Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Monero Spam. What's the worst part for you?
It's just shit. The End. - 16 (26.2%)
They spam BCT and disrespect everyone and call it marketing - 13 (21.3%)
Geeks telling you something called "Monero" is cool - 2 (3.3%)
Feeling awkard when devs say theres a lot of progress but the wallet wasn't updated for 8 months - 5 (8.2%)
Pretending Bytecoin copy with no GUI or features is some big unique project with lots of changes - 4 (6.6%)
Monero spam is not annoying, if you buy now it can go up 10,000x and become a Billionaire. - 20 (32.8%)
NEW: Spamming RajRambo's anti-Monero-spam thread with Monero spam. - 1 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero SPAM - RESULTS: What's the worst part? VOTE  (Read 2136 times)
RajRambo (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:53:30 PM

And yet the price has stayed stable and interest has been maintained. Perhaps XMR holders are just a bit more impatient than the pump crowd.

Speaking of stable prices: that last time I saw a board flood like today's, Monero was topping out at ~0.04. It's at the bottom of its historical trading range as of now. Whether or not there's a loose correlation between the board flood and trend changes, I can't say. But I was wondering...

OMG.
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:58:39 PM

And yet the price has stayed stable and interest has been maintained. Perhaps XMR holders are just a bit more impatient than the pump crowd.

Speaking of stable prices: that last time I saw a board flood like today's, Monero was topping out at ~0.04. It's at the bottom of its historical trading range as of now. Whether or not there's a loose correlation between the board flood and trend changes, I can't say. But I was wondering...

Lol...I'm a Monero holder and I agree - there's far too many of these stupid threads, notably with new accounts of course (yeah, I'm looking at you RajRambo). Whatever - push the price down, I've got my buys in queue on poloniex.

The bigger question is why Theymos ever strayed away from the rule where a new account needed to wait for a few days and have a minimum number of posts before they could post a new thread. Why did that ever change?

RajRambo (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:10:40 PM

Lol...I'm a Monero holder and I agree - there's far too many of these stupid threads, notably with new accounts of course (yeah, I'm looking at you RajRambo). Whatever - push the price down, I've got my buys in queue on poloniex.

The bigger question is why Theymos ever strayed away from the rule where a new account needed to wait for a few days and have a minimum number of posts before they could post a new thread. Why did that ever change?

dude, if I used my real account, Monero Mafia would shut down my thread in 2 minutes flat with devs and noobie accounts and iCESHITTER, rapetilia and their flying monkies.  You guys are totally out of control and on the loose.

Now we got that straight - can you stop spamming Monero in my thread now please?  This is for the victims, not the perps.  Or has Monero spam hurt you in some way???

canth
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:32:34 PM

dude, if I used my real account, Monero Mafia would shut down my thread in 2 minutes flat with devs and noobie accounts and iCESHITTER, rapetilia and their flying monkies.  You guys are totally out of control and on the loose.

Now we got that straight - can you stop spamming Monero in my thread now please?  This is for the victims, not the perps.  Or has Monero spam hurt you in some way???

LOL. Fine, go back to licking your wounds and talking about the purported victimization. Flying monkeys.....hahaha.

RajRambo (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:37:26 PM

LOL. Fine, go back to licking your wounds and talking about the purported victimization. Flying monkeys.....hahaha.

In real life are you a highshool teacher?  (dont mean to be an insult, i'm good with guessing things like this Cheesy)
Johnny Mnemonic

Activity: 795
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:05:10 PM

I see some original trolling in here. Looks like the list of classic FUD lines needs an update:

The price goes up, and the haters are nowhere to be found.

The price goes down, and out they all come. Don't expect much originality. Common FUD lines include:
- "RIP [coin]" <-- a timeless classic
- "[coin] sucks. No wonder the price is falling."
- "I heard [coin] is just a copy/paste of [othercoin] with no real innovation. Is it true?"
- "[coin] doesn't even have [some stupid feature]. Is it true?"
- "I told you [coin] was doomed... see how the price went down?"

The price goes back up, and away they all go!
kazuki49

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:07:12 PM

Truth Does Not Fear Investigation.
RajRambo (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:54:37 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 02:09:17 AM by RajRambo

OK, the RESULTS are IN!!!

Thanks to the 37 SPAM voters.

The worst part of Monero and it's never ending spam, in order of worstness:

• It's just shit. The End. - 37.8%
  • They spam BCT and disrespect everyone and call it marketing - 32.4%
  • Feeling awkard when devs say theres a lot of progress but the wallet wasn't updated for 8 months - 10.8%
  • Pretending Bytecoin copy with no GUI or features is some big unique project with lots of changes - 10.8%
  • Geeks telling you something called "Monero" is cool - 5.4%
  • Spamming RajRambo's anti-Monero-spam thread with Monero spam - 2.7%

Then, from the Monero community we found out that all of them think that Monero spam is good and can make them a Billionaire.  (That's 18 accounts including sock puppets, not bad).

Thank you community Cheesy

And keep spamming!!!

https://i.imgur.com/t4GLNFo.png
canth
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:08:56 AM

Lol. Even the Monero hate thread can't get a plurality of hater votes going.

Monero Spam. What's the worst part for you?
It's just shit. The End.   - 14 (25.5%)
They spam BCT and disrespect everyone and call it marketing   - 12 (21.8%)
Geeks telling you something called "Monero" is cool   - 2 (3.6%)
Feeling awkard when devs say theres a lot of progress but the wallet wasn't updated for 8 months   - 4 (7.3%)
Pretending Bytecoin copy with no GUI or features is some big unique project with lots of changes   - 4 (7.3%)
Monero spam is not annoying, if you buy now it can go up 10,000x and become a Billionaire.   - 18 (32.7%)
NEW: Spamming RajRambo's anti-Monero-spam thread with Monero spam.   - 1 (1.8%)

It's official. RajRambo's poll says buy, buy, buy!

RajRambo (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:11:56 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 02:22:17 AM by RajRambo

Feeling awkard when devs say theres a lot of progress but the wallet wasn't updated for 8 months   - 4 (7.3%)
Pretending Bytecoin copy with no GUI or features is some big unique project with lots of changes   - 4 (7.3%)
Monero spam is not annoying, if you buy now it can go up 10,000x and become a Billionaire.   - 18 (32.7%)

This thread is for people being spammed by Monero! Can't you read??
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 07:18:17 AM

Monero wants you to open your arms so they can shit their worthless coin right in

g3rszpi

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:26:05 AM

this is what is called HYPE
canth
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:04:47 PM

This thread is for people being spammed by Monero! Can't you read??

I'm just quoting your poll. Also, you can't be spammed by monero anymore than you can be spammed by ... gold.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: