Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 218 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin?  (Read 104287 times)
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:52:11 PM

i always tell people to not use faucets ever, even as a newbie and the funny thing is that i found out about bitcoin through faucets Cheesy
some day someone on some forum was talking about earning lots of bitcoin from this site (it was a faucet) and then you can buy stuff with it easily and lot of other advertisement and i started using bitcoin that way and have never looked back.

Good advise dude, because you have an experience with faucets and it is not effective and efficient so you prohibited anyone start joining into bitcoin world .
But i know someone from my friend told me that there is someone in our region that start to enter bitcoin world from zero with faucets and take it as a little capital on trading but for now he was a successful trader. So inspired

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Veritas Platform

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:55:42 PM

2013 , google. My thought; "WTFFFF" i just want it!
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:32:03 PM

i became  a fan of bitcoins from the tvseries silicon valley because it showed some interest and i think i too became also interested in that bitcoins .refer my friend and helped me to understand a lot .and here i am doing bitcoins.
jam23

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:09:21 PM

I was searching for a particular tutorial on youtube regarding an investment site back in 2013. Then i saw this video about creating a bitcoin paper wallet, i watched... but It wasn't clear to me that time, so i just copied the url, and closed it.  Sadly I only got to watch it again after a year... but still didn't take action until 2015.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:14:58 PM

My wife always opens the mail first, that includes the credit cards bills.
I could not make a single purchase online without her knowing what it was.
Searching a way to get the power over my money back, or at least a small fraction of it, I found bitcoin!
It's perfect, since she has no interest in technical stuff.
When I buy a few coins now, I just have to tell her its for something cryptic, then she roles her eyes and switches into the not-interested-mode.
I'm so happy!!!
joao1973

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:41:20 PM

What does bitcoin look like? How much could its value come?
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:46:12 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I heard about bitcoin from a faucet ad (I didn't had the adblock installed or I probably paused the Adblock running)
Maybe is a good thing but I first heard about altcoin then about bitcoin lol.
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:13:25 PM

Initially I did not believe it and do not know about bitcoin, I think bitcoin as well as others that can only last a few years, and after I gradually learned to understand and join in some forums, especially the forum, and try to find a bit of BTC from faucet, giveaway and after feeling the first payment, and from there I started to believe bitcoin until now,

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 09:33:56 PM

I can't remember exactly how I first time hear about bitcoin. Maybe it was when some people advertised to mine bitcoins with pc. Then I rember that bitcoin price started to rise and nees sites writed about it. But I was very sceptical about bitcoin and future of it. I was thinking that bitcoin hype will be short and later it will collapse. But it didn't happened and I started to use bitcoin after few years.

joao1973

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:46:30 PM

Thank you, I bought something although the prices are high, it does not dictate how much they could go up, voi leave them for years
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:03:27 PM

The first time I heard about bitcoin by a friend I got curious but I ignore it since that time I am busy at work. But, we met again and he is not working at all while me working all day long just to earn a sum of money while he is just travelling around the country that time I do research what's behind on this bitcoin.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:09:39 PM

I just saw it on facebook and some of my friend also on facebook told me that he also know bitcoin and he's already using it he told me some detailed information about it and I've become really interested to know more about it so I've made some reading from an articles and some posts from other forum other than this and he told me to explore this forum so i can learn more but I adapted quickly because I was once participating to some forum since a year ago .
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:39:18 PM

I first knew about bitcoin from the news so i started searching and got really interested in knowing more but back in 2009 there was not much to get from bitcoin as it was a new and not much people know about it , and after 5 years i was watching a series bitcoin was mentioned and that refreshed my memory and i got back into  it and found that bitcoin has grow a lot since i last left it and since then i'v been trying to earn some every day
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:54:51 PM

I have heard bitcoin first because of my friend. He asked me if I want to earn some money by doing bitcoin here in this forum, on first I don't have any idea about it but he explained everything that I have to know about bitcoin, my first time here in this forum I was like, "what is this thing, what is this thread all about, how will I earn money here by just posting." something like that because honestly I didn't get all the stuffs that my friend explained to me about this forum that is why I have read topics or post in the Beginners help and it helped me a lot. That is why I'm here right now in this forum answering your post and earning bitcoin, thanks to my friend.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:55:20 PM

I first knew about bitcoin from the news so i started searching and got really interested in knowing more but back in 2009 there was not much to get from bitcoin as it was a new and not much people know about it , and after 5 years i was watching a series bitcoin was mentioned and that refreshed my memory and i got back into  it and found that bitcoin has grow a lot since i last left it and since then i'v been trying to earn some every day
Good thing you discover bitcoin, though we are 2016 now but still there are plenty of room for bitcoin to grow. The future cannot be foreseen but by believing the future is positive we can always start investing now and be successful like the others have enjoyed.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Khailerdaz

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:12:28 PM

How did I hear about bitcoin? I heard with my classmates. They talked about the lost 1btc of my classmates. So in the first place I am curious what is bitcoin? Why do they know this bitcoin? How do they know? So I researched about bitcoin, read some blogs, asked few of my friends who have enough knowledge about bitcoin.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:18:01 PM

I did not hear about it, but i read about it, on internet and on google when i was searching for ways to earn money online, and the price attracted me which made me use it so i started using faucets at first and later on i was directed to this forum by google again while searching for some good faucets.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:48:43 PM

I did not hear about it, but i read about it, on internet and on google when i was searching for ways to earn money online, and the price attracted me which made me use it so i started using faucets at first and later on i was directed to this forum by google again while searching for some good faucets.

it really shows that you are really determined to earn money because according to you, you just made a research about it when you are just looking for ways to earn online well for you that's really great because in my opinion there's only few people will try to use and do something like working faucet which seems do not have a guarantee to give you some amount of satoshi especially when you just first time introduced in to bitcoin and people who will believe and understand what they have just read online are only few . you seem to be cool bro .
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:36:12 PM

How did I hear about bitcoin? I heard with my classmates. They talked about the lost 1btc of my classmates. So in the first place I am curious what is bitcoin? Why do they know this bitcoin? How do they know? So I researched about bitcoin, read some blogs, asked few of my friends who have enough knowledge about bitcoin.
yeah i also heard from my friend about bitcoin and i think maximum people do not know about bitcoin so we should support bitcoin and aware to people about bitcoin because bitcoin is very useful currency in this modern age and people are getting benefits from bitcoin.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:14:06 AM

I actually heard about Bitcoin some years back but I was not even moved by what I was seeing as I basically see something about it on another forum in the investment section making it seems its a quick way to get rich and considering what I have heard before in the case of Liberty reserve, I didnt bother considering it until when I had free time and access to the internet, then I started understanding it little by little at my own pace...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 218 »
  Print  

Jump to: