Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Monero Haters  (Read 836 times)
TrueCryptonaire (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:45:23 PM

Hello,

If you feel annoyed of all the Monero posts and think Monero should dump but you do not have any Moneros to dump, here is my advice for you: Go to Poloniex, deposit some bitcoins there, transfer those bitcoins to margin trading platform and create a short sell. The interest rates for Monero loans are as low as they can be so it is even cheap to do it.
When the price starts to decline, you are making money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 07:05:26 PM

Hello,

If you feel annoyed of all the Monero posts and think Monero should dump but you do not have any Moneros to dump, here is my advice for you: Go to Poloniex, deposit some bitcoins there, transfer those bitcoins to margin trading platform and create a short sell. The interest rates for Monero loans are as low as they can be so it is even cheap to do it.

The Monero haters hate Monero because they fear it, and are jealous of its present success and vast potential.

But they wouldn't dare put their money where their mouths are.

Even though interest rates on XMR loans are near zero, they are still too chicken to risk getting their teeth broken in the inevitable resumption of XMR's moonward trajectory.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:55:51 AM

Hello,

The Monero haters hate Monero because they fear it, and are jealous of its present success and vast potential.

Even though interest rates on XMR loans are near zero, they are still too chicken to risk getting their teeth broken in the inevitable resumption of XMR's moonward trajectory.

Or maybe, just maybe some people doesn't give a fuck about monero and they are just tired of all the bs advertisement this coin gets.

Not your keys, not your coins!
XMRChina

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:02:47 AM

Hello,

Or maybe, just maybe some people doesn't give a fuck about monero and they are just tired of all the bs advertisement this coin gets.

You must be trolling because XMR advertising efforts have not yet even begun. Right now we are focused on development and translations. Marketing efforts will come soon but are not ready quite yet
RajRambo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:10:28 AM

Hello,

No one cares.
XMRChina

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:16:09 AM

Hello,

No one cares.

Apparently you cared enough to create a brand new account and write "no one cares" as your first post on the forum
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:17:00 AM

I myself feel annoyed by your over bullish ..... rub it into everyones eyes... if you have an interest in monero rising... do it like and adult and not like some shild "zomg monero best coin ever it will surpas btc and all other coins for sure".... people are grown up enough to do research on their own and make their decisions if they like Monero or not...
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:43:02 AM

It's threads like this that create "Monero Haters".

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:48:38 AM

Hello,

you do know plenty of monero haters hate monero because the monero fanbois' seem to be in crypto purely for the fiat......this thread highlights the reason for such hate.

plenty of others don't really hate on monero itself, moreso like myself are indifferent to it, just wish the monero shills would politely shut the f$%k up  Kiss
TrueCryptonaire (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:09:12 AM

I myself feel annoyed by your over bullish ..... rub it into everyones eyes... if you have an interest in monero rising... do it like and adult and not like some shild "zomg monero best coin ever it will surpas btc and all other coins for sure".... people are grown up enough to do research on their own and make their decisions if they like Monero or not...

If you are not bullish, then short it.
I have plenty of coins to lend you, Sir. Now the rates are low.
TrueCryptonaire (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:13:39 AM

Hello,

As said this thread earlier, Monero is not advertised but accumulated currently.
The Monero community is helping here others to join in the party in order to avoid you guys kicking yourselves when Monero hits trillions in marketcapitalization. Just remember - do not sell too early when the bull market starts. If you think I am over bullish/stupid troll, then fight with me with money - there are opportunity to short Moneros in Poloniex. Otherwise you guys are mere pussies hiding behind the nicknames.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 10:05:20 AM

Hello,

Thank you, mister Scrooge. This is exactly what will happen and anyone who follows your advice will make a LOAD of monnies.

DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:08:50 AM

Hello,

As said this thread earlier, Monero is not advertised but accumulated currently.
The Monero community is helping here others to join in the party in order to avoid you guys kicking yourselves when Monero hits trillions in marketcapitalization. Just remember - do not sell too early when the bull market starts. If you think I am over bullish/stupid troll, then fight with me with money - there are opportunity to short Moneros in Poloniex. Otherwise you guys are mere pussies hiding behind the nicknames.

What was the argument/reason why i should short?
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:14:33 AM

It's threads like this that create "Monero Haters".

This... I don't want to dig though 10 threads on the first page to find something interesting, non monero
. You are hurting monero this way..
TrueCryptonaire (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:56:43 AM

Hello,

Thank you, mister Scrooge. This is exactly what will happen and anyone who follows your advice will make a LOAD of monnies.

Personally I don't think it will make you money. Otherwise I would have dumped already.
However, I see people here trolling a lot about Monero but then they are acting like cowards and not putting their money where their mouth is.
If you think Monero will tank and go to 0, then take as large short position as you can (I am committed to increase my lending activity so that you are able to short it - I even can put btc to the market so that you are able to get the needed liquidity for shorting). If you short and Monero goes to 0, you become awfully rich. If not, well, you lose your position and the money you spent on your attempt to kill the coin.
TrueCryptonaire (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:57:54 AM

Hello,

What was the argument/reason why i should short?

If you think it will go down, you make money only by shorting it, not bad mouthing the community or the Monero pumpers Inc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: