Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best way for earning bitcoins  (Read 12481 times)
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:12:41 PM

Best way is probably joining a signature campaign, the best one is BIT-X campaign with no doubts, you are not limited at anything so no problem here at all.. you can post as much as you can, of course only constructive and on-topic posts.. Just check my UID in the bot, I should receive 0.5 BTC tomorrow ( Oh.. today Tongue )..
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:19:44 PM

Best way is probably joining a signature campaign, the best one is BIT-X campaign with no doubts, you are not limited at anything so no problem here at all.. you can post as much as you can, of course only constructive and on-topic posts.. Just check my UID in the bot, I should receive 0.5 BTC tomorrow ( Oh.. today Tongue )..

well that sounds a great ammount to get paid,and as i had posted is possible to earn 2 btc montly or more with some free time to spend,soo some people can live from these,but isnt safe how long it will last,but is a great ammount for sure congratulations.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:33:51 PM

well that sounds a great ammount to get paid,and as i had posted is possible to earn 2 btc montly or more with some free time to spend,soo some people can live from these,but isnt safe how long it will last,but is a great ammount for sure congratulations.

If you get a ban because of the high post amount ( I doubt this, I try to post top-quality posts that are actually constructive and on-topic ) you can buy a new Hero Member account for that 0.5 BTC and then try your luck again, with even better posts and avoid ban! Smiley I have a plenty of free time at all, no work, no school now because of the holidays we have..
knowhow

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:31:24 AM

well wha happened to you did you resigned i guess no maybe a ban from signature? to omany posts always atract bad eyes lol
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:27:33 AM

well wha happened to you did you resigned i guess no maybe a ban from signature? to omany posts always atract bad eyes lol

he got a negative from badbear so he can't enroll on any high paying signature campaign. I think he got a negative feedback just after he got paid tho.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:10:51 AM

he got a negative from badbear so he can't enroll on any high paying signature campaign. I think he got a negative feedback just after he got paid tho.

he wasn't payed because apparently he is an alt of a scammer, it was a suspect user from the beginning, he apperead from no where and start spamming a lot, probably an alt made many months ago to be used now or in the case of a ban

i think there are many that are doing so with signature campaign , since it's the best earning
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:18:30 AM

he wasn't payed because apparently he is an alt of a scammer, it was a suspect user from the beginning, he apperead from no where and start spamming a lot, probably an alt made many months ago to be used now or in the case of a ban

i think there are many that are doing so with signature campaign , since it's the best earning

I think you're wrong, there. the address on somekindabitcoin's profile clearly received 0.3795btc just a few days ago. that's equal to 292 posts payment for Hero members if you add the 0.0001 tx fee.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:20:07 AM

I honestly hate the selling of accounts.   That account joined a high paying signature campaign, and did a LOT of posts.  I'm not sure if anyone else looked at his but the quantity was quite large.  I'm not sure the quality was there on all of them.

BadBear though with that feedback would have fixed it as no sig campaign will want him now.  Also he has not signed in for a day so I wonder if he got a temp ban for it.
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:41:22 AM

I honestly hate the selling of accounts.   That account joined a high paying signature campaign, and did a LOT of posts.  I'm not sure if anyone else looked at his but the quantity was quite large.  I'm not sure the quality was there on all of them.

BadBear though with that feedback would have fixed it as no sig campaign will want him now.  Also he has not signed in for a day so I wonder if he got a temp ban for it.

Unfortunately you cant really tell on whos buying the account.

So it just bypass everything that neg feedback is pretty pointless, since they just have to wait a few weeks to get back into doing the same thing like a full member account.

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:15:18 PM

But he earned less than a hero account is worth, so he is at loss anyway.

And if he got caught this time, chances are he will be caught again when he comes back, probably before he can even ROI
knowhow

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:38:47 PM

And if he got caught this time, chances are he will be caught again when he comes back, probably before he can even ROI
i dont know but there is a lot interest in bitx signature because spammers wanna join it ,make unlimited posts can be good but ,no one will make 1btc weekly without get banned or being invited to left those signature.. anyway if were a bought account well sure turned into a bad investment.I really hope people stop trying to sell accounts ,like  looks like user tryed take advantage and well gone.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:59:46 PM

i dont know but there is a lot interest in bitx signature because spammers wanna join it ,make unlimited posts can be good but ,no one will make 1btc weekly without get banned or being invited to left those signature.. anyway if were a bought account well sure turned into a bad investment.I really hope people stop trying to sell accounts ,like  looks like user tryed take advantage and well gone.

It's not a good investment.  Most will get caught it's as simple as that.  Right now there is a limit on Bit-X posts this happened after last group was taken in.   And is currently closed on new people.

It has been a great campaign that paid well so it got lots of attention.   Sadly that converted into a few bad posters.   But between campaign managers and admins it's settled down now.   

People that tell you to buy an account and join a sig campaign are not telling people the downsides.   Right off if you post low quality posts you will get a temp ban after a certain amount is noticed.   If that was an alt you bought to do signature campaigns... you think ok I will use regular account.   Well that is ban evasion so regular account, bought account for sig campaign, any other alts, future accounts will be perm banned for ban evasion.

So end of story don't buy account for sig campaign.  Raise an account and join campaigns you can at your level, and do good quality posts.  And if you buy one an account a lot can go wrong.
knowhow

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:14:22 PM

There is not a certainty or security who is selling the account that will make honestly , it is not viable to buy to enter the campaign , who gets underneath understands the value of the account that has been Mr. member or legendary hero , both of which require dedication , and sad that happens with bit x but as always due to some all it hurts .But the campaigns remain a good source of income bitcoins .
hincker

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:54:35 PM

At the moment I'm using faucets, but the value is very low. Once you have more post will go into a Signature Campaign for it is much more profitable than the faucets.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:49:49 PM

At the moment I'm using faucets, but the value is very low. Once you have more post will go into a Signature Campaign for it is much more profitable than the faucets.

Even you are newbie now, you can still join signature campaign so you could earn much more bitcoins than faucets.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:03:38 AM

Even you are newbie now, you can still join signature campaign so you could earn much more bitcoins than faucets.

though he can earn much more if he just invest around 0.1 and start looking around for full member account for sale. you can earn that back in just 2 weeks.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:44:44 AM

though he can earn much more if he just invest around 0.1 and start looking around for full member account for sale. you can earn that back in just 2 weeks.

thats 1 good suggestion there but as i can see as he is a newbie here, i think he is just new to bitcoin world and most new user of bitcoin dont want to invest and just want to test the water first
adolf84

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:21:59 AM

guys lets discuss and find out what will be the most profitable and the highest profit yelding method to earn bitcoon...
it maybe needed investments or maybe not but lets calculate both situations and see what is most profitable..like we all know signature campaings and mining is the best option in nowdays to earn a good profit but I rather think about using some skills too ..
like I have some skills like web developing..communication skills..and so on some important skills so how much can I earn and how?

If you want to find more method to get most profitable it will be along day discussion, because any method to earn bitcoin was 90% same like earn $$$ on internet marketing world, the different things was that bitcoin have mining method that someone said this method already  dying (i never try mining method)

techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:56:29 AM

guys lets discuss and find out what will be the most profitable and the highest profit yelding method to earn bitcoon...
it maybe needed investments or maybe not but lets calculate both situations and see what is most profitable..like we all know signature campaings and mining is the best option in nowdays to earn a good profit but I rather think about using some skills too ..
like I have some skills like web developing..communication skills..and so on some important skills so how much can I earn and how?

If you want to find more method to get most profitable it will be along day discussion, because any method to earn bitcoin was 90% same like earn $$$ on internet marketing world, the different things was that bitcoin have mining method that someone said this method already  dying (i never try mining method)

that sounds on point.

it similar how you hear people earning google adsense money, but rare actual amounts go to a bigger level and people did things to be there to earn way more. Its similar with bitcoin and what you actually get accepted by the community.

lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:23:35 AM

that sounds on point.

it similar how you hear people earning google adsense money, but rare actual amounts go to a bigger level and people did things to be there to earn way more. Its similar with bitcoin and what you actually get accepted by the community.

well if we are comparing to that, then almost no one is making a decent amount of bitcoins.

But I can say that its not really like internet marketing like you agreed on the other persons statement. Since someone can get a food truck and setup bitpay and they instantly created a sale.. so its more variable..

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: