth identical request I have received.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 07:38:15 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2012, 08:57:02 AM by Unacceptable

Why do need to know their address??

You gonna send Josh a present  Huh Cheesy

Well, since they were looking to send two impartial people there to check things out I didn't see a reason to not list where they will be going. Again, listing an operating address is done by many businesses. It is not unusual in the slightest. Replying to antagonistic posters while ignoring relevant questions on the other hand...

Well.....with the wacko's that have been posting in most of BFL's threads,wink wink,I would hope they would keep the location of thier assembly/workshop a secret.Just too many times in the last few weeks have I read about wacko's going to a buissness & shooting up employee's.................whether they had worked there or not.

Keep it a secret BFL !!

If you REALLY want to know the address,hire a PI,its not that expensive  Grin

Halloween is officially here at Bitcointalk  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
psilan

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 08:16:18 AM

Halloween is officially here at Bitcointalk  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I swear there have been more weirdos on lately! Now I know why!

dip
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 10:36:41 AM

Seriously... why would I not provide and update if I had one?  Gah, I am just baffled by the constant requests for the same thing over and over.  I have repeatedly stated that when I have more information on Topic X that I can provide, I will provide it.  I have no desire to keep things secret and the things that I do keep secret are for competitive reasons.  If something appears to be secret and has no obvious competitive advantage for being secret, then it's probably not really secret, I just have nothing further to contribute on that subject than I have already contributed.

If I ignore your request for information X, its' because I've already answered it elsewhere and your request is the nth identical request I have received.

Has this been answered elsewhere?:

No, we are waiting on our ASIC chips right now, as I've stated in a number of other places, though it's understandable if you have missed the posts, since they are spread out everywhere.

So basically for the bitcoin magazine post (here: http://bitcoinmagazine.net/butterfly-labs-releases-more-asic-photos/) you guys soldered some random QFN components to the board to you would have something to show....?

Inaba, please explain.

Indeed, just what are the chips shown here that are called ASICs if you have no ASICs yet?

For clarity, the question is: Are the chips pictured in the article actual functioning BFL ASICs, or are they something else?

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Coinoisseur

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 11:41:31 AM

Well I don't follow all the threads, there are quite a few in regards to BFL, and I waited a month to ask about the progress of something you were hoping would take one or two weeks. Is there another thread that you consider the official thread for the visit of BFL by two credible, verifiable individuals?

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2012, 03:12:19 PM

Usually internet weirdos are afraid of the outside world Smiley They have balls when they're online but IRL they try and crawl back inside mommy...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 05:08:46 PM

butthurt-fly labs
why is this thread still going lol

hi
MeSarah

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 10:36:09 AM

So PuertoLibre emailed BFL about Inaba's postings?

Does Bitcointalk have a narc, rat, stool pigeon, tattle tail label like it does for scammers?

@PuertoLibre, do you always run to your mommy when you can't solve personal conflicts? Would a sippy cup sooth you? PuertoLibre what concern is it of yours how BFL makes their staffing decisions?

60 GH/s BFL Single SC - Pre-Order Yours Today!
`````` Only $1299.99 - butterflylabs.com ``````
AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2012, 01:08:02 PM

So PuertoLibre emailed BFL about Inaba's postings?

Does Bitcointalk have a narc, rat, stool pigeon, tattle tail label like it does for scammers?

@PuertoLibre, do you always run to your mommy when you can't solve personal conflicts? Would a sippy cup sooth you? PuertoLibre what concern is it of yours how BFL makes their staffing decisions?

maybe he invested (pre-ordered) a large amount of equipment Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Gatorhex

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 07:25:22 PM

For clarity, the question is: Are the chips pictured in the article actual functioning BFL ASICs, or are they something else?

They look like prototypes of the design image BFL showed earlier in the year, which to my mind shows it's real, does it work, only they know. Would be nice if they could show a YouTube video of one working an shut up the doubters and I'm sure they would get more pre-orders.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 07:52:12 PM

They look like prototypes of the design image BFL showed earlier in the year, which to my mind shows it's real, does it work, only they know.

Here's your answer:

Inaba, I guess you didn't see my question yesterday. Does BFL have a working (hashing) prototype ASIC miner?
No, we are waiting on our ASIC chips right now, as I've stated in a number of other places, though it's understandable if you have missed the posts, since they are spread out everywhere.

Buy & Hold
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 01:03:15 PM

C'mon guys, you don't REALLY want know the new adress.

I mean look at what happened last time. There was a concrete foundation repair place there.

Think about it. Who else deals in concrete foundation and has VPs called Sonny?

Yeah, that's right.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2012, 02:20:04 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2012, 02:41:55 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

C'mon guys, you don't REALLY want know the new adress.

I mean look at what happened last time. There was a concrete foundation repair place there.

Think about it. Who else deals in concrete foundation and has VPs called Sonny?

Yeah, that's right.

Looks like they moved the building to Kansas: http://www.sos.ks.gov/CM_ServiceWM/displaydocuments.aspx?DocID=03331329

Update: I guess they only moved half the building: https://www.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/soskb/Corp.asp?3402461
Coinoisseur

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2012, 03:36:56 PM

So it's as some of us suspected and BFL hadn't filed proper paperwork for it's operations outside Wyoming. Kansas paperwork filed late September this year and Missouri paperwork filed beginning of October this year. Which really isn't a huge deal, they are at least starting to dot their i's and cross their t's before tax time (assuming they didn't make any sales inside the states they've been operating in prior to filing).

Well maybe we'll get some pictures and location info from the 2 independent people BFL is bringing in. When is that scheduled to happen?

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2012, 03:46:01 PM

So it's as some of us suspected and BFL hadn't filed proper paperwork for it's operations outside Wyoming. Kansas paperwork filed late September this year and Missouri paperwork filed beginning of October this year. Which really isn't a huge deal, they are at least starting to dot their i's and cross their t's before tax time (assuming they didn't make any sales inside the states they've been operating in prior to filing).

Well maybe we'll get some pictures and location info from the 2 independent people BFL is bringing in. When is that scheduled to happen?

Probably once they have a working prototype..... 2013 sometime is my guess Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
October 31, 2012, 03:52:10 PM

Gosh guys, BFL created this thread so that you could tell them things about your perspective of them.
Thats why this thread is still going, Take all the FUD and speculation elsewhere

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2012, 03:55:10 PM

Gosh guys, BFL created this thread so that you could tell them things about your perspective of them.
Thats why this thread is still going, Take all the FUD and speculation elsewhere

What's the problem? Only stating what I have seen so far.....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 31, 2012, 03:58:20 PM

Are Darla Jo and Jody the same person?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: