Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 218 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin?  (Read 104302 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:15:02 AM

Google is the answer for all the questions as I was finding some ways of earning money online as I was unemployed at that time so wanted to find some source of income which can take care of my expenses and at that time I saw articles related to bitcoins.
This same happen to me some time ago I was very upset and looking for some online work then have some but this was not enough but google solve this problem and its introduce me bitcoin which help me too much now I am much happy because I can earn some good amount weekly which can cover my daily expenses
there are already hundreds of thousands of articles about bitcoin on the internet so I think do not be surprised if there are more people who know bitcoin on the internet because they are looking for jobs online and find bitcoin

In some posts in Facebook. Then I started to get curious and searched it in Google. And I knew that one of my friend know a lot about it so that he give me a hint and some descriptions about bitcoin. And I knew that bitcoin is a good source of income and I told him to teach me. And now I am earning because of signature Campaigns and some sidelines like gambling anf trading. Smiley

it is not surprising. since the beginning of bitcoin became famous, very many ads on facebook to ask about about bitcoin. well, that is a good thing, because sometimes people just see it as a tool for gambling. Well, I think a lot of people who first saw bitcoin in advertising.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:19:12 AM

Google is the answer for all the questions as I was finding some ways of earning money online as I was unemployed at that time so wanted to find some source of income which can take care of my expenses and at that time I saw articles related to bitcoins.
This same happen to me some time ago I was very upset and looking for some online work then have some but this was not enough but google solve this problem and its introduce me bitcoin which help me too much now I am much happy because I can earn some good amount weekly which can cover my daily expenses

Yeah and even I found bitcoin on google but before that my friend gave me a small hint and asked me have you ever heard about bitcoins? And my reply was no so he is insisted me to go to google and get some information related to bitcoins and he also asked me to watch video on youtube whose title was "The rise and rise of bitcoins" and that video cleared my all doubts about bitcoins.

When our class was started and I have many new classmates. I met one of the reason why I met knew bitcoin. I always heard about bitcoin in my classmate and I got curious because of some incomes that I've heard. When I asked them I knew that bitcoin is their main income and I told them to taught me and that was the first time that I heard about bitcoin and now I am one of them that earning and working hard in able to earn bitcoins. Smiley
I also first heard the bitcoin  from my classmates. They were talking about bitcoin and I got interested so I asked them to teach me about it. Then they gave me some tips and link in YouTube about in bitcoin to watch. They told me that I could get income through using bitcoin. Now, I'm belong to them

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:24:59 AM

Yeah and even I found bitcoin on google but before that my friend gave me a small hint and asked me have you ever heard about bitcoins? And my reply was no so he is insisted me to go to google and get some information related to bitcoins and he also asked me to watch video on youtube whose title was "The rise and rise of bitcoins" and that video cleared my all doubts about bitcoins.

When our class was started and I have many new classmates. I met one of the reason why I met knew bitcoin. I always heard about bitcoin in my classmate and I got curious because of some incomes that I've heard. When I asked them I knew that bitcoin is their main income and I told them to taught me and that was the first time that I heard about bitcoin and now I am one of them that earning and working hard in able to earn bitcoins. Smiley

Wow that is a good introduction from you with bitcoin, first time I heard "bitcoin", this is very strange and sound complicated. my friend talked about the internet, bitcoin and money, they discuss the high price and the bitcoin must immediately sell to earn an income. It sounds weird because they sound like a great businessman and high income, I continued to observe and ask them ... "HEY,,!, WHAT IS BITCOIN.".?. .. eventually they began to explain to me about the bitcoin. I don't much understand their explanation because they speak too quickly with strange words, words that I had never heard about the mechanism of the bitcoin. and after searching on google I am trying to understand about bitcoin decided to focus and finally I'm currently still with bitcoin. hhahaha ... I hope the bitcoin getting bigger and we would all be great with bitcoin
That was a good start since you are still a student and yet you are already making money, you should thank your classmates in any way. Dude, you should stay here, there are plenty of opportunities that you might encounter along the way and as long as you know how to manage your time properly, you will be able to maximize your earning.
minero1

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:26:26 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 11:59:03 AM by minero1

Back when it was released to the public medium in 2009.
Didn't take to it until 2011 though.
I guess I was a late bloomer. Cheesy
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:08:22 PM

The first time I heard about bitcoin was through my friend. She showed us her earnings through her faucet claims and a couple of our friends got curious so she explained how to get the coins. Of course, who wouldn't want to earn that much by just clicking right? She said she got 1 btc from faucet claiming in a month and a half, so me and my partner tried to get that 1 btc in like a month or so. Then 2 months passed and still we haven't got the 1 btc she claimed to get. Realizing it's difficult to get it by just claiming from the faucet and searched on some other ways to get the equivalent to 1 btc and discovered there were a lot of other coins that you could get and convert to btc. And here I am, still hoping to get the 1 btc so she claimed to get in a month and a half.
that was very nice. However, this is 2017 and faucets are not as worth as it used to and you have to pay for the fee in order to withdraw the money. There are various kind of job on the internet and you can apply to it to earn more Bitcoin. You can try it on the service section on Bitcointalk

Yes this is 2017 and I know faucets are not worth as it used to, I've read a couple of articles about it way way back 2009 where it all started. Thank you though, I'll try my luck to see if I could get a job and earn Bitcoins too.

Faucets may be good for newbies but it's worth for the people who been long time in btc. I suggest them to try trading, lending, btc related site and gambling. You could choose the choice according to your wish and need.

Im still into faucets now but also I'm trying my luck in trading too. I haven't started yet since I'm a newbie, still reading more about bitcoins so I would know what I'm doing but if someone guides me though I'd be more than happy to learn and apply them through trading and maybe a little gambling?? hahaha Thanks for the advise though, might try to seek some gambling sites now.
Ewox

Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:42:35 PM

The first time I heard about bitcoin was through my friend. She showed us her earnings through her faucet claims and a couple of our friends got curious so she explained how to get the coins. Of course, who wouldn't want to earn that much by just clicking right? She said she got 1 btc from faucet claiming in a month and a half, so me and my partner tried to get that 1 btc in like a month or so. Then 2 months passed and still we haven't got the 1 btc she claimed to get. Realizing it's difficult to get it by just claiming from the faucet and searched on some other ways to get the equivalent to 1 btc and discovered there were a lot of other coins that you could get and convert to btc. And here I am, still hoping to get the 1 btc so she claimed to get in a month and a half.
Wow 1 Bitcoin by doing faucet is great but I think your friend have a thousands of active referrals 5000-10,000 refferals I think. 1 Bitcoin in 1 and half month in faucet is very impossible if you doing only and you don't have any refferals. But your amount is very big . I tried before faucet but I can't got any big amount I think my payout from faucet is 0.002 -0.003 in a week and I work up to 5hours everyday by doing that.

Yes, that's what she said. That was the reason why I got curious of bitcoins and tried to do my own research too and dig faucets too. Then a few weeks passed and still I was not getting any close to the amount she said. I also tried to do the math and realized she must've earned a lot in a week to achieve that amount in that certain period. Are you still digging through faucets or your into trading?  I just signed up for this trading site but I haven't started yet, I've read it's better than faucet claiming.
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:54:03 PM

It's very difficult to see the great investment while they are operated with high tech
For some people are lucky since they invest earlier when bitcoin first launch and they able to made major profit recently
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:28:07 PM

The first time I heard about bitcoin since 2015 through a friend, he introduce bitcoin to me. The process how it works, how to access, benefits and advantages. Im thankful that I learned bitcoin how does it works because bitcoin really helps me a lot financially.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:42:31 PM

It's very difficult to see the great investment while they are operated with high tech
For some people are lucky since they invest earlier when bitcoin first launch and they able to made major profit recently
damn right only certain people who completely understand about it ,
i mean computer, cryptography and future economy at that time ,
an early adopter who gamble 50/50 between believe or not get the benefit too Cheesy ,
i heard nothing in 2009 until in early 2012 someone tell me about how to make money online , i know it first time from a strange people lol.
Rajadurai

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:00:24 PM

year 2015 my frnd (Sharfudeen) suggested for earning with bitcoin.that days i am not interested.Then he few month later he give me some proofs for his earning .I am little interested.After my studies and social interactions diverted my mind to waste my time.now i learned something about bitcoin .then me my friend both started own exchange business and we earnig some weekly payments . now i am realize i am wasted my old days .now i am interested very hardly to earn bitcoins.
Jelly0621

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:10:36 PM

I just know about bitcoin just last year 2016 and someone posted in facebook group on how we can to load up your number without spending any cents. He introduced bitcoin to us for the sake that we have  load to used in internet connections.

And search all over facebook about this bitcoin and found a group that told us about this forum that you can just earn bitcoin here just by posting. 
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:16:12 PM

However, see the below members after your posts still  they are been a low rank members and I don't know how earning a month from btc. If a good investor will make some decent every month and i think they ll choose a trading or signature campaign as their option.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:44:40 PM

Google is the answer for all the questions as I was finding some ways of earning money online as I was unemployed at that time so wanted to find some source of income which can take care of my expenses and at that time I saw articles related to s.
This same happen to me some time ago I was very upset and looking for some online work then have some but this was not enough but google solve this problem and its introduce me  which help me too much now I am much happy because I can earn some good amount weekly which can cover my daily expenses
my story is almost same like you about 2 to 3 years ago i was looking for the ways to earn online and then one of my facebook friend tells me about this and than i do some research on this forum and than i had to know about it. i found it very good and i was very amaised to find such a online currency.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 10:56:04 PM

I first read about it in a website called Blackhat or something like that. They were discussing it there then I learnt all about mining. I wanted to buy miners but never. The reason is I was afraid the miners would take too long to get here and I wouldn't make my return back nevermind profits. I eventually found out about this site and registered after a few months.

dbrandz

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:07:57 PM

I first heard about it when I use to sell stuff on forums. It is my most used payment now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Zap Store ❱ Decentralized Marketplace for Oracles ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████ Token Sale October 21st █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FacebookTwitterLinked YouTube ■  WhitepaperReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:25:39 AM

I first read about it in a website called Blackhat or something like that. They were discussing it there then I learnt all about mining. I wanted to buy miners but never. The reason is I was afraid the miners would take too long to get here and I wouldn't make my return back nevermind profits. I eventually found out about this site and registered after a few months.
True it took several months to get ROI from mining
and risks can occur such as a damaged before ROI. first the first time I heard of bitcoin. Mining is still very popular and widely used
citywise2

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:32:49 AM

As i come to get aware about bitcoin it was introduced to me by a friend. Then after few weeks through the search engine i come to know it better. This is how i come about bitcoin this day.
awds1th

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:36:06 AM

over 5 years ago when i wanted to download more things at once and file sharing sites started accepting bitcoin

BitcoinPC

Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:00:26 AM

over 5 years ago when i wanted to download more things at once and file sharing sites started accepting bitcoin

If you know about bitcoin before 5 years ago, than definitely you have earned from bitcoin a lot. Because i know about bitcoin only before 2 years ago, and i am lucky ones because i bought bitcoin in a cheap price and now it give me a lot profit. That's why i am thinking for you. Because if i was in your place and i know about bitcoin before 5 years than i could earn a lot and a lot.
faisalrambo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:03:46 PM

yes, I am a bitcoin fan.
Probably i spend time on bitcoin.
Never got introduced about bitcoin saw one friend using bitcoin...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 218 »
  Print  

Jump to: