Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody selling ~40 BTC?  (Read 1622 times)
cryptosun

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:08:55 AM

Got a local buyer who is looking for around 40-42 BTC for cash-in-mail or in person. Since I'll be serving as escrow for this one, it'd be nice to just do it in one deal instead of a bunch of small batches. Anybody selling?

Hello Tomatocage:

How can pay the buyer?

I can accept PM, or WU, MG or Bank transfer
I can do in few sendings up to complete the 40BTC. I can get up to  $17.5K BTC today. If is by PM, the sendings should be for 2000 each one maximum, because PM can block the account.
I can do the deal to Okcoin more 10%.
Regards

In US PM is not allowed , they can use PM , if you want to sell your bitcoins for PM ,I can help you Smiley to change around 2-3 btc

Thanks for your offer, but I have 17.5K PM today, for that, I said to Tomatocage than I can get up to $17.5 K BTC today.
Regards
Oh Ok Smiley , But as you are newbie , you need to build your trust before someone trust you Smiley coz there is alot scammers around.
Hello Cryptosun:

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 01:21:47 AM

Got a local buyer who is looking for around 40-42 BTC for cash-in-mail or in person. Since I'll be serving as escrow for this one, it'd be nice to just do it in one deal instead of a bunch of small batches. Anybody selling?

Hello Tomatocage:

How can pay the buyer?

I can accept PM, or WU, MG or Bank transfer
I can do in few sendings up to complete the 40BTC. I can get up to  $17.5K BTC today. If is by PM, the sendings should be for 2000 each one maximum, because PM can block the account.
I can do the deal to Okcoin more 10%.
Regards

In US PM is not allowed , they can use PM , if you want to sell your bitcoins for PM ,I can help you Smiley to change around 2-3 btc

Thanks for your offer, but I have 17.5K PM today, for that, I said to Tomatocage than I can get up to $17.5 K BTC today.
Regards
Oh Ok Smiley , But as you are newbie , you need to build your trust before someone trust you Smiley coz there is alot scammers around.
Hello Cryptosun:
I don't think Tomatocage will need to trust the person he is trading with very much considering that he will most likely ask his trading partner to send the bitcoin to him prior to him sending any fiat.

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Swisswatcher

Activity: 266

secure and reliable

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 04:16:55 AM

Does he deal with Switzerland?

I prefer using Localbitcoins Escrow

culexevilman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 05:21:26 AM

Hey TC, I can do this trade. Thanks. I am willing to fly to him to do this trade.

Please book me a flight next weekend (171 ish)  if he is serious and I'll reimburse him for the ticket after trade.
Joebrann

Activity: 395

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 07:56:51 AM

I could do this but the only way would be for me to receive the money first. Sending 40 btc to just anyone without cash in hand is really sketchy no matter how trust worthy anyone is. Also sending 12,000 in the mail really lol I hope there all 1000 dollar bills or he would have to send it in a small package. So let me know how we could work this out. But like I said there would be no possible way of just sending 40+ btc first.
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 06:45:23 AM

i can do this if they want to go to san diego

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:04:37 AM

When I see your trustlevel...sure i will believe in you and not Tomatocage... Roll Eyes

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
culexevilman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 09:34:23 PM

The above user is a SCAMMER. He is an IMPOSTER of the real Tomatocage! DO NOT send ANYTHING to the bitcoin address above!
'

Ok I won't... Tongue

You know sometimes you really do meet retarded people.
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:39:44 AM

The above user is a SCAMMER. He is an IMPOSTER of the real Tomatocage! DO NOT send ANYTHING to the bitcoin address above!
'

Ok I won't... Tongue

You know sometimes you really do meet retarded people.
There was a fake Tomatocage account imposter that posted an address to send to claiming to sell funds and put them in escrow to send to the address the imposter posted. I reported it to mods and they deleted it and I'm guessing nuked the account. That post was a warning to any newbie who saw the post. I'll delete that post since its no longer necessary.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
searle421

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:27:46 AM

i can do this if they want to go to san diego
Likewise. heh

I'd do 'finex +5% at time of purchase as was aforementioned as the standing offer...depending on where he's at in AZ that's not too bad of a drive.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: