Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unofficial Bitdaytrade deposit claims thread  (Read 4120 times)
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2012, 06:35:54 AM

If you've had a deposit at http://bitdaytrade.com on Aug 16, please report here the amount and whether it has been paid back to you.

This thread is completely unofficial. I personally don't have any way to verify the claims or to act on them, and I only have (limited) responsibility for the BDT bonds, not the platform itself. I've made this thread to get a better view of the situation.

1EofoZNBhWQ3kxfKnvWkhtMns4AivZArhr   |   Who am I?   |   bitcoin-otc WoT
Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agent Provocateur

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 11:44:02 AM

15btc, not returned. no gif this time, I'm pissed.
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 11:45:35 AM

around 30 BTC
//DeaDTerra
tbcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2012, 12:18:50 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2012, 06:25:44 PM by tbcoin

15btc, not refunded.

Edit: In Mtgox codes

Sorry for my bad english Wink
Bitcoin card for deposit and payment + Little POS
Donations:1N65efiNUhH6sEQg7Z6oUC76kJS9Yhevyf
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 12:20:33 PM

If you've had a deposit at http://bitdaytrade.com on Aug 16, please report here the amount and whether it has been paid back to you.

This thread is completely unofficial. I personally don't have any way to verify the claims or to act on them, and I only have (limited) responsibility for the BDT bonds, not the platform itself. I've made this thread to get a better view of the situation.

So then why are you doing it?

You might not realize how stupid you are, but the meter is in the red. What exactly does a completely unofficial claim thread accomplis ? You can't verify claims, you can't act on them, you're responsible for having vouched for the author and pushed this entire fiasco on the market yet won't admit it... what purpose do you serve exactly?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
ciuciu
Donator

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 12:54:34 PM

You might not realize how stupid you are, but the meter is in the red. What exactly does a completely unofficial claim thread accomplis ? You can't verify claims, you can't act on them, you're responsible for having vouched for the author and pushed this entire fiasco on the market yet won't admit it... what purpose do you serve exactly?

Time for your meds again, you little pedophile?

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 01:04:00 PM

a little less than 1 btc
i dont know the exact amount because i left it sitting there as there where a few problems and planned to come back later.

it was not much. if you are able to recover it please take it for yourself as a donation for your great work.
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2012, 01:27:23 PM

I think there's a question buried deep under the pile of nonsensical personal attacks, so I'll try to answer that. The Bitdaytrade deposits are part of Alberto's debt, and since I am constantly negotiating with Alberto the repayment of his debt, this issue comes up often. With the output of this thread I could have a better understanding of the problem, and have something to compare Alberto's claims against - which can act as a pressure point if there's a mismatch.

Bitdaytrade predated my knowledge of it and my public involvement with the corresponding bonds, to say that I am somehow responsible for it is silly. And I have spoken at length on my accountability for the bonds in the relevant thread.

Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 01:51:32 PM

I think there's a question buried deep under the pile of nonsensical personal attacks, so I'll try to answer that. The Bitdaytrade deposits are part of Alberto's debt, and since I am constantly negotiating with Alberto the repayment of his debt, this issue comes up often. With the output of this thread I could have a better understanding of the problem, and have something to compare Alberto's claims against - which can act as a pressure point if there's a mismatch.

Bitdaytrade predated my knowledge of it and my public involvement with the corresponding bonds, to say that I am somehow responsible for it is silly. And I have spoken at length on my accountability for the bonds in the relevant thread.

Moreover, this is yet another attempt to act without assuming any responsibility for consequences. Months ago you purported to make a pirate shorting vehicle that didn't in fact work as a means to drown out the legitimate shorting vehicles. Now you're purporting to make a "claims thread" that is about as toothless as a rubber ball in order to drown out the legitimate process.

You are a confidence man, pure and simple.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2012, 02:09:18 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2012, 02:43:16 PM by Meni Rosenfeld

Months ago you purported to make a pirate shorting vehicle that didn't in fact work as a means to drown out the legitimate shorting vehicles.
That sentence could have made some sense if it weren't for the facts that:
1. It did work. (Nobody chose to use it but that's a different matter. "It" is Anti-Pirate BTW.)
2. There were no usable shorting vehicles.
3. It was not a means to "drown out" anything, it was a means to let people act on their beliefs against Pirate, while collecting a fee for my service.

It's futile to try to understand what's going on inside your head, but if I had to guess I'd say you're jealous that I came up with a streamlined instrument that competed with whatever it is you thought you were offering.

Now you're purporting to make a "claims thread" that is about as toothless as a rubber ball in order to drown out the legitimate process.
I'll regret asking this, but... What is the "legitimate process" and how does this thread "drown it out"? What is it that you think would have happened had I not started this thread and now won't?

In case you somehow think this thread is a substitute for contacting Alberto personally about the withdrawal - I'm sure many people have already done that and it didn't lead to much. Having some deposit information known to me and publicly is a step forward.

You are a confidence man, pure and simple.
No.

dopamine

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 04:17:51 PM

144 BTC and sent many emails with no replies after the site went down. Last respond from bitdaytrade was Aug 16 2012. all transactions was sent to the same bitcoin address.

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
bitcoinBull
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

rippleFanatic

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:30:47 PM

I once deposited 6 BTC there (never took a position). I withdrew it the first time other users reported their positions were reset and Alberto said the table was corrupted.

I wonder if there were more coins deposited for trading or more used to by BDT bonds on GLBSE. It was probably never the plan to get a lot of deposits on the bitdaytrade site, rather it was just a prop for him to sell a lot of bonds on GLBSE.

College of Bucking Bulls Knowledge
teek

Activity: 667

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 11:41:14 PM

10 btc.
Ichthyo

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 01:24:42 AM

128 BTC, sent a claims mail with full logs and Tx to BDT support mail, no response, no refund.

Last message from Bitdaytrade was on 16.08.2012 22:59
funds are safe, i'm working things out. I'll be requesting you to post a withdrawal request later and confirm it.
bitcoinBull
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

rippleFanatic

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 08:23:05 AM

144 BTC and sent many emails with no replies after the site went down. Last respond from bitdaytrade was Aug 16 2012. all transactions was sent to the same bitcoin address.

Have they moved from the deposit address?

College of Bucking Bulls Knowledge
dopamine

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 05:29:11 PM

YES

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
Ichthyo

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 08:41:02 PM

144 BTC and sent many emails with no replies after the site went down. .... all transactions was sent to the same bitcoin address.

YES

...but as far as I can see, this was part of the normal operation of the platform. In my case, I observed that the BTC moved
to another commonly used address 18ZF66pw6cce5RZKprcPz8mB6BxaFEhqEt , the same moment the deposit showed up in my account.

Incidentally, the remaining balance from that latter address was moved away with two transactions at 8.9.12 and 13.9.12
zero3112

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 08:59:26 PM

I lost 2 bitcoins but was never told what happened to the site or would I be getting my money back?

Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 03:27:06 PM

I lost 2 bitcoins but was never told what happened to the site or would I be getting my money back?
It is likely that you will not get this money back.

naima53

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 04:04:35 PM

Oh, fuck, I did not notice this thread earlier  Shocked
I think I also left there for about 20 BTC I do not remember exactly how many  Tongue
Oh wait it seems 22 coins...

true, there are 22 coins ... Since there are no more competitors (you do not have competitors). I want to continue using your system, of course, now I'll be careful (but maybe it's worse for you, so you can lose sight of the many bugs as Prev.) I am glad that finally we find the general opinion, and I want to thank you for your work. just leave the money in the system and allow the continued use, I'll be careful trading in these 22 coins .. Thank you.

Oт: Bitdaytrade Customer Support <info@bitdaytrade.com>
Кoмy: Vasia Pupkin <xyu_oTradaew@ymail.com>
Oтпpaвлeнo: чeтвepг, 9 aвгycтa 2012 20:00
Teмa: Re: Oтв.: not exploiting

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: