Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✯ Cloudthink.io Hardware Received ✯  (Read 652 times)
Engg.Chaks (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:27:50 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2015, 07:55:20 AM by Engg.Chaks

Hi ,
This is just to inform that i have received my shipment today , the only thing that i disliked about cloudthink.io was its delay in shipment .
although i ordered it (BITMAIN ANTMINER S4+) in june but i received it in 18th of july (today).
i inquired the FedEx support from the reference of my tracking order and they replied that my shipment was misplaced and was placed in another cargo , i really wonder how such reputed courier services can do such things.
Anyways i am happy with the hardware , seems to work fine with me.
The packing was awesome around 1.3 kg of extra cushions to protect the BITMAIN ANTMINER S4+.
Few things that i would like much if it was there in Antmiter:
1. It lacks LED.
2. no Buzzer Sounds

Delievery Status : was so annoying....  Angry

Delievery confirmation Receipt:

FedEx Email For Apology:

Thank you for your Hardware hope it will be worth of 600 euros.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:32:11 AM

Hi ,
This is just to inform that i have received my shipment today , the only thing that i disliked about cloudthink.io was its delay in shipment .
although i ordered it (BITMAIN ANTMINER S4+) in june but i received it in 18th of july (today).

i inquired the FedEx support from the reference of my tracking order and they replied that my shipment was misplaced and was placed in another cargo , i really wonder how such reputed courier services can do such things.
The packing was awesome around 1.3 kg of extra cushions to protect the BITMAIN ANTMINER S4+.
1. It lacks LED.
2. no Buzzer Sounds

Courier received snapshot:

-skip-

where you buy? Im not see cloudthink.io sell his hardware ? Im only know cloudthink is Ponzi site
am i wrong Huh
Engg.Chaks (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:37:57 AM

Hi ,

1. It lacks LED.
2. no Buzzer Sounds

-skip-

where you buy? Im not see cloudthink.io sell his hardware ? Im only know cloudthink is Ponzi site
am i wrong Huh

All i did was i ordered it Last month , after that i read here about them , i was afraid that they are scam , but soon few days back i got their Product , hope they are legit now.
I bought this device from their official website , http://cloudthink.io
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:42:40 AM

Hi ,

1. It lacks LED.
2. no Buzzer Sounds

-skip-

am i wrong Huh

All i did was i ordered it Last month , after that i read here about them , i was afraid that they are scam , but soon few days back i got their Product , hope they are legit now.
I bought this device from their official website , http://cloudthink.io

So your saying it took around a month for you to get a product from them?   

If that is true I would still say scam.  A month allows them to mine it for quite a while then send it off.   I hope I read it wrong but one month is long waiting time.
Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:13:50 AM

Smells like a scam-reinforcing post. OP Joined June 22 licking faucets, and just now mentions they ordered and received a bullshit miner, from a bullshit company, without any image of the miner itself?

Also, Image # 1 taken from here: http://zenith.watchprosite.com/show-forumpost/fi-1123/pi-6842138/ti-978313/s-0/t-zenith-fedex-delivery-which-can-only-mean/

Image # 2 cropped of website and taken from here: http://beyond4cs.com/my-personal-experience/arrival-via-fedex-delivery

Not to mention OP comes in licking faucets on June 21st, and their first post mentions OP is from India:
Hello from India,
i am new on this forum but i have been earning bitcoin from faucets over last year.
i have 0.022 BTC with me , i hear a lot of people saying to join campaign how can i do that , i have 0.022 BTC want to invest to get profit, please help me.

But receives package that shipped on June 11th on July 18th in WA, USA:  
Hi ,

Not to mention the customs form and other images look all fabricated, and that response from FedEx did not happen.  "We have inspected your tracking details and we found that your courier was misplaced..."  

Oh no, FedEx misplaced themselves!

OBVIOUS SCAM IS STILL OBVIOUS

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
GrumpyBear2

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:15:39 AM

Let me get this straight.....you live in Seattle (or at least had it delivered to Seattle usa), but paid for it in Euros? (600 Euro)  When I go to the site it was $649 usd for the S4+ and I'm looking at the site from Seattle.

Otherwise maybe it's some kind of promo for the site? Not sure,if so you got great deal! :-)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:07:04 AM

Let me get this straight.....you live in Seattle (or at least had it delivered to Seattle usa), but paid for it in Euros? (600 Euro)  When I go to the site it was $649 usd for the S4+ and I'm looking at the site from Seattle.

Otherwise maybe it's some kind of promo for the site? Not sure,if so you got great deal! :-)

It really does smell of scam all the way around.  What I can't figure out is why they would make the scam show up late... maybe they thought made it more believable?

Either way there is more to this story.
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:08:47 AM

-skip-
image # 2 cropped of website and taken from here: http://beyond4cs.com/my-personal-experience/arrival-via-fedex-delivery

hemmm I think OP is alt acc from mirjangka Huh
he claim cloudthink not scam for push more investor come  Lips sealed

#correct me if im wrong
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: