Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best way for earning bitcoins  (Read 12476 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:24:12 PM

till the moment there isnt a way more profitable then signature campaigns that pays around 0,10 up to 0,15 btc weekly,these is the free best way about invest  well there are a few options with good returns just choose where you think your money can grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:04:55 PM

You can earn bitcoin posting on forums,faucets and poker freerols Smiley

Topbanker

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:35:28 PM

well another working AND proving method is giving your bitcoins to me and i will magicly multiply them and return them safely to you.

For example you give me 0.1Btc and in 5 days POOF i will give you 1BTC back  Shocked Shocked

Magic!!  Grin
MrTea

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:44:40 AM

Let's be serious.

All this talk about "earning" bitcoins by clicking on faucets, or selling your sig, or gambling is ridiculous. You will earn pennies a day, at most.

Do something productive and get paid to do it, and if you want bitcoins, then buy them. If you have no skill, check out Amazon's Mechanical Turk. You will earn far more working on those tasks than by clicking on faucets or spamming these forums with meaningless posts.

Thanks, i just know the great website Amazon's Mechanical Turk through your advice.
uniton

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:23:54 AM

Let's be serious.

All this talk about "earning" bitcoins by clicking on faucets, or selling your sig, or gambling is ridiculous. You will earn pennies a day, at most.

Do something productive and get paid to do it, and if you want bitcoins, then buy them. If you have no skill, check out Amazon's Mechanical Turk. You will earn far more working on those tasks than by clicking on faucets or spamming these forums with meaningless posts.

Thanks, i just know the great website Amazon's Mechanical Turk through your advice.

i've been registered on Amazon's Mechanical Turk but iam not approved,any tips to get accepted?

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 10:52:40 AM

Let's be serious.

You are right. Posting for earning makes no sense... except when you think about all the members on bitcointalk that come from developing countries. Payment rates of 1-3USD per day for work in these countries might make signature campaigns look like a way to get rich quick.

Even when someone in developed countries would do this with several accounts as a fulltime job... it might work for him.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
lahm-44 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:59:05 PM

Let's be serious.

You are right. Posting for earning makes no sense... except when you think about all the members on bitcointalk that come from developing countries. Payment rates of 1-3USD per day for work in these countries might make signature campaigns look like a way to get rich quick.

Even when someone in developed countries would do this with several accounts as a fulltime job... it might work for him.
well i will not say that you guys are wrong but I don't think signature campaingns are of no sense..it really helps to solve our daily life problems and even some serious discussions are also running over here..anyways I thing earning for posts is a cool idea as it will encourage peoples to post and even will help a lot of people..but also have some disadvantages too like some peoples are making useless replys for the money..even honestly i have also done about 4-5posts uselessly per week just to cover my tax
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:09:37 PM

well another working AND proving method is giving your bitcoins to me and i will magicly multiply them and return them safely to you.

For example you give me 0.1Btc and in 5 days POOF i will give you 1BTC back  Shocked Shocked

Magic!!  Grin

this is called scam. Sure a good way to get BTC for some, but is not worth is is too risky. You don't want all your alts be marked with red trust, for example
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 04:00:37 AM

Let's be serious.

i've been registered on Amazon's Mechanical Turk but iam not approved,any tips to get accepted?

You can work on tasks similar to those on Mechanical Turk and get paid directly in bitcoin at BitcoinGet: http://www.bitcoinget.com

It is important in the beginning to complete the tasks carefully so you can level up and get access to higher paying tasks.

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
investspot

Activity: 182

Love me love my Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 05:55:02 AM

I know about this method but in my country its very hard to get part time jobs for students...is there any..other way from where I can earn from home..

ehm you're wearing a signature, you have already a way to earn bitcoin, there aren't better alternatives for now that are less risky and less time consuming

the only known ways for now are

lending
buying selling stuff
mining bitcoin
mining altcoin
minting pos coins
signature campaign
farming faucets
farming account
trading
gambling

Which method is the best?
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:07:11 AM

I know about this method but in my country its very hard to get part time jobs for students...is there any..other way from where I can earn from home..

ehm you're wearing a signature, you have already a way to earn bitcoin, there aren't better alternatives for now that are less risky and less time consuming

lending
buying selling stuff
mining bitcoin
mining altcoin
minting pos coins
signature campaign
farming faucets
farming account
trading
gambling

that depends. how much is your target?
if you're content with only earning 0.1-0.2btc in a week then go for signature campaign.
if you are rich and have 50BTC, go for mining altcoin or trading.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:13:21 AM

lending
buying selling stuff
mining bitcoin
mining altcoin
minting pos coins
signature campaign
farming faucets
farming account
trading
gambling

signature campaign is the best for me, the more convenient, but i like lending too because they can offer you their account as a collateral, buying and selling stuff is also great i've done it in the past, but you're very limited if you don't have somethign to sell from time to time...

farming account and faucets are too much of an hard work, the rest are based on luck and i don't like it, minus mining, but mining is dead if you don't have cheap electricity
yummyransom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 04:09:16 AM

Signature campaign is one way of earning bitcoins

tech_solutions

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:52:26 AM

I am new to the Site one of my Friend recommendedme to this site and "SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN" system and he made nice btc within 1 month, so i can also sujjest that "SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN" is best and side by side u can go through with FAUCATES earning 
MF Doom

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:30:14 PM

I agree, for those looking to "earn" bitcoins and dont have any special skills or goods to sell, sig campaigns offer a great way to earn a few dollars worth of btc every week/month.  Then if you are really lucky you could multiply them playing dice or lending, but i cant say I would recommend it!
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:56:39 PM

If signature campaign is one way of earning bitcoin why you not use signature campaign service ? like coinoindex, bitmixer, bit-X and etc ?

my best way is learning more about bitcoin, hold your bitcoin , save some of your salary ( to buy bitcoin if fail price) Smiley
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:30:58 PM

I personally find that mining and trading at the same time can be one of the best ways of making Bitcoin.
go to Hashnest and see for your self...
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:48:53 AM

I personally find that mining and trading at the same time can be one of the best ways of making Bitcoin.
go to Hashnest and see for your self...

That nice way Smiley
but we need more money to invest at hashnet and we can get a litle profit than trading
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:35:39 AM

If signature campaign is one way of earning bitcoin why you not use signature campaign service ? like coinoindex, bitmixer, bit-X and etc ?

my best way is learning more about bitcoin, hold your bitcoin , save some of your salary ( to buy bitcoin if fail price) Smiley

probably because he is still a junior and has other accounts with higher ranks that are in signature campaigns
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:22:02 AM

probably because he is still a junior and has other accounts with higher ranks that are in signature campaigns

i think not, but he has most probably a high rank account that got banned in the past as he has 300+ post as being Jr Member, he shouldn't be posting that much if he has high rank account to be paid from a sig campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: