Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:03:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitForce Consulting LLC own by Josh Wepman  (Read 7103 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 02:35:45 AM

You are one irresponsible individual, that's for sure.  Probably land you in jail eventually... one can hope anyway.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Phinn... whatever the fuck you've been smoking... I want 5 crates of it! Can you ship it to Europe? Grin

Would you believe I don't partake what you speak of, but do have this metal rod...

Would you believe I've spent all afternoon trying to match Josh Wepman with Kansas City? What really sucks is that by doing such I'm missing out on all the other latest interesting threads/posts on this forum. Now leave me and my F5 alone.  Grin
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 03:05:10 AM

Would you believe I've spent all afternoon trying to match Josh Wepman with Kansas City?

I can quite believe that. 

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 03:39:15 AM

Would you believe I've spent all afternoon trying to match Josh Wepman with Kansas City?

I can quite believe that. 

And it wasn't all in vain. I'm pretty close, too. Did you know that Colorado and Missouri are in the same country separated by only a million square plus mile wheat field?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 05:00:39 AM

Just to prove I'm not making this up (I suppose I could have edited the text, but I certify it's 100% authentic!):

[8:46:29 AM] Josh: Haha I think some poor dude is about to get shithammered because his first name is Josh and his company is called Bitforce Consulting.
[8:46:58 AM] Josh: I feel sorry for what is about to befall him.
[8:47:03 AM] Sonny: oh jesus
[8:47:39 AM] Josh: He's in Layfette colorado, which is a small town... he's goign to be like WTF just happened?  Please, make the bad men stop!
[8:47:48 AM] Josh: If I post to correct people, they'll just assume I'm trying to cover stuff up.
[8:48:47 AM] Sonny: link?
[8:50:09 AM] Josh: To Bitforce Consulting?  Phinnius is threatening to post damning evidence of my connection to Bitforce prior to last year.  So I Googled up Josh and Bitforce.
[8:53:59 AM] Sonny: to the thread
[8:54:18 AM] Sonny: ******* REDACTED (mostly unrelated) ******
[8:54:38 AM] Josh: I KNOW! RIGHT?  I'm going to the Plaza to hold a sign up "The end is near!"

The following is quoted to show the time stamp only.

Nope, not that Inaba.  It does involve hopping though, in a tangential sort of way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hare_of_Inaba

Did I hit the nail? Hare, hop.

Dang I hadn't seen that before, but no that's not it.  But I'm pretty sure it's both related and probably the genesis of my name origin in a weird sort of way.

At 8:54:14 AM posted the above.
At 8:54:18 AM+ read the redacted post, then penning a reply that was posted...
At 8:54:38 AM

If I did the math correctly, I'm looking at it all being done in 24 seconds.

~Bruno~

I think I finally understand what you were trying to say here (It took three threads and 4 people to decipher your mad ravings).  Your claiming that it's somehow miraculous that I was able to type two sentences in what appears to be 24 seconds?  Is that right?  Barring the fact that I could easily type 2 sentences in 24 seconds and press submit, did you ever consider the fact that I could be:

A) Doing two things (or more!) at once.  I don't know about you, but I don't sit around staring at my IM window during casual conversations.  I'm usually doing something else.
B) Have already typed all or part of it and hit submit between IM sessions?

But A and B are really meaningless since 24 seconds is more than enough time to type a few words.  Let me guess, you are one of those goof balls that still types with two fingers while staring at the keyboard in the "hunt and peck" method and marvels at people who can actually type without looking, right?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 05:12:03 AM

Bruno the boutyhunter... badass  Cool

The guy must have a graduate degree in doxicology.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 05:26:45 AM

It's not hard to dox people at random.  Just pick a name out of thin air and post info about them.  That's basically what he's done so far.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 05:35:39 AM

It's not hard to dox people at random.  Just pick a name out of thin air and post info about them.  That's basically what he's done so far.

He seems to have been threatened by the target (which demonstrates a mix of fear, desperation, lack of any real capabilities/intent in this regard, and extreme stupidity given that it is public forum.)  Or did I read the IRC chat that you were so proud of incorrectly?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 05:36:01 AM

Inb4 BFL was an inside job  Tongue

(The NIST reference)

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 05:41:33 AM

He seems to have been threatened by the target (which demonstrates a mix of fear, desperation, lack of any real capabilities/intent in this regard, and extreme stupidity given that it is public forum.)  Or did I read the IRC chat that you were so proud of incorrectly?

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying/asking?

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 06:13:23 AM

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying/asking?

I read the chat log incorrectly.  My bad.

RHA

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 08:07:26 AM

(...)

Apart of 24 seconds being quite enough to write and send a comment in another window,
you are comparing time of your time zone (which you see at the forum page)
with the time of Inaba's time zone (shown at the chat log).
Ridiculous.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 02:43:33 PM

(...)

Apart of 24 seconds being quite enough to write and send a comment in another window,
you are comparing time of your time zone (which you see at the forum page)
with the time of Inaba's time zone (shown at the chat log).
Ridiculous.

Same time zones--CST. That is a given. I'm in Illinois and Josh is in Kansas City, MO.

In high school (76-77, grad in 78), I was the only boy in typing class, with my best results at 82 WPM with 1 error on an IBM, and 63 WPM with 0 errors on a manual Royal. Today, I rate myself at 60 WPM+ unless there's a lot of numbers, which slow me down. I haven't looked at a keyboard while typing since 1976.

With that out of the way, I'm still waiting to read what was promised by Sonny via Josh--this third post. The weekend is over. Today is Wednesday. People with pocket full of coins are dying to order but first awaiting a reply.

The Sonny K question is at the top of my list I desire to have address, and there's other questions by other users seeking even more viable information.

~Bruno~
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 04:02:33 PM

http://drupal.org/user/486460

Personal information

Full name: Josh W

Languages spoken: English; Japanese; Russian; Spanish

In some other forum, Josh W expresses concerns about salted passwords, but I guess that's not important.

~Bruno~
P_Shep
Legendary

Activity: 1795
Merit: 1198

This is not OK.

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 05:19:59 PM

I google myself regularly.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 06:52:59 PM

http://drupal.org/user/486460

Personal information

Full name: Josh W

Languages spoken: English; Japanese; Russian; Spanish

In some other forum, Josh W expresses concerns about salted passwords, but I guess that's not important.

~Bruno~

That concerns me aswell. Too much salt messes with the blood pressure.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 07:45:49 PM

You are one irresponsible individual, that's for sure.  Probably land you in jail eventually... one can hope anyway.

Let me see if I have this correct. You hope that this irresponsible individual will end up in jail for accidentally posting something about some other individual via Google while seeking information about a company that has accepted $9,000,000 in pre-orders of which other members are concerned about.

What I find amazing is that Josh Wepman only recently redirected bitforceconsulting.com to jwepman.com, and then took jwepman.com offline, leaving hover.com, its hosting company, to display ads.

I now wonder if you are the same Josh who worked with the data center on the 10th floor of Oak Tower in Kansas City, of which Joe's Datacenter is now located on the 26th floor.

~Bruno~
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 08:20:59 PM

Yes, I work with a DC on the 26th floor, one on the 10th floor and another located several miles away from the downtown center.  This is, like everything else you've not found, not a secret.

I have a web hosting business, I contract out to several data center and I have for over a decade.  But wait, I'm Josh Wepman, high school student in Boulder, Colorado!  Or maybe I am Josh Groban?  Possibly Josh Harnett or Josh Brolin.  Get busy investigating those.

Please don't look too closely into Josh Duhamel though.

Let me see if I have this correct. You hope that this irresponsible individual will end up in jail for accidentally posting something about some other individual via Google while seeking information about a company that has accepted $9,000,000 in pre-orders of which other members are concerned about.

You didn't "accidentally" post anything.  You are being willfully negligent.  What, are you seriously trying to claim that you were just walking along, tripped and posted all these links and random words from mashing the keyboard trying to break your fall that somehow magically turned into an assault on this poor Josh Wepman kid?  Seriously? 

Yes, you're irresponsible as hell because you are willfully negligent, knowing full well what the ramifications of your actions are.  You don't give a shit about the collateral damage you cause, you just want the attention and who the hell cares if some dude in Colorado gets a bunch of shit, right?  Hell yes you should be in jail.

repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 08:47:37 PM

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 09:20:49 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2012, 09:36:33 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

Yes, I work with a DC on the 26th floor, one on the 10th floor and another located several miles away from the downtown center.  This is, like everything else you've not found, not a secret.

I have a web hosting business, I contract out to several data center and I have for over a decade.  But wait, I'm Josh Wepman, high school student in Boulder, Colorado!  Or maybe I am Josh Groban?  Possibly Josh Harnett or Josh Brolin.  Get busy investigating those.

Please don't look too closely into Josh Duhamel though.

You didn't "accidentally" post anything.  You are being willfully negligent.  What, are you seriously trying to claim that you were just walking along, tripped and posted all these links and random words from mashing the keyboard trying to break your fall that somehow magically turned into an assault on this poor Josh Wepman kid?  Seriously?  

Yes, you're irresponsible as hell because you are willfully negligent, knowing full well what the ramifications of your actions are.  You don't give a shit about the collateral damage you cause, you just want the attention and who the hell cares if some dude in Colorado gets a bunch of shit, right?  Hell yes you should be in jail.

Then let him sue me. BTW, I'm not doing this for attention. Josh Wepman has not been a high school kid for a long time.

I am aware of a Josh Dargie associated with the 10th floor data center. Surely that's not you.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: