Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitGold.com IS COMPLETELY SCAM  (Read 80432 times)
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:04:41 AM

If someone sends gold to me, will I be able to withdraw with prepaid card and what is the fee ?

you need to trust who send the gold you. Bitgold can chargeback the amount you received. So i can advice you to not buy from vendors here in the forum, especially newbie, because they use fraudolent methods to buy gold, than they sell for bitcoin. Bitgold will block your account and you will remain whit no bitcoin and no gold, exactly like me, i have account suspended and support is not answering my question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeepavaloye

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:37:58 AM

If someone sends gold to me, will I be able to withdraw with prepaid card and what is the fee ?

you need to trust who send the gold you. Bitgold can chargeback the amount you received. So i can advice you to not buy from vendors here in the forum, especially newbie, because they use fraudolent methods to buy gold, than they sell for bitcoin. Bitgold will block your account and you will remain whit no bitcoin and no gold, exactly like me, i have account suspended and support is not answering my question.

Thanks for information
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:07:48 AM

I think people must have to stop using this scam service.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16638

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 09:03:20 AM

you need to trust who send the gold you.
This is exactly what makes their service completely worthless. If someone gives me a cube of gold, I do not have to trust that person. While bitgold claims you own real gold, it turns out to be nothing more than a number they can charge back.

cashintor1

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

BUY/SELL BTC via WU/PayPal +33*758788429 +WhatsAPP

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 02:31:09 PM

Good that i read this topic before registering for this stupid scam BitScam...

lrdeoliveira

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:05:06 PM

you need to trust who send the gold you.
This is exactly what makes their service completely worthless. If someone gives me a cube of gold, I do not have to trust that person. While bitgold claims you own real gold, it turns out to be nothing more than a number they can charge back.

for example they suspended again my account and it's more than one week that i'm waiting for a response from support. Shitty scam service
MelanieAtBitGold

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:14:34 PM

Hi there lrdeoliveira - Please note that our team has in fact responded to you. When we released you the first time you were suspended, you were given a warning that advised your account would be permanently suspended if you continued to engage in the prohibited actions you were performing. You were given an opportunity to use the platform properly. Unfortunately you chose to ignore this warning, and as we have informed you via email, your account has been suspended for repeated breach of the Terms of Service.

We are more than happy to serve our many wonderful users and help them to build their gold savings. However, if you choose to perform malicious actions, especially after being warned, you will not be permitted on the platform. We think that's pretty simple. As always, if anyone on this thread has questions, please feel free to email support@bitgold.com.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:24:41 PM

Hi there lrdeoliveira - Please note that our team has in fact responded to you. When we released you the first time you were suspended, you were given a warning that advised your account would be permanently suspended if you continued to engage in the prohibited actions you were performing. You were given an opportunity to use the platform properly. Unfortunately you chose to ignore this warning, and as we have informed you via email, your account has been suspended for repeated breach of the Terms of Service.

We are more than happy to serve our many wonderful users and help them to build their gold savings. However, if you choose to perform malicious actions, especially after being warned, you will not be permitted on the platform. We think that's pretty simple. As always, if anyone on this thread has questions, please feel free to email support@bitgold.com.

Excellent sixth post! Now, folks can fully trust BitGold. Lock the thread.
lrdeoliveira

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:20:20 PM

i sent 10 email and i received nothing!!!! i have look into all the folders, spam and everything, please resend me all the mail
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:53:29 AM

SCAM, still working hard to deleting negative posts on other scam site trustpilot.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
lrdeoliveira

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:06:37 AM

you haven't suspended my account you STEAL MY GOLD!!!!! THIS SITE IT'S A SCAM
I haven't received mail from support!!!!

Melanie, GIVE ME YOUR MAIL
lrdeoliveira

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:13:29 AM

My user it's different from my mail, how you know who i am? FUCKING SCAM SITE, GIVE ME BACK MY GOLD BOUGHT WHIT BITCOIN
MelanieAtBitGold

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:21:21 PM

lrdeoliveira, you provided the dates on which you were suspended, released, and resuspended. There aren't many users abusing the platform, so it is very easy to identify someone with this information, even if you are using a different name. I can have my team resend the messages, though you have responded to some of them. Our most recent message asked you to confirm where the deposited balance would be returned to (your wallet address), this message requesting confirmation will be resent with the others. Please let me know if you still do not receive them.

To address the point about my 6 (now 7) posts - this account was created solely to address the concerns mentioned in this thread and point any confused users to resources where they can obtain correct information. I only post here when it seems to get out of hand with misinformation. Smiley

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:35:21 PM

lrdeoliveira, you provided the dates on which you were suspended, released, and resuspended. There aren't many users abusing the platform, so it is very easy to identify someone with this information, even if you are using a different name. I can have my team resend the messages, though you have responded to some of them. Our most recent message asked you to confirm where the deposited balance would be returned to (your wallet address), this message requesting confirmation will be resent with the others. Please let me know if you still do not receive them.

To address the point about my 6 (now 7) posts - this account was created solely to address the concerns mentioned in this thread and point any confused users to resources where they can obtain correct information. I only post here when it seems to get out of hand with misinformation. Smiley

Can you help me with the similar issue? I sent you a PM, please lemme know if we can talk about my issue in private. It'd be greatly appreciated, and I personally feel great to see a representative of BitGold around here. Smiley
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:38:46 PM

The Dutch website has a alternative for Bitgold called Vaultoro:
http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/home/a-couple-ways-to-save-your-bitcoins-vaultoro-magnr-and-btcjam

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
lrdeoliveira

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:38:04 PM

finally they got my funds on the prepaid goldmoney card and now i have nothing to do whit bitgold.!
Borisminer

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:09:36 PM

BitGold is a SCAM! I have around $200 on my affiliate account, and since October 2015 I HAVEN'T RECIEVED ANY PAYMENTS! I talked with support and Alex for a couple of times, NOTHING! Oh, no, sorry, I'm wrong: Alex told me 3 times "Sorry wait, sorry tomorrow", but now HE JUST IGNORED ME and no money were sent! I worked hard for BitGold since they launched, was one of the first on Youtube to promote it in russian, but now I'm completely dissapointed with that company, and they also took $90 from my account as a "Fraud gold". I hope someone could finish them soon, becouse such service and attitude is not accepted! Angry
pudg

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:00:46 PM

Guys common!!! Read the damn terms and conditions!!! Its written clear as day! Every single one of your complaints has violated their terms, so no wonder you accounts were suspended. Bitgold is a PUBLIC company in Toronto Canada, listed under the TSX and traded daily. Financials are public and they're constantly verified. BITGOLD is legit and I know this because I've delivered to their office. I've met many of the employees, including Melanie!

Depositing with a card under someone else name is fraud. Regardless if they have given you approval or not. Any financial institution would reverse these transactions in a heart beat, since its possible that it could be charged back. Especially if you have been given gold. If you have the gold, withdraw then a charge back is issued, Bitgold is out double the money. Once on the gold, the other on the charge back. On top of that, they're going to be charged a fee because of it. Bitgold is protecting their ass, just like you would if you were running the company. I've used bitgold for quite a while now, depositing, withdrawing and referring without any issues.

Now for the referral program and everyone complaining that they stole your money, that's bull. Under the referral section of the terms and conditions, this is what it says!

"5.7 You agree not to send a Golden Heart invitation template to anyone with whom you do not have a personal relationship. Sending your invitation to persons who you do not have a personal relationship with will constitute spamming and may result in a suspension of your BitGold Account."

Its written there in plain English guys. You cannot refer people from YouTube or someone you met on the street. YOU HAVE TO KNOW THEM PERSONALLY!!! Plus, if you read further in the referral section, you can see that they need verification of the relationship, ie, you have them on Facebook and have history together. If they cannot find proof or you cannot provide that, they have EVERY right to take that money back. That is abuse of the referral program and is terms for suspension.

"5.6 BitGold reserves the right to disqualify a BitGold Account holder from a Golden Heart Bonus if it believes, in its absolute discretion, that you appear to be abusing the promotion or if you are otherwise in breach of this Agreement or the Terms of Service."

Please read terms and conditions before complaining or posting that they're a scam. You are hurting people that invest money into Bitgold because someone might read this, panic and withdraw at a lose. They will get the money, because I have many times and I can easily prove it.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:12:27 PM

@ pudg - sockpuppet accounts opinions dont carry much weight here.

Common sense says this thread @ 23 pages long indicates there is a real problem somewhere.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:16:33 PM

Guys common!!! Read the damn terms and conditions!!! Its written clear as day! Every single one of your complaints has violated their terms, so no wonder you accounts were suspended. Bitgold is a PUBLIC company in Toronto Canada, listed under the TSX and traded daily. Financials are public and they're constantly verified. BITGOLD is legit and I know this because I've delivered to their office. I've met many of the employees, including Melanie!

Depositing with a card under someone else name is fraud. Regardless if they have given you approval or not. Any financial institution would reverse these transactions in a heart beat, since its possible that it could be charged back. Especially if you have been given gold. If you have the gold, withdraw then a charge back is issued, Bitgold is out double the money. Once on the gold, the other on the charge back. On top of that, they're going to be charged a fee because of it. Bitgold is protecting their ass, just like you would if you were running the company. I've used bitgold for quite a while now, depositing, withdrawing and referring without any issues.

Now for the referral program and everyone complaining that they stole your money, that's bull. Under the referral section of the terms and conditions, this is what it says!

"5.7 You agree not to send a Golden Heart invitation template to anyone with whom you do not have a personal relationship. Sending your invitation to persons who you do not have a personal relationship with will constitute spamming and may result in a suspension of your BitGold Account."

Its written there in plain English guys. You cannot refer people from YouTube or someone you met on the street. YOU HAVE TO KNOW THEM PERSONALLY!!! Plus, if you read further in the referral section, you can see that they need verification of the relationship, ie, you have them on Facebook and have history together. If they cannot find proof or you cannot provide that, they have EVERY right to take that money back. That is abuse of the referral program and is terms for suspension.

"5.6 BitGold reserves the right to disqualify a BitGold Account holder from a Golden Heart Bonus if it believes, in its absolute discretion, that you appear to be abusing the promotion or if you are otherwise in breach of this Agreement or the Terms of Service."

Please read terms and conditions before complaining or posting that they're a scam. You are hurting people that invest money into Bitgold because someone might read this, panic and withdraw at a lose. They will get the money, because I have many times and I can easily prove it.

LOL

You may love bitgold..but they are SCAM !
The promoters and partners have shady past
The bitgold is virtual.. and no real value..though they claim that they are backed by real gold deposits and secured in vaults..but in reality..the gold in teh vaults is not equal or nowhere near the actual  bitgold holding in the accounts !
Has bitgold ever got audited and verified by a government agency?  'BIG NO'
They claim that KPMG is the auditor ..but they have limited role as everything is in electronic format..they rely on data giving by bitgold and don't know how many accounts bitgold has !

BTW..few months back I tried to wire transfer my balance to my bank account (from which the funds are deposited)..they have not transferred the funds and after repeated inquires they told me that the bank has rejected the wire transfer..for another months they kept on telling me that they have not received the refund from bank and can not rewire or deposit back to my account.Ironically I have account with same bank that bitgold has (RBC)  and works few meters away from bitgold office.They never gave me appointment to meet anyone in their office to discuss my issue and closed my account the next day without any reason !

BITGOLD WILL MEET E-GOLD FATE..SOON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: