Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: loan defaulter/scammer goldkey0070  (Read 807 times)
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:39:08 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 01:35:55 PM by subSTRATA

the user goldkey0070 took out a loan from my thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083166.0

the user has decided to delete his posts, but i believe the majority of the posts have been quoted in the thread at one time or another. i was content to just let it slide or whatever since TC already made his account red, but hes sending me annoying pms so ill just post this.

initial loan request quoted: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083166.msg11599996#msg11599996
pretty much admits to it being a reputation loan: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083166.msg11635833#msg11635833

at this point the user was apparently banned for a month because of his spammy, insubstantial posts (they were pretty insubstantial, i looked.), and was apparently unable to pay me back because he was banned (lmao).

quoting this from the thread; he sent me this pm as soon as he was unbanned or something
DEAR SUBSTATA, UNFORTUNATELY THE DAY AFTER I GOT THE 500,000 SATOSHI LOAN FROM YOU I WAS BANNED FROM BITCOINTALK FOR 30 DAYS. I WAS UNABLE TO POST MESSAGES OR PRIVATE MESSAGES.. SOMETHING TO DO WITH INSUBSTANTIAL POSTS  WHICH I'M STARTING TO THINK THIS FORUM IS MORALIZED MY NAZI'S ,I SAW YOU ADDED A 10% INCREASE ON MY LOAN WHICH WAS NOT DISCUSSED WITH ME ON THE TERMS, YOU NEVER SAID PAY YOU BACK DOUBLE  I JUST FIGURED I WOULD OFFER THAT FOR GOOD BUSINESS AND YOU AGREED .THE FACT YOU HAD OTHER PEOPLE GO ON MY TRUST LEDGER  AND LIE AND SAY I DIDN'T PAY THEM BACK AS WELL SHOWS ME YOU ARE SOMEONE I WOULD NOT DO BIZ WITH AGAIN .  I DON'T LIE CHEAT OR STEAL AND WITHOUT INVESTIGATING WHY I WAS NOT RESPONDING AND JUST ADDING MORE CHARGES AND HAVING OTHER PEOPLE LIE ABOUT ME NOT PAYING THEM AS WELL IS WELL,  DISGUSTING  ...OVER 500,000 SATOSHI . TO BE HONEST I WAS BORED AND WANTED POSITIVE FEEDBACK THAT'S WHY I TOOK THE LOAN .INSTEAD I FOUND A WORLD OF SHARKS AND AND LIARS...I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF I WAS BANNED ON PURPOSE TO NOT PAY THE LOAN BACK IN TIME...THE REASON AND THE AMOUNT OF TIME JUST SEEMS TO FIT THE SCAM.

well look who decided to show up. since you calling me a scammer for some reason ill make this public.

DEAR SUBSTATA, UNFORTUNATELY THE DAY AFTER I GOT THE 500,000 SATOSHI LOAN FROM YOU I WAS BANNED FROM BITCOINTALK FOR 30 DAYS. I WAS UNABLE TO POST MESSAGES OR PRIVATE MESSAGES..

nothing stopped you from making a thread in meta about your ban and maybe i would have noticed it, and there was nothing stopping you from creating a newbie account just to send me a pm saying you were banned, and ask for an extension which im sure the mods would allow a pm.

SOMETHING TO DO WITH INSUBSTANTIAL POSTS

yeah i skimmed your post history, they was pretty insubstantial if you ask me.

WHICH I'M STARTING TO THINK THIS FORUM IS MORALIZED MY NAZI'S ,

the nazi regime of germany/europe ended decades ago. there is the neo-nazi group nowadays, but thats irrelavent.

I SAW YOU ADDED A 10% INCREASE ON MY LOAN WHICH WAS NOT DISCUSSED WITH ME ON THE TERMS

you ask me for a loan , you agree to the terms in my op post. you dont make the rules.

YOU NEVER SAID PAY YOU BACK DOUBLE  I JUST FIGURED I WOULD OFFER THAT FOR GOOD BUSINESS AND YOU AGREED .

yeah.. you offered to pay back double and i agreed, whats your point? you proposed some conditions, you should stick to your own words at the very least. did you even intend to pay back what you agreed to in the first place?

THE FACT YOU HAD OTHER PEOPLE GO ON MY TRUST LEDGER  AND LIE AND SAY I DIDN'T PAY THEM BACK AS WELL SHOWS ME YOU ARE SOMEONE I WOULD NOT DO BIZ WITH AGAIN .

how were they lying? you didnt pay me back.i kept the repayment address unused for quite some time, and there is not a single transaction of 0.01 or 0.011 to that address. you didnt pay it back. no one's making you take loans from me, feel free not to. its not like youre getting a loan from me or anyone else after this.

INSTEAD I FOUND A WORLD OF SHARKS AND AND LIARS...I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF I WAS BANNED ON PURPOSE TO NOT PAY THE LOAN BACK IN TIME...THE REASON AND THE AMOUNT OF TIME JUST SEEMS TO FIT THE SCAM.

youre the one who proposed you undertake the loan shark rate of 100%. and are you really saying im working something with the admins and mods behind the scenes to get you banned and calling that a scam? since when did i get something out of this? you getting banned is your own fault, your posts ranged in the area of 5-7 words per post and were insubstantial by anyone's standards. youre delusional and childish. also, you admitted to taking out a loan just for the rep, dont even try to play the victim here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=423785

I also got this just now:

OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT SO NEITHER DO I   !!

BY THE WAY I TRIED TO MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT BUT COULD NOT WITH MY IP
 BECAUSE OF YOUR OVERJOYED NICE PERSONALITY AND FRIENDLY AND ALL WHICH IS -10, I WILL HAPPILY KEEP THE LOUSY 500,000 SATOSHI  LOL....  I LOL BECAUSE 500,000 IS SO PETTY IT'S STUPID BUT IN THE END I THINK I CAME OUT ON TOP.....IF YOU WOULD HAVE JUST NEGOTIATED  I WOULD HAVE PAYED YOU BUT INSTEAD WELL,  GOOD DAY SIR !!!

so i actually dont know if being banned blocks your ip from creating a newbie account, but im assuming its bullshit.

scammer's profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=423785

BUT IN THE END I THINK I CAME OUT ON TOP
"i scammed you for a dollar lol i came out ahead"

this is actualy hilarious, how this guy's thinking the moderators were out to get him and were involved in "scamming" him for nothing. the victim complex.

screenshot in case he deletes it: http://i.gyazo.com/9d1e098fef430727f087a41e3871887b.png
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1128873.0

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 01:50:48 PM

Damn this guy. Hope you got a good laugh out of this. I did. Anyway, why not archive the thread with archive.com/web? Much easier and you won't have to deal with people saying you created fake screenshots. Tongue

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:54:53 PM

Damn this guy. Hope you got a good laugh out of this. I did. Anyway, why not archive the thread with archive.com/web? Much easier and you won't have to deal with people saying you created fake screenshots. Tongue

i think you mean archive.is buddy, that website you provided links me to some domain purchasing service. also, i couldnt archive the thread because he deleted the posts before i decided to make this thread, which was right after he sent me the second pm (in all caps of course, nothing less.) and i just wanted to see him angrier with the inevitable addition of more negative trust.

Hope you got a good laugh out of this.

you dont even know

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 03:46:49 PM

i think you mean archive.is buddy, that website you provided links me to some domain purchasing service. also, i couldnt archive the thread because he deleted the posts before i decided to make this thread, which was right after he sent me the second pm (in all caps of course, nothing less.) and i just wanted to see him angrier with the inevitable addition of more negative trust.
Whoops, I meant archive.org/web/ and yeah, that makes sense.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 06:29:59 PM

I was told the loan was finally repaid, can you confirm this?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:59:31 PM

yup, just forgot to update this, I left feedback on gifted's profile with the txid.

Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:20:18 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 11:35:56 PM by Gifted

yup, just forgot to update this, I left feedback on gifted's profile with the txid.
@shorena Can you please take off the negative remarks about this loan nvrmnd
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: