Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (REVIEWED BY TBZ) MAKE $50 DAILY EASILY ESCROW IS ACCEPTED.  (Read 2989 times)
Bitus

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:06:54 PM

I know bitgold.
meadefreling (OP)

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:09:14 PM

I know bitgold.

it is not bitgold and how on earth do you think you can earn 50$ daily with bitgold?

Bitus

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:11:59 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1126125.0

Tais thread i mean.

I know that is not bitgold...
Bitus

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:13:26 PM

I can only give one vouch copy and I will give it to first person to send me PM requesting for it between TheButterZone and hilariousandco and I expect a very brutal review from either of them.

Vouch copy sent to TheButterZone

If meadefreling is actually doing what they said in their guide, they may be subject to criminal prosecution and thousands of dollars in fines - and it's not a victimless crime.

It's basically buy low, sell high.

But the item you're buying low (priced, at an extreme discount) is almost certainly only low (priced, at an extreme discount) because it was obtained with a stolen credit/debit card number by the person that sold it to you (or from the person that sold it to them, and so on down the rabbit hole), and when you sell high, you are inputting the item that you bought low (priced, at an extreme discount) into an emailmeform.com form (I recognized it right off the bat because I use EMF for mysteryboxes.tbz1.com et al).

Instructions were included to ensure a window of validity and create multiple identities/metadata points - only really needed if you are repeatedly reselling items originally bought with stolen credit/debit cards that are later invalidated, which makes the EMF form recipient either your victim if they personally use and don't resell the item, or the latest in a chain of stolen/fraudulently obtained property sellers, were they to resell it. Anyone with average intelligence buying low and selling high this item should know they are in the latter category.

I haven't said exactly what the item is, but I think everyone knows what I'm talking about.

BUT IT IS NOT ILLEGAL

... says every victimful criminal. Credit/debit card fraud, receiving and selling stolen property, and conspiracy thereof is ILLEGAL.

This is just illegal as butter said.
Cant pay for this kind of things.
meadefreling (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:19:11 PM

I can only give one vouch copy and I will give it to first person to send me PM requesting for it between TheButterZone and hilariousandco and I expect a very brutal review from either of them.

If meadefreling is actually doing what they said in their guide, they may be subject to criminal prosecution and thousands of dollars in fines - and it's not a victimless crime.

But the item you're buying low (priced, at an extreme discount) is almost certainly only low (priced, at an extreme discount) because it was obtained with a stolen credit/debit card number by the person that sold it to you (or from the person that sold it to them, and so on down the rabbit hole), and when you sell high, you are inputting the item that you bought low (priced, at an extreme discount) into an emailmeform.com form (I recognized it right off the bat because I use EMF for mysteryboxes.tbz1.com et al).

Instructions were included to ensure a window of validity and create multiple identities/metadata points - only really needed if you are repeatedly reselling items originally bought with stolen credit/debit cards that are later invalidated, which makes the EMF form recipient either your victim if they personally use and don't resell the item, or the latest in a chain of stolen/fraudulently obtained property sellers, were they to resell it. Anyone with average intelligence buying low and selling high this item should know they are in the latter category.

I haven't said exactly what the item is, but I think everyone knows what I'm talking about.

BUT IT IS NOT ILLEGAL

... says every victimful criminal. Credit/debit card fraud, receiving and selling stolen property, and conspiracy thereof is ILLEGAL.

BUT YOU WILL LIKE TO GET IT FREE BECAUSE YOU ARE CONVINCED THAT YOU CAN USE IT MAKE MONEY.

Bitus

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:22:36 PM

Just curious, i wouldnt  help criminals to make fraud..
meadefreling (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:33:14 PM

Just curious, i wouldnt  help criminals to make fraud..
Is either you are a school drop out or you perform very poor at school because you are not able to understand things properly, you are frequent in loan section here, I will borrow you interest free loan up to 2btc if you have good collateral so that you can get busy with something more meaningful.

meadefreling (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:27:58 AM

Following the review of the vouch copy, please note that this is a blackhat money making method, it actually work, if you have morals do not buy it but you will actually earn $50 per day guaranteed if you can do it.

Bitus

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:48:25 AM

Just curious, i wouldnt  help criminals to make fraud..
Is either you are a school drop out or you perform very poor at school because you are not able to understand things properly, you are frequent in loan section here, I will borrow you interest free loan up to 2btc if you have good collateral so that you can get busy with something more meaningful.

What makes u think that I need money?
Just save that 2btc u might need it in future.

What u r trying to sell is a criminal method, that's all.

It's not about moral, it's about legality...

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 09:52:02 AM

if it sounds too good to be true it is. any respectable member here who tested this? what's the method?

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 07:42:39 PM

if it sounds too good to be true it is. any respectable member here who tested this? what's the method?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1126440.msg11905673#msg11905673

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:46:24 PM

Well buying low and selling high is a known fact to most traders.
But using illegal stuff to profit in illegal way is not allowed here
meadefreling (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:02:14 PM

Well buying low and selling high is a known fact to most traders.
But using illegal stuff to profit in illegal way is not allowed here

As our faces differs so also is our opinions because one mans food is another man poison.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:19:56 PM

As our faces differs so also is our opinions because one mans food is another man poison.

One man gathers what another man spills.  Cheesy

< Back on topic >
$50/day "Easily" would be a big help for me if it was done honestly.
Charging money to teach criminal scams doesn't seem like a great plan to secure your future. Do you have any useful skills?

meadefreling (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:51:01 PM

< Back on topic >
Charging money to teach criminal scams doesn't seem like a great plan to secure your future. Do you have any useful skills?
LOL, the funniest thing about this whole process is that everybody are into one illegal things or the other but nobody want to talk about it.
As we discussed, more than 100 people are doing this and I am not forcing anybody to buy.
Practically is not a must.

Bitus

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 08:08:12 PM

< Back on topic >
LOL, the funniest thing about this whole process is that everybody are into one illegal things or the other but nobody want to talk about it.
As we discussed, more than 100 people are doing this and I am not forcing anybody to buy.

More than 101 criminals around!!
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 08:14:41 PM

< Back on topic >

There's illegal as in "we the government have prohibited this victimless action because we can, and you can't vote us out of power because we count the votes" and then there's illegal as in "this action is a crime with an actual victim/s". Everybody is guilty of the former for merely existing on this planet, but few are guilty of the latter.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
adamskona

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:49:06 PM

BUT IT IS NOT ILLEGAL

The highlighted parts indicate plausible deniability so it means that with a good lawyer it's legal, with a bad lawyer it's illegal.

I'd buy if I had the funds to spare.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 12:30:19 AM

The highlighted parts indicate plausible deniability so it means that with a good lawyer it's legal, with a bad lawyer it's illegal.

Nope, actually implausible deniability. Let me try to reword it more clearly for morons, but it's rather difficult for me to get down to their level:

If meadefreling is actually doing what they said in their guide, the government, which prosecutes over victimless crimes more than actual crimes with victims like credit/debit card fraud, etc., may choose to prosecute meadefreling not because it feels in any way morally/ethically/legally obligated to, but because it decided to take a break from fucking the civil liberties of victimless aka non-actual criminals, into oblivion.

When you are quoted in an indictment/information actually or effectively saying that you were almost certain that what you were doing was criminal, that establishes probable cause.

If you or your lawyer actually or effectively says to a judge/jury that you were almost certain that what you were doing was criminal, that eliminates reasonable doubt. If you or your lawyer try to claim you actually thought otherwise, your previous inconsistent statement will be used for impeachment.

meadefreling (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:08:10 AM

Nope, actually implausible deniability. Let me try to reword it more clearly for morons, but it's rather difficult for me to get down to their level:

If meadefreling is actually doing what they said in their guide, the government, which prosecutes over victimless crimes more than actual crimes with victims like credit/debit card fraud, etc., may choose to prosecute meadefreling not because it feels in any way morally/ethically/legally obligated to, but because it decided to take a break from fucking the civil liberties of victimless aka non-actual criminals, into oblivion.

When you are quoted in an indictment/information actually or effectively saying that you were almost certain that what you were doing was criminal, that establishes probable cause.

If you or your lawyer actually or effectively says to a judge/jury that you were almost certain that what you were doing was criminal, that eliminates reasonable doubt. If you or your lawyer try to claim you actually thought otherwise, your previous inconsistent statement will be used for impeachment.
Laws only exists to punish the poor and set the rich free, where is the law when some people lives in poverty and some lives in great wealth. I am doing what is giving me more than $250 daily and I am stupid enough to share it with people to make their life easier financially. I do not wish to offend anybody because I am only buying what someone is selling and use it to make a better living for myself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: