Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help from F2POOL OR BW OR BTC CHINA PLEASE or Anyone who knows better Rigs.  (Read 1029 times)
sajidfbi (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:37:56 PM

Hi,
 I need to set a mining firm, but BITMAIN seems out of stock all s5 and s4+, while I am unable to find any better option like BITMAIN rigs, please help me where can I buy trusted better Rigs from CHINA? or any place where I can place order for BTC MINNING RIGS creation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:19:54 PM

As of right now your going to be looking at used miners.  There is a forum on here for hardware, and also places like ebay.

Were kinda between generations it seems on multiple companies at once so it's a interesting time.
sajidfbi (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:20:51 PM

Hi,
 I need to set a mining firm, but BITMAIN seems out of stock all s5 and s4+, while I am unable to find any better option like BITMAIN rigs, please help me where can I buy trusted better Rigs from CHINA? or any place where I can place order for BTC MINNING RIGS creation.
Ok first things first, SLOW DOWN! Money is involved we need more information.

1. Where are you located (in china or near?)
2. What is your power price?
3.How much room do you have for machines?
4. Is the mining farm in the same area if no will it be in a cold climate?

1. I am located in Another country but i need shipment within China.
2. Power cost quite low, I have calculated the power cost if I make $2.5 per 1 Ths per day with 600 watts then my electricity cost would be $1 while $1.5 would be my profit.
3. I have plenty of of room.
4. Firm located in 4 season climate area, it's end of summer and and winter will get start soon, even in summer I have plenty of cold temperature by Air conditioner.
sajidfbi (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:24:09 PM

As of right now your going to be looking at used miners.  There is a forum on here for hardware, and also places like ebay.

Were kinda between generations it seems on multiple companies at once so it's a interesting time.

Used miners is not a good option for mining firm, and you won't find reliable mining rigs from people...Mostly people scam around but companies like BITMAIN are trustworthy.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:50:58 PM

Used miners is not a good option for mining firm, and you won't find reliable mining rigs from people...Mostly people scam around but companies like BITMAIN are trustworthy.

I doubt you are building a "mining firm".  If you were doing that you would contact the company direct and have your hundreds of thousands ready.

I'm going to guess you fall more in line with hobby miner.....   what is your budget?  Do you have a place ready for them to go in?  Have you worked on cooling?  Is wiring done?  How much electricity do you have?
sajidfbi (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:07:30 PM

I doubt you are building a "mining firm".  If you were doing that you would contact the company direct and have your hundreds of thousands ready.

I'm going to guess you fall more in line with hobby miner.....   what is your budget?  Do you have a place ready for them to go in?  Have you worked on cooling?  Is wiring done?  How much electricity do you have?

As mentioned above it's about Mining Firm whether it's few hundreds rigs or few thousands,I have about 20 AntMiner s5 at the moment i have tested them for a month and now moving ahead and expecting to expend my Hashing power upto 200 Ths at beginning. So i don't think so that 200 Ths hashing power means a hobby mining or even 21,22 Ths at the moment.

I am well aware of the electricity,wiring,required cooling etc.

And as per my knowledge there was only One Reliable Company known as Bitmain in market who's providing Mining Rigs but currently they are out of stock and i don't know when would they release their new mining rig, i have already contact few companies but no positive response,so that's why i am asking here in this forum as this forum is the only source at the moment where i might get some reliable company from china, i can even visit china for this purpose if there's any one around knows a better place where i can find real mining rigs expert for real.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:35:05 AM

You cantry Spondo and contact Guy

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
sajidfbi (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:21:07 AM

What do you mean to say ? i didn't get your point exactly ?
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:31:55 AM

What do you mean to say ? i didn't get your point exactly ?

Hes saying to contact the CEO of SP gear.   The CEO's name is Guy.

With being in between gens not sure what they will tell you but does not hurt to ask.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:19:00 AM

Hell,if your REALLY rich,contact Bitfury.They sell ONLY in massive bulk,so you better have several suitcases of cash  Cool

http://www.bitfury.org/

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:36:31 AM

Hell,if your REALLY rich,contact Bitfury.They sell ONLY in massive bulk,so you better have several suitcases of cash  Cool

http://www.bitfury.org/
+1
And avoid all CHINESE suppliers, products and pools. That is my personal oppinion
Good luck with your venture

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
sajidfbi (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:01:06 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 01:09:12 PM by sajidfbi

[/quote]
+1
And avoid all CHINESE suppliers, products and pools. That is my personal oppinion
Good luck with your venture
[/quote]

There are few major pools which is antpool, f2pool, btc China and bw all are Chinese pool..  what else pool do you suggest then?

what's wrong in Chines rigs and pool please explain.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:07:08 PM

In short...
You can folow my last posts if you want.
Now I will tell you a joke
Chinese are famous with their small dicks. They just have small ones Wink It is so small that you can not feel while it is sticking in your ass. But all of a sudden your ass starts to hurt. And there is no turning back you are just screwed Smiley

No seriously

If you wana have big mining farm the best approach for me would be to use either solo ckpool or to have a private instance just for you on dedo machine

If you want private server I can setup one for free when time comes

Or you can use either kano or bitminter pools that are my favorites because I trust their ops and ck of corse

sajidfbi (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:17:17 PM

In short...
Chinese are famous with their small dicks. They just have small ones Wink It is so small that you can not feel while it is sticking in your ass. But all of a sudden your ass starts to hurt. And there is no turning back you are just screwed Smiley

No seriously

If you wana have big mining farm the best approach for me would be to use either solo ckpool or to have a private instance just for you on dedo machine

Or you can use either kano or bitminter pools that are my favorites because I trust their ops and ck of corse

I am planning to start with 200 Ths at beginning..  so 200 Ths is not good enough for solo mining.  And there's no other rigs manufacturer in market at the moment except Chinese one. So what other options left?
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:24:46 PM

In short...

No seriously

I am planning to start with 200 Ths at beginning..  so 200 Ths is not good enough for solo mining.  And there's no other rigs manufacturer in market at the moment except Chinese one. So what other options left?
Try bitfury or Spondo
If you do believe in BTC buy btc and wait that is what I will do.
However you are the one to decide
I start mining when btc was about 7 usd
I spent 15 000 usd back then for fpga
So if I bothe btc at 7 usd and sell them on top of the bubble  1000+:'(
Any way you are the one to decide
At the end avalon are CHINESE and are super ok in technical terms. About thir business I have only positive experience but lot of folks here get burned. Do not forget that they are from China also  Wink
Ps have in mind that running big farm such this requires a lot more then will
You will need 7x24 qualified people on your disposal...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: