Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT Freedom Fighters will beat the Bitshares Communists  (Read 473 times)
DecentralizeEconomics (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:41:49 PM

NXT is better in absolutely everyway.  Those filthy communists don't stand a chance against the vastly superior forces of NXT.  To the moon!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:52:51 PM

After the Monero promotion offensive here on the Altcoin Discussion section, now NXTers are beating back with same weapons  Cheesy
barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 06:58:09 PM

After the Monero promotion offensive here on the Altcoin Discussion section, now NXTers are beating back with same weapons  Cheesy

I'm a Nxter too but I don't have any particular axe against Bitshare, this is a one-man crusade.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
DecentralizeEconomics (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:21:41 PM

I'm a Nxter too but I don't have any particular axe against Bitshare, this is a one-man crusade.

Traitor

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
I am the guy

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:31:13 AM

Fallout reference  Cheesy

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:31:27 AM

Yeah, thats what I love about DE: useful social criticism and a nod to the best game evah!..........all in one package.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: