Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] THE DROIDZ | Computing Network • ROADMAP • I2P HIVE • DROIDNODES  (Read 18878 times)
DroidX (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:24:41 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 10:44:11 PM by DroidX

Some members are still on old wallets, even after I have sent PM messages to 15 active members of this thread. I just want this coin to succeed.

Thanks John!

The old wallets should gradually die out as we progress. Too bad the majority of the seeding wallets are still 1.2.0.0.

The hotfix we are applying works quickly and we are almost always around to help.

To make things smoother for newcomers we will be putting up some nodes sooner or later when funding becomes available.

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:46:28 PM

Some members are still on old wallets, even after I have sent PM messages to 15 active members of this thread. I just want this coin to succeed.

Thanks John!

The old wallets should gradually die out as we progress. Too bad the majority of the seeding wallets are still 1.2.0.0.

The hotfix we are applying works quickly in we are almost always around to help.

To make things smoother for newcomers we will be putting up some nodes sooner or later when funding becomes available.
I think it will be OK if you also post wallet updates on current page within the thread (and also on front page), because some users usually check the last 2 or 3 pages instead of checking the FRONT PAGE.

DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:58:07 PM

Thanks John!

The hotfix we are applying works quickly in we are almost always around to help.

I think it will be OK if you also post wallet updates on current page within the thread (and also on front page), because some users usually check the last 2 or 3 pages instead of checking the FRONT PAGE.

Sure, we will post a notice asking people to check the front page when an update is out.

Given the amount of viruses and trojans being spread when providing links in the thread we don't want to risk anything  Smiley

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:36:05 PM

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:06:30 PM

Development update

We have released the first part of the roadmap. Check the first page!

This is only the first in a series of updates so make sure to check back daily.

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:12:45 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 12:47:26 PM by DroidX

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:46:16 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 08:48:40 PM by GREEDYJOHN

I always see an improvement, everyday that I come to this page.

DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:55:25 AM

Like we said in the beginning, it's going to be a constant process of growth and change Wink

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
g3rszpi

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:13:57 PM

Like we said in the beginning, it's going to be a constant process of growth and change Wink
Is there a whitepaper or roadmap?
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:21:40 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 01:18:12 PM by DroidX

Is there a whitepaper or roadmap?

The first part of the roadmap is two posts up Wink

The other parts will be gradually released over the coming days.

You can also find a full list of past and recent updates & news on the frontpage Smiley

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:55:36 PM

We did a little revision to the image so it's clear that these changes are future developments.

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:53:41 PM

We did a little revision to the image so it's clear that these changes are future developments.
Yes, I saw the updated image. Thanks

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:54:15 PM

Hello !  Grin
It is good time to tell us who are you and what knowledge do you possess?
Do you have some experience in other coins?
Are you alone or have a team?
what is your motive to help this coin and community?
What we may expect from you-your team?
Thanks!

You can rent this space
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:39:53 PM

Hello !  Grin
It is good time to tell us who are you and what knowledge do you possess?
Do you have some experience in other coins?
Are you alone or have a team?
what is your motive to help this coin and community?
What we may expect from you-your team?
Thanks!

Hi Smiley

> This coin is being developed by two people right now, we also have a designer working with us.

> We have been working on other successful projects that you maybe have heard of but this is the first coin we call "our own". When the time is right we will likely add more people or hire additional talent when we see fit.

> Our motives are straightforward: peer-to-peer blockchain technology is a great thing, but is mostly missing an actual use case. We want to build a platform that can benefit everyone: people who invest in us / the coin as well as people outside of crypto.

> If you meant "why did you do the takeover", it's because the DROIDZ community had a nice vibe and the coin already went through all the stages. Mining is done, the price is low and it's trading on 3 of the most important exchanges. Coin launches are often associated with a lot of hype and empty promise and we didn't want to put ourselves through this.

> You can expect us to keep you up to date on developments and to be "around". We have shown over the last 2 weeks that we really care about our community. Over time we will open more channels for you to get in contact, like a Skype account or a Slack group.

> If you want to know what you can expect tech wise you'll have to wait a little longer until the full roadmap is out and the pieces come together Wink

Hope that answers your questions. If not let us know Smiley

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:35:08 AM

Community update

Just letting you know that we are preparing the second part of the roadmap for release.

Meanwhile we are trying to get in touch with all the exchanges to see if they are supporting us or what their requirements would be.

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:56:34 AM

What improvement? Dev releasing nice images? Wink
I2P support? Really?
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:14:12 AM

What improvement? Dev releasing nice images? Wink
I2P support? Really?

Not going to comment Grin

Wait til we have an actual release and then you're welcome to criticise Smiley

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
leonak

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:30:29 AM

Dev wasn't be able even to change coin name, not critics just facts based on actual reality. Anyway good luck with DRZ development Smiley
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:36:01 AM

Dev wasn't be able even to change coin name, not critics just facts based on actual reality. Anyway good luck with DRZ development Smiley

Wasn't able to change coin's name? Go ahead and pay 5-10 btc to bittrex for changing the ticker name. Are you stupid or what? Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about.
leonak

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:41:19 AM

Other coins like DRK changed name with no issues. Plus, you're throwing random bitcoin amounts because you don't know how to do it too. Who's stupid now? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: