Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT BE SCAMMED BY A LENDER THIS WAY  (Read 1655 times)
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:28:14 PM

This is what i mean if i owe one person and i'm late that doesn't give anyone the right that is not part of the deal to leave negative remarks as you can see here he admits it and trying to fake something to try and make me mad or cover him self...  i don't really feel mad i just feel stupid for thinking people are as trustworthy as i am..lesson learned

Sorry, but that's how it works here.
If you were trustworthy, you would have repaid on time as agreed.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:31:30 PM

If you pay back the original loan, I have no problem removing your negative rating.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:32:19 PM

if you look at the dates on the blockchain  the 12th and the day he added the negative feedback  and the interest i was on 15th the full 3 days was not even up, Substrata ,you can laugh and pretend its funny but in your stomach i know it feels like a rollercoaster because i've called you out. if not then why so much -8  i mean it's 50 cents .  so let me ask you how much is it going to cost me know to get rid of your -8 you have put on my profile and no we are talking about this in public so dont ask again

You won't get it away after this. You've got default -ve from multiple users so it will be hard to get it away even if you repay it. Hope it will go well for you and for your lender.
so even if i payed this guy all his buddies that wrote i defaulted on a loan with them will stay is what your saying???  i wonder if they expected me to pay them to take off there comments as well

I don't think you understand how Trust works. You have other negatives because of your loan default with substrata, not that you defaulted on those that also left you negatives.
Damn this guy. Hope you got a good laugh out of this. I did. Anyway, why not archive the thread with archive.com/web? Much easier and you won't have to deal with people saying you created fake screenshots. Tongue

i think you mean archive.is buddy, that website you provided links me to some domain purchasing service. also, i couldnt archive the thread because he deleted the posts before i decided to make this thread, which was right after he sent me the second pm (in all caps of course, nothing less.) and i just wanted to see him angrier with the inevitable addition of more negative trust.

Hope you got a good laugh out of this.

you dont even know
This is what i mean if i owe one person and i'm late that doesn't give anyone the right that is not part of the deal to leave negative remarks as you can see here he admits it and trying to fake something to try and make me mad or cover him self...  i don't really feel mad i just feel stupid for thinking people are as trustworthy as i am..lesson learned

That's how it works here. If you are scammer you will be marked. It's obvious that trusted members will give you negative feedback for scam.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:39:44 PM

This is what i mean if i owe one person and i'm late that doesn't give anyone the right that is not part of the deal to leave negative remarks as you can see here he admits it and trying to fake something to try and make me mad or cover him self...  i don't really feel mad i just feel stupid for thinking people are as trustworthy as i am..lesson learned

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
UserVVIP

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:45:37 PM

I WAS LATE ON A LOAN AND THESE MEAN PEOPLE GAVE ME NEGATIVR TRUST WHAT GIVES?
goldkey0070 (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:46:04 PM

I don't know if you read the whole thing  but it goes further than me being late , like my account suspended for 30 days for insubstantial posts ...well just read i'm disgusted with the whole thing at the moment and don't want to write anymore about it at the moment.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1192

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:09:39 PM

You took money and never paid it back, this makes you the scammer. Your story makes no sense and is just trying to deflect from the real issue. Capital letters doesn't make you right.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:05:12 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 11:15:28 PM by subSTRATA

as you can see here he is now making false conversations that never happened  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1128844.msg11923904#msg11923904

are you seriously trying to say you never sent me those pms? im fairly sure a moderator has access to see those pms, would you like to defend your statement to see if a staff member or moderator would like to confirm that fact? i usually dont delete pm's unless they contain sensitive information, so theyre still sitting there in my inbox in all of their all caps glory.

People have scammed for less then a dollar on here. If you want to do what is morally right then you should pay him what you agreed to pay him and apologize for being late. I will stick to my word of removing my negative trust if you do (I also believe others will follow) however your trust is not what you should be primarily worried about now. You should make the situation right.
I have asked him what exactly do i owe him now to try and resolve the problem because now i have no clue considering all the other people that are claiming i owe them or defaulted on a loan with them,  i think you are one of them too but i would have to check. i also want it all in public so other people can see what to expect  . as you can see another person is saying i defaulted on a loan  that happened today.  . the thing is they own a lot off accounts with high status so they can write whatever they want

you didnt ask me anything in anything resembling a polite, conversational way. the only two pms that you sent after your ban was lifted are displayed in public view. and no, the people on DT dont leave feedback whenever they want for whatever reason they want, theyre on DT for a reason and they can be taken off if they start abusing the system.

if you look at the dates on the blockchain  the 12th and the day he added the negative feedback  and the interest i was on 15th the full 3 days was not even up, Substrata ,you can laugh and pretend its funny but in your stomach i know it feels like a rollercoaster because i've called you out. if not then why so much -8  i mean it's 50 cents .  so let me ask you how much is it going to cost me know to get rid of your -8 you have put on my profile and no we are talking about this in public so dont ask again

You won't get it away after this. You've got default -ve from multiple users so it will be hard to get it away even if you repay it. Hope it will go well for you and for your lender.
so even if i payed this guy all his buddies that wrote i defaulted on a loan with them will stay is what your saying???  i wonder if they expected me to pay them to take off there comments as well

what makes you think theyre my buddies? i dont even communicate with these guys through pm without a reason, and theyre leaving negative feedback on your profile as to warn people of what you did. also, negative feedback was left for you because an unnamed individual contacted me through pm and asked me if you had defaulted on your loan, and took it upon themselves to contact Tomatocage to have -ve feedback left on your profile.

did goldkey defaulted on the loan? I requested neg rep from TC to avoid future dealing with that user

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:08:07 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 12:26:24 PM by Somekindabitcoin

as you can see here he is now making false conversations that never happened  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1128844.msg11923904#msg11923904

are you seriously trying to say you never sent me those pms? im fairly sure a moderator has access to see those pms, would you like to defend your statement to see if a staff member or moderator would like to confirm that fact? i usually dont delete pm's unless they contain sensitive information, so theyre still sitting there in my inbox in all of their all caps glory.

I don't know why, but seriously, I'm really laughing when reading his lies. I hope I'm not the only one around here.
Hfertig

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:54:33 PM

I don't know if you read the whole thing  but it goes further than me being late , like my account suspended for 30 days for insubstantial posts ...well just read i'm disgusted with the whole thing at the moment and don't want to write anymore about it at the moment.

Why are you continuing to answer with b...shit? Just payback what you owe and things will be fine. If you continue to argue, your are digging your own grave
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:12:23 PM

OP: Please, rewrite that post with proper capitalization. Who is supposed to read this mess?

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:16:37 PM

OP: Please, rewrite that post with proper capitalization. Who is supposed to read this mess?

I already said this. If you are bored it's okay to read it... it contains basically only crying and lying. Nothing important.
He took 0.005 BTC loan, his account got obviously banned and he was marked as a scammer by members from default trust list, because he didn't repay it. He no longer wants to repay the loan so he is crying here, now he says that staff and trusted members scammed him for 0.005 BTC. That's all.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:22:44 PM

I already said this. If you are bored it's okay to read it... it contains basically only crying and lying. Nothing important.
He took 0.005 BTC loan, his account got obviously banned and he was marked as a scammer by members from default trust list, because he didn't repay it. He no longer wants to repay the loan so he is crying here, now he says that staff and trusted members scammed him for 0.005 BTC. That's all.
Thanks for your efforts. Smiley
So it proves right again: better don't read capslock posts at all.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:04:37 PM

Why all caps man, make it into small letters and slice it into paragraphs, will be much easier to read.
artibg

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:29:26 PM

at least he receive his 1$ worth of rep
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: