Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:36:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitGold.com IS COMPLETELY SCAM  (Read 80432 times)
arandy

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:11:09 AM

Got this response in the email yesterday.
Nice and vague

Hello Randy,

There could potentially be some risks involved if the vendor is receiving gold from an untrusted source and the sender is engaged in fraudulent activities. It’s best as the vendor to know your source and the legitimacy of your source to ensure no chargebacks occur.

Benjamin A. Smith| V.P. Customer Success
P: (647) 560 4313 | Toll Free 1800 854 7418
ben@bitgold.com | BitGold.com

This is how i read it.
If you put up deal with someone that we later on decide to suspend we also want al the money/gold he has send you with bitcoin deals.
It doesn't matter that you lose your bitcoin and your money you should have know he was a criminal.
In that way you can only do business with your parents and best friends because that are the only people you can really trust.

I asked them to be more clear and tell me what i exactly need to prevent this from happening but i did not get a response back yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:05:20 PM

Nice and vague

Hello Randy,

There could potentially be some risks involved if the vendor is receiving gold from an untrusted source and the sender is engaged in fraudulent activities. It’s best as the vendor to know your source and the legitimacy of your source to ensure no chargebacks occur.

This is how i read it.
If you put up deal with someone that we later on decide to suspend we also want al the money/gold he has send you with bitcoin deals.
It doesn't matter that you lose your bitcoin and your money you should have know he was a criminal.
In that way you can only do business with your parents and best friends because that are the only people you can really trust.

I asked them to be more clear and tell me what i exactly need to prevent this from happening but i did not get a response back yet.

So, if Party A does business with Party B, and either one is deemed untrustworthy, then Party C (BitGold) can position themselves to claw back moneys from both parties being the third-party trustworthy entity in the middle, proven by how they ramped up their Twitter followers during BitGold's nascent stage prior to their creative merger of money-losing propositions.
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:59:41 AM

Nice and vague

Hello Randy,

This is how i read it.

So, if Party A does business with Party B, and either one is deemed untrustworthy, then Party C (BitGold) can position themselves to claw back moneys from both parties being the third-party trustworthy entity in the middle, proven by how they ramped up their Twitter followers during BitGold's nascent stage prior to their creative merger of money-losing propositions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your investigation work and keeping  it posted

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 04:14:28 AM

so, 60 days since I signed up. still no bonus in my account. this is getting interesting...

Now my account is 58 days old until now my bonus is still pending. After seeing your message thinking my account also will not get bonus after 60 days also.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 09:16:19 AM

so, 60 days since I signed up. still no bonus in my account. this is getting interesting...

Now my account is 58 days old until now my bonus is still pending. After seeing your message thinking my account also will not get bonus after 60 days also.

yeah, I wouldn't count on it. it's how they operate this scheme. only a matter of time until they collapse in my opinion.

MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:13:26 AM

This scheme will collapse soon as possible
I'm very sorry for users that invest in this
Time will rezolv all.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:16:29 AM

They give us bonus but we can't use it. And I think bitcoin won't coming soon.
eneilwex

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 10:20:20 AM

Their bonus is a scam....You cannot withdraw it, unless you deposit funds. Anf its safe to say you might never see said deposited funds again. There are instances they freeze accounts and claim deposits were fraudulent. But they never return money back to source. Stay clear
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 11:07:57 AM

Their bonus is a scam....You cannot withdraw it, unless you deposit funds. Anf its safe to say you might never see said deposited funds again. There are instances they freeze accounts and claim deposits were fraudulent. But they never return money back to source. Stay clear

so you received the bonus there? many are still waiting way past the 60 days to even receive something... not that it does matter, since you can't withdraw

eneilwex

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 11:16:55 AM

so you received the bonus there? many are still waiting way past the 60 days to even receive something... not that it does matter, since you can't withdraw

No, I did not receive bonus. Just like you and many others. I cannot withdraw it unless I make a deposit. I will never do.
ItsShowtime

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:11:46 PM

They released my bonus money to me as available, however when I attempt to redeem the money via bank transfer (the only option other than converting to cubes/physical) It just loops me through the process of adding a bank account (an account is already linked) When I called them Friday, they seemed to have pulled an excuse out after I explained the situation by saying the "ACH redemption is going through updates and should be done next week"

I know this is my first post, but I registered after finding this thread. I would be very careful with this company. Luckily I have only deposited $4.10 of my own money with this company, but unfortunately they do have a lot of information of mine now.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 06:21:26 PM

They released my bonus money to me as available, however when I attempt to redeem the money via bank transfer (the only option other than converting to cubes/physical) It just loops me through the process of adding a bank account (an account is already linked) When I called them Friday, they seemed to have pulled an excuse out after I explained the situation by saying the "ACH redemption is going through updates and should be done next week"

I know this is my first post, but I registered after finding this thread. I would be very careful with this company. Luckily I have only deposited $4.10 of my own money with this company, but unfortunately they do have a lot of information of mine now.

For ONLY $29.95, BitGold will gladly fully delete your vitals from their files, once they conduct an internal review to make sure you ain't one of them nefarious actors.
Gifted

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:37:59 AM

I just got paid from bitgold $450 for the month but i was suppose to get 7000.000.....It never works out for me but atleast i made 450$ this month for working with them
ItsShowtime

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:56:50 AM

I just got paid from bitgold $450 for the month but i was suppose to get 7000.000.....It never works out for me but atleast i made 450$ this month for working with them

how did you payout?
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:15:20 AM

No, I did not receive bonus. Just like you and many others. I cannot withdraw it unless I make a deposit. I will never do.

Are you sure after one deposit to the account then can withdraw bonuses as well? I read still after deposit we can't withdraw.
Gifted

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:41:55 AM

how did you payout?
I used their mastercard
Gifted

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:43:11 AM

Are you sure after one deposit to the account then can withdraw bonuses as well? I read still after deposit we can't withdraw.
where does it say make a deposit??  i never did !
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6131

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:02:37 AM

Tomorrow two months (60 days) should pass from the day I started getting referals so I should get some bonuses from tomorrow since I got referals from 14 July Hopefully I will get them even if they are not redeemable , they should be transferable to someone else , right ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
steyn34

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:35:43 AM

Tomorrow two months (60 days) should pass from the day I started getting referals so I should get some bonuses from tomorrow since I got referals from 14 July Hopefully I will get them even if they are not redeemable , they should be transferable to someone else , right ?
I got mine, You should get yours
http://b61.imgup.net/Sanstitred14c.jpg

Best way is to redeem to the prepaid card, that's what i did and it was sent instantly
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 11:42:39 AM

I got mine, You should get yours

Best way is to redeem to the prepaid card, that's what i did and it was sent instantly

any reputable member here that can confirm it? all new accounts popping up to shill for this doesn't make it look more legit to be honest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: