Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:24:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Auroracoin replace Monero?  (Read 1184 times)
HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 11:44:58 AM

Serious question

bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:49:24 AM

i don't buy monero its spam on btctalk
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 12:11:05 PM

Serious question
Why would it ?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:11:09 PM

Serious question

We need Peter Todd's opinion imo.
g3rszpi

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:14:24 PM

I think the right answer is : never.
Am i right?
P.s.: why should auroracoin replace monero?Why is monero so hyped now?
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:33:00 PM

When Iceland conquers the world and forces it on everyone.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:22:45 PM

Unless Iceland can become the superpower of the world, no way will people outside Iceland adopt this coin.
Besides, both coins are targeting different market. One is country coin while the coin is anon coin.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:29:19 AM

Serious question

Good question. Just now 1 Monero = 18 Auroras. It may seem impossible but who knows.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:20:48 AM

Serious question

Good question. Just now 1 Monero = 18 Auroras. It may seem impossible but who knows.

I was just recently on Skype with Realsolid.

He said in a few weeks when brings mcxNOW v2.5 online that Auroracoin will be the coin he buys back the mcxNOW Fee Shares with.

Should be interesting.

~BCX~
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:20:15 AM

We needed one more spam thread on Monero.

The trolls who do not own any Moneros are setting these threads up.
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:23:15 AM

Your guys spam too much has really hurt your coin, so no more spam Wink
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:34:01 AM

I think this spam has no effect on Monero.
People who buy Moneros at these early stages couldn't care less of some teen agers setting these spam threads up.

I've noticed the trolls are usually newbie accounts which takes all their credibility to the minimum.
A wise and grown up man and woman buys Moneros now with two hands while they are still available sub 0.011 prices.
HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 08:56:20 AM

Serious question

He said in a few weeks when brings mcxNOW v2.5 online that Auroracoin will be the coin he buys back the mcxNOW Fee Shares with.

Should be interesting.

~BCX~

Can I have your skype too, please? I wont call you, I will just watch you in the contact list and be happy from it.

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 09:07:52 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 09:24:18 AM by dadon

People who buy Moneros at these early stages couldn't care less of some teen agers setting these spam threads up.

I've noticed the trolls are usually newbie accounts which takes all their credibility to the minimum.
A wise and grown up man and woman buys Moneros now with two hands while they are still available sub 0.011 prices.
And an intelligent man or woman would buy SDC @ 58k since there are less coins and far better tech and it's younger we even just started beta testing our new ring scheme 40% improvement and HD wallet plus we have a decentralized market that has been in the works now for about 12 months we also have a mobile wallet with all the features of the PC wallet a few months away, it seriously blows XMR out of the water but don't take my word for it here is an article explaining how the transactions work https://www.deepdotweb.com/2015/01/28/shadowcash-zero-knowledge-anonymity/ and here is the link if you want to beta test the new wallet http://shadowtalk.org/topic/437/v1-3-testnet all code was written from scratch unlike no offense XMR who got theirs  from Bytecoin.
The marketplace will be built into the wallet and the wallet will also support encrypted voice and video, right now it has encrypted chat, this will all be available on PC and mobile and it is only a fraction of what is planned.
Also here is a sneak peek at the market it should be released this year but it's a lot of work, as i said the framework has been in development for over 12 months it has to be perfect, we like to do things the right way the first time im sure you understand http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-race-for-the-first-decentralised-silk-road-is-on
Once we relese this beast on the world the darkmarkets and darknet will be obsolete and not needed unless your into CP and that's another bonus of taking the markets off the darkweb it will make it easier to catch the real criminals and sickos, since the traffic will be reduced drastically.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:41:53 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 11:28:46 AM by Bavaria

And an intelligent man or woman would buy SDC @ 58k since there are less coins and far better tech and it's younger we even just started beta testing our new ring scheme 40% improvement and HD wallet plus we have a decentralized market that has been in the works now for about 12 months we also have a mobile wallet with all the features of the PC wallet a few months away, it seriously blows XMR out of the water but don't take my word for it here is an article explaining how the transactions work https://www.deepdotweb.com/2015/01/28/shadowcash-zero-knowledge-anonymity/ and here is the link if you want to beta test the new wallet http://shadowtalk.org/topic/437/v1-3-testnet all code was written from scratch unlike no offense XMR who got theirs  from Bytecoin.
The marketplace will be built into the wallet and the wallet will also support encrypted voice and video, right now it has encrypted chat, this will all be available on PC and mobile and it is only a fraction of what is planned.
Also here is a sneak peek at the market it should be released this year but it's a lot of work, as i said the framework has been in development for over 12 months it has to be perfect, we like to do things the right way the first time im sure you understand http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-race-for-the-first-decentralised-silk-road-is-on
Once we relese this beast on the world the darkmarkets and darknet will be obsolete and not needed unless your into CP and that's another bonus of taking the markets off the darkweb it will make it easier to catch the real criminals and sickos, since the traffic will be reduced drastically.

SDC`s centralized anon tech is shit. Even Dash is better than SDC.

Only Vanillacoin, Monero and Cloak offer high quality decentralized anonymity!  
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 10:52:54 AM

Only Vanillacoin, Monero and Cloak offer high quality decartelized anonymity! 
Nice one mate nothing centralized about it but obviously you are too retarded to understand, have a good night.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 10:54:17 AM

learn how to spell decentralized also before you try to tell people what is decentralized and what is not, no one will take you seriously till then.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:31:44 AM

learn how to spell decentralized also before you try to tell people what is decentralized and what is not, no one will take you seriously till then.

Everyone on this forum knows how shit your anon tech is.

Also everyone knows how cancerous SDC community is. All your community knows it to attack good tech coins you retarded moron!
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 11:37:31 AM

Everyone on this forum knows how shit your anon tech is.

Also everyone knows how cancerous SDC community is. All your community knows it to attack good tech coins you retarded moron!
[/quote]Well since you said SDCs tech is centralized you can now explain to everyone on the forum how it is centralized.
go on show me up, make me look stupid, if not you are the one attacking good projects.
here you go.

now explain how it's centralized.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:51:04 AM

Serious question

Should be interesting.

~BCX~

Can I have your skype too, please? I wont call you, I will just watch you in the contact list and be happy from it.

I see, with reason 1 Monero = 14 Auroras just now, Aurora can do that, reach value of Monero, Finally  already did it once and  can do it again.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: