Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Monero Spam. What's the worst part for you?
It's just shit. The End. - 16 (26.2%)
They spam BCT and disrespect everyone and call it marketing - 13 (21.3%)
Geeks telling you something called "Monero" is cool - 2 (3.3%)
Feeling awkard when devs say theres a lot of progress but the wallet wasn't updated for 8 months - 5 (8.2%)
Pretending Bytecoin copy with no GUI or features is some big unique project with lots of changes - 4 (6.6%)
Monero spam is not annoying, if you buy now it can go up 10,000x and become a Billionaire. - 20 (32.8%)
NEW: Spamming RajRambo's anti-Monero-spam thread with Monero spam. - 1 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero SPAM - RESULTS: What's the worst part? VOTE  (Read 2136 times)
RajRambo (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:38:05 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 02:06:28 AM by RajRambo

This is for the normal people.

If you are tired of Monero spam and taking over BCT say why.

https://i.imgur.com/9WpbKQk.jpg

^ rpietila earlier today getting ready for a days spamming with the troops.

Spam, Sir?

https://i.imgur.com/t4GLNFo.png
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:42:09 AM

Maybe some newbie accounts or some reverse monero supporter shills should stop acting like the XMR Community opened these threads.... look at the XMR Ann thread and at the Monero Speculation Thread for those that are supporters ... i guarentee that you will not find anybody besides TC, icebreaker and maybe generalizethis...

This thread with another Newbie Account is just another sign some one has an agenda... wish there were IP Bans to stop most of Sock-Puppets at once...
RajRambo (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:47:58 AM

Maybe some newbie accounts or some reverse monero supporter shills should stop acting like the XMR Community opened these threads.... look at the XMR Ann thread and at the Monero Speculation Thread for those that are supporters ... i guarentee that you will not find anybody besides TC, icebreaker and maybe generalizethis...

This thread with another Newbie Account is just another sign some one has an agenda... wish there were IP Bans to stop most of Sock-Puppets at once...

Just one vote was this you?

Feeling awkard when devs say theres a lot of progress but the wallet wasn't updated for 8 months
DaveyJones

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:55:52 AM

Feeling awkard when devs say theres a lot of progress but the wallet wasn't updated for 8 months

If you think so https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/commits/master... i saw lots of progress... and i even compiled it myself with some help.
RajRambo (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:04:52 AM

If you think so https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/commits/master... i saw lots of progress... and i even compiled it myself with some help.

last release was December 2014 https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/releases

DaveyJones

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:10:13 AM

You cannot overlink a link where i showed progress with a link where you show releases... thats not how it works....
RajRambo (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:14:51 AM

You cannot overlink a link where i showed progress with a link where you show releases... thats not how it works....

i just did. boom!
DaveyJones

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:18:17 AM

i just did.

Well no one will care as you are a newbie account and everyone can see your agenda... and i already disproved your "no progress"... enjoy your useless account.
RajRambo (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:24:52 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2015, 04:37:56 AM by RajRambo

i just did.

Well no one will care as you are a newbie account and everyone can see your agenda... and i already disproved your "no progress"... enjoy your useless account.

I feel awkward again, like pretending there was any wallet update for Monero in the last 8 months, which there wasnt:

https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/releases

DaveyJones

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:37:51 AM

If you think so https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/commits/master ... i saw lots of progress... and i even compiled it myself with some help.

last release was December 2014 https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/releases

dont try to hide it Wink https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/commits/master
RajRambo (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:38:55 AM

If you think so https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/commits/master ... i saw lots of progress... and i even compiled it myself with some help.

dont try to hide it Wink https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/commits/master

yeah but it doesn't work.  That's why it wasn't released to the pools, exchanges, users.  we are not retarded, your spam doesn't work here.

EDIT: forgot to wink....  Wink
medusa13

Activity: 453
Merit: 500

hello world

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:07:26 AM

what exactly does "not work" ? if you have found a bug everyone would be very thankfull for you to report it, thank you Kiss

XMR Monero
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:17:02 AM

Most likely this thread is started by blackcoin or darkcoin or whatever who are simply jelous over the superiority of Monero and they do not get the gospel it is preached here.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 06:31:02 AM

Most likely this thread is started by blackcoin or darkcoin or whatever who are simply jelous over the superiority of Monero and they do not get the gospel it is preached here.

Noodledoodle's commit psyched-up the faithful and psyched-out the heathens. I jk, though the commit is pretty fucking epic.

First comes the datebase
then comes the interface
then comes Monerians flying into space   Wink

BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:22:19 AM

I dislike it when they come to other coin ANN threads and start talking about their MOnero and how bad it is* the other coins*  and how awesome their coin is or they start a whole thread about the coin they feel is taking over their beloved non developed coin. It is really annoying when you have Monero core developers starting hate/jealousy threads since they don't have nothing else to do...wait I mean they don't know what to do even thought they have 29 developers YES TWENTY NINE.

And don't be fooled they all in it for the money not for the awesome idea that came from our beloved Satoshi Nakatamoto. take a look at Truecryptonair two weeks a go he sold and was saying the coin will go down sell sell sell, now he bought back talking like Monero is better than Gold and how bright the future looks like.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
MaxDZ8

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:24:43 AM

Have they deployed the 'no-zero-mixins' patch yet? Last time I asked they proudly declared they were aware of the problem and well understood the theory.
It made me think of that joke involving a mathematician in a building on fire.
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:40:13 AM

Have they deployed the 'no-zero-mixins' patch yet? Last time I asked they proudly declared they were aware of the problem and well understood the theory.
It made me think of that joke involving a mathematician in a building on fire.

Hardfork for mandatory mixin = 3 is coming up in a few months. In addition, see -> https://lab.getmonero.org/pubs/MRL-0004.pdf

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 09:56:04 AM

Monero Monero. The extremely overpriced bullshit pumped and pumped and hyped just for the hope of gains with the next BTC train. How shameful, how annoying, how human.

The most funny part was bribing BTCExpress not to attack the coin.

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:12:17 PM

Monero Monero. The extremely overpriced bullshit pumped and pumped and hyped just for the hope of gains with the next BTC train. How shameful, how annoying, how human.

The most funny part was bribing BTCExpress not to attack the coin.

Monero Monero. The extremely underpriced chikun hardly pumped and hyped giving good odds for making the bagholders wealthy.
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:16:19 PM

Hmm half of the 1st Altcoin-Page filled with Monero threads.  So there will be a (big) XMR Pump or Dump soon ... Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: