Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CHATTANOOGA SHOOTING: 4 MARINES KILLED in GUN FREE ZONE - Update: 5 killed  (Read 1581 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:03:53 PM

The Media Isn't Sure of Chattanooga Killer's Motive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMrrHwboxT4

What do they have in common?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd8cRvZZv44

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:26:32 PM

I don't patronize places with that sign. Ask the owner if he/she will sign a contract to protect you with his/her life in the event of an attack. A gun free zone is just a place you will surely die in an attack because signs work only on law abiding gun owners.  Does anyone think that a crazy person or a murderous rampage killer or a robber is going to obey a stupid sign?  Roll Eyes
I saw this morning that armed people are volunteering to stand outside of recruiting stations to protect the army. And the army is considering getting rid of those signs.

What a stupid idea it is to think that a sign is some kind of protection. a GUN is protection.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 08:28:15 PM

Gun-free zone signs are suicide contracts.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:42:27 PM

I don't patronize places with that sign. Ask the owner if he/she will sign a contract to protect you with his/her life in the event of an attack. A gun free zone is just a place you will surely die in an attack because signs work only on law abiding gun owners.  Does anyone think that a crazy person or a murderous rampage killer or a robber is going to obey a stupid sign?  Roll Eyes
I saw this morning that armed people are volunteering to stand outside of recruiting stations to protect the army. And the army is considering getting rid of those signs.

What a stupid idea it is to think that a sign is some kind of protection. a GUN is protection.

Pentagon Tells Military Recruiters ‘No Guns’ Allowed at Centers – “CLOSE THE BLINDS” for Protection (VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opZnbLVjgzk

We have just confirmed here at FOX from the Pentagon, that the head of the US Northern Command has now issued a directive to authorize recruiters not to be able to carry weapons at the centers but he wants them to implement new security measures like “closing the blinds at the office.”

--------------------------------
That should do it...

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:43:11 PM

I wonder what would happen if concealed carry gun toting folks had a pack of their own signs they carry around with them.  They say "My gun is not here."  These people past their little signs on any door they pass by that says "Gun Free Zone."

Well, would business go down or up?

Just let the consumers decide.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:51:25 PM

I wonder what would happen if concealed carry gun toting folks had a pack of their own signs they carry around with them.  They say "My gun is not here."  These people past their little signs on any door they pass by that says "Gun Free Zone."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/pennsylvania-town-posts-signs-declaring-this-is-no/

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:21:35 PM

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/pennsylvania-town-posts-signs-declaring-this-is-no/

You're a Mom with four kids.  It's after the soccer game.  You are going to find somewhere to eat along with six other moms and a total of 16 kids.  One restaurant says....

Another says....

Which are you going to pick (assuming neither one has free beer for soccer moms)?
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 09:32:42 PM

You're a Mom with four kids.  It's after the soccer game.  You are going to find somewhere to eat along with six other moms and a total of 16 kids.  One restaurant says....

Another says....

Which are you going to pick (assuming neither one has free beer for soccer moms)?

If you want everyone to be mass murdered, you will pick the "gun-free zone".

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:40:05 PM

Another says....

The one with bullet-proof blinds?

foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:15:37 PM

Gunnery Sgt. Thomas Sullivan
Staff Sgt. David Wyatt
Sgt. Carson Holmquist
Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Smith
Lance Cpl. Squire "Skip" Wells
May their names be remembered and not the coward who shot them while unarmed.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:29:16 PM

Staff Sgt. David Wyatt
Sgt. Carson Holmquist

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:44:36 PM

Staff Sgt. David Wyatt
Sgt. Carson Holmquist

Definitely a cartoon Mohammed.

Wait....The Muslims aren't vocal about this guy insulting the prophet?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:21:54 AM

Staff Sgt. David Wyatt
Sgt. Carson Holmquist

Definitely a cartoon Mohammed.

Wait....The Muslims aren't vocal about this guy insulting the prophet?

Motive to target the military at gun free zones a mystery... Maybe he liked hunting with his redneck confederate flag waving buddies...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:25:27 AM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:29:57 AM

THE FIVE HEROES WHO DIED SERVING THEIR COUNTRY: FOUR MARINES AND NAVY PETTY OFFICER KILLED IN THE CHATTANOOGA SHOOTING

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3169899/Uncle-Chattanooga-shooter-arrested-Jordan-investigation-spreads-U-S-Middle-East.html

------------------------------------------------
How is it that we get more info from the UK than the US media. Weird... Or what.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:38:56 AM

THE FIVE HEROES WHO DIED SERVING THEIR COUNTRY: FOUR MARINES AND NAVY PETTY OFFICER KILLED IN THE CHATTANOOGA SHOOTING

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3169899/Uncle-Chattanooga-shooter-arrested-Jordan-investigation-spreads-U-S-Middle-East.html

How is it that we get more info from the UK than the US media. Weird... Or what.

So....just suppose this killer had been on anti depressants, anti psychotics and had stopped taking them, then freaks out and has his little moment of glory.

Is he then just a crazed killer, or a Muslim Terrorist?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:49:54 AM

So....just suppose this killer had been on anti depressants, anti psychotics and had stopped taking them, then freaks out and has his little moment of glory.

Is he then just a crazed killer, or a Muslim Terrorist?

Please. Don' be a bigpharmaphobe................

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:05:41 AM

Terrorist Attack, 5 Dead Military Men? Obama Has Time The Daily Show And Critique The Media For Being ‘Unfocused’

Does President Obama think the media collectively has ADD?

This is largely what POTUS said during his upcoming appearance on “The Daily Show” Tuesday night, according to a White House pool report by WaPo‘s Steven Mufson.

Host Jon Stewart spent a segment asking Obama about the media.

“You love em. They love you,” Stewart said. “Are we focused on the wrong things? Are we demanding too much of you, too much of government? Are we inflammatory?”

POTUS said that “the media are a bunch [sic] of different medias. Some get on my nerves more than others.”

From the pool report: Obama added that “what I’m most concerned about is not that it’s unfair or too tough on government …but that it gets distracted by shiny objects and doesn’t always focus on the big tough choices and decisions.”

POTUS said “it’s tough for folks to do an hour-long special on urban Armerca [sic]. …tough to get everyone focused the same way.” He said “we then operate in sound bites.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/21/obama-goes-on-the-daily-show-and-accuses-the-media-of-being-unfocused/

--------------------------------------------------
If you don't use the word, then it is something else... I got it all wrong. The killer had an aspirin allergy that made him do this "senseless act © 2015 B.H.O."

Yep.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:17:00 PM

Want to die in a gunfight? Here's how!

Just convince yourself that children throwing schoolbooks at a gunman is safer than an armed response.

The link below is for ALICE training and is all the rage among school leadership. In their videos the gunman is always befuddled by a second grade kid throwing a math book at him.  I guess that's why all the worlds armies carry books instead of guns these days.  Roll Eyes

But seriously, if your child is receiving this sort of non-sense training in school, you may want to set them straight and disabuse them of idea that anything less than a gun is needed. It is truly dangerous misinformation. You can see the "technique" at about 6:00 on the video. Don't ever do something this stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5_-5O5fGzY

http://www.alicetraining.com/

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:22:26 PM

Want to die in a gunfight? Here's how!

Just convince yourself that children throwing schoolbooks at a gunman is safer than an armed response.

The link below is for ALICE training and is all the rage among school leadership. In their videos the gunman is always befuddled by a second grade kid throwing a math book at him.  I guess that's why all the worlds armies carry books instead of guns these days.  Roll Eyes

But seriously, if your child is receiving this sort of non-sense training in school, you may want to set them straight and disabuse them of idea that anything less than a gun is needed. It is truly dangerous misinformation. You can see the "technique" at about 6:00 on the video. Don't ever do something this stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5_-5O5fGzY

http://www.alicetraining.com/

Insane.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: