Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:55:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 218 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin?  (Read 104306 times)
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:37:12 AM

Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I am a very big Bitcoin fan and I spend quite a bit of time on Bitcoin. I first heard about it from a friend who was earning Bitcoins from faucets. He then introduced me to this forum and signature campaigns. Now I make a bit of extra money for posting and learning about Bitcoin.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:12:01 AM

Well, I heard about bitcoin from the all time high of 2013. The price then was around $1000 I think, and bitcoin was looking really promising. However the price dropped off as soon as I joined BTC, which was weird Roll Eyes

Should have heard of it earlier, never got the opportunity though.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:14:27 AM

Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I am a very big Bitcoin fan and I spend quite a bit of time on Bitcoin. I first heard about it from a friend who was earning Bitcoins from faucets. He then introduced me to this forum and signature campaigns. Now I make a bit of extra money for posting and learning about Bitcoin.

Same is the case with me, my friend  showed me how he was earning from signature campaign and he forcefully insisted me to join campaign and start earning bitcoins.
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:01:07 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard about bitcoin. I did not imagine what it is, but when I learned that bitcoin shovel is very important because it was the money of the internet.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:18:15 AM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

1) yes, im one of bitcoin fan, especially with current price of bitcoin now. 2) im spend around 5-6 hours each day for reading news about bitcoin. 3)the first time im knew about bitcoin was around 1,5 years ago. at that time, i was googled gambling site which use bitcoin as currency for playing on there, thats my frist time knew about bitcoin  Grin
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:30:43 AM

I heard the bitcoin community carding at facebook group in 2013. then I was interested in and try it. it's been almost 3 years and I like bitcoin. bitcoin is a reform.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:07:30 AM

I heard the bitcoin community carding at facebook group in 2013. then I was interested in and try it. it's been almost 3 years and I like bitcoin. bitcoin is a reform.
yeah a lot of carder also use bitcoin as their currency. so do not be surprised if a lot of users who viewed bitcoin in carding group in facebook
Muhammad Zain

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:09:26 AM

from my friend about 3 to 4 months before.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:43:12 AM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

Actually i am not a fan of bitcoin but instead i am just very interested about its features and how was it really made , i was very amazed by bitcoin because i realized that it can really be a real money . And yes i am spending a lot my time on bitcoin i am always finding the origin of this bitcoin and also those theories about the founder of bitcoin . I just heard bitcoin from the youtube video about the deepweb and those persons and events that is remain unknown until now .
worhiper_-_

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:06:56 PM

I heard it on both from the internet  and from a friend.
I kept reading it on the net but i just ignored it. there was this time when my friend told  me about it in an enthusiasm . so i decided to  take a further look into it.it was so hard for me to fit into this "world" , but i eventually got used to it so i am ok now  and glad  i heard about btc
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:20:13 PM

Lol bitcoin used for illegal activities. yeah it often happens in bitcoin. that the advantages of bitcoin. many of my friends also viewed bitcoin from carding group. usually they use Bitcoins as payment method for credit card purchases illegally,
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:25:50 PM

Thanks to my friend who forcefully insisted me to get into and wanted me to start earning from signature campaign, and I am successfully doing it since last one year.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:51:56 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

My friends were the first people to introduce me to Bitcoin. I was really interested by the new crypto-currency. I even read a whole 400 pages on it. I like the fact of decentralisation. i hope that it becomes the world's future currency.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:10:18 AM

Thanks to my friend who forcefully insisted me to get into and wanted me to start earning from signature campaign, and I am successfully doing it since last one year.
so you know about bitcoin because you get invited by your friend to earn some good money through forum signature campaign? nothing else make you interested in bitcoin ? it's kinda strange for me , i my self know about bitcoin in 2013 ago when surfing in TBN forum and found a thread talking about bitcoin then i follow and learn about how actually bitcoin works etc before i start to run solo mining.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:28:51 AM

I heard about bitcoin for the first time while reading on a blog about making money online. but I did not find the article interested so I did not search about what bitcoin is except after some months
limaphii

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 12:34:07 AM

I heard about it first on the Joe Rogan podcast in 2011

delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:39:19 AM

so you know about bitcoin because you get invited by your friend to earn some good money through forum signature campaign? nothing else make you interested in bitcoin ? it's kinda strange for me , i my self know about bitcoin in 2013 ago when surfing in TBN forum and found a thread talking about bitcoin then i follow and learn about how actually bitcoin works etc before i start to run solo mining.

I also have been teached about bitcoin by my friend. And it is about less then one year ago. But faucet is his first suggestions and i did it with interest and hope i will get decent money but after i knew the value of that satoshi , realized it is worthless even I doing faucet almost one weeks and the value of satoshi that i have got is less than one dollars.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:47:05 AM

I also have been teached about bitcoin by my friend. And it is about less then one year ago. But faucet is his first suggestions and i did it with interest and hope i will get decent money but after i knew the value of that satoshi , realized it is worthless even I doing faucet almost one weeks and the value of satoshi that i have got is less than one dollars.
I only see this in other sites then i also start claiming free satoshi then i only know can do in bitcoin is loading my cellphone thats why i waste my time to claim in more site with free satoshi then after there is someone teach me how to earn more bitcoin than what iam doing. He gives me this link in bitcoin talk then now iam happy earning in this forum
helloangels

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:53:25 AM

I heard bitcoin from my brother and from the internet he teach me on how to earn money from bitcoin but i ignore it, but now i realize i need to earn bitcoin and still exploring about bitcoin
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:56:30 AM

yeah some people know bitcoin through a faucet sites too, they collecting very low amount bitcoin without know that it's not worth of the time we spent and internet connection cost etc if you did it continuously. i was lucky didn't collect faucet at the first time i know bitcoin Cheesy

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 218 »
  Print  

Jump to: