Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] THE DROIDZ | Computing Network • ROADMAP • I2P HIVE • DROIDNODES  (Read 18878 times)
gioma

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

???

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:52:36 PM

I LOL at all the idiots who followed this fake takeover. "Community updates!" LOL I bet it's the same DRZ developer who took over his own coin, to dump even more!
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:57:09 PM

Is still on bittrex?

Some how it is still on bittrex yes probaly for not much longer though its due to be delisted Shocked
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:37:34 PM

I bet it's the same DRZ developer who took over his own coin, to dump even more!

Regardless of the attitude to this "takeover", lets be objective. The new DRZ developer is definitely not the same as the old one.

If you care to compare their behavior, you would see they are drastically different. The first one was actualy more of an actual developer (programmer) than social person. The second one seems to more talk than do... To be exact, we have seen nothing other than talk from him up to the moment (well, he updated the logo.. but that was the only "development".. Smiley ).

But.. aside of this... something tells me the Droidz story is not over yet Smiley. See the big Bittrex volume today. Fake or not, who cares Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:24:49 PM

I bet it's the same DRZ developer who took over his own coin, to dump even more!

Regardless of the attitude to this "takeover", lets be objective. The new DRZ developer is definitely not the same as the old one.

If you care to compare their behavior, you would see they are drastically different. The first one was actualy more of an actual developer (programmer) than social person. The second one seems to more talk than do... To be exact, we have seen nothing other than talk from him up to the moment (well, he updated the logo.. but that was the only "development".. Smiley ).

But.. aside of this... something tells me the Droidz story is not over yet Smiley. See the big Bittrex volume today. Fake or not, who cares Smiley

Evething can still happen, I'm glad that my 19 DRZ (yeah that's not a lot  Cheesy) are still worth something even if I can't sell them because their total value is lower than 50 000 satoshis !
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:37:20 AM

I think everyone is being very harsh on this thread about the new developer!

All of us have the human right to take a holiday or retire or mothball the projects we have invested our time and energies when they get very boring, tedious and annoying;D

I've done this, put my feet up and worked on some completely different using completely different skills and abilities.

The new developer is taking a big break from Driodz - why stress yourselves out about it?
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:51:39 AM

LMAO been gone quite a bit, good to see things haven't changed much.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:45:42 AM

It looks like GreedyJohn and the new developer have disappeared exactly at the same time. That duet was performing together, now together they gone from this thread... What could that mean...? Roll Eyes

docker

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:12:44 AM

It looks like GreedyJohn and the new developer have disappeared exactly at the same time. That duet was performing together, now together they gone from this thread... What could that mean...? Roll Eyes

Greedyjohn is a scammer he is involved in both new and old drz mate
lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:01:26 AM

This repetitive behavior by crypto developers is boring. They are corrupting the crypto world. We need a hostile takeover. Someone needs to salvage these broken/abandoned coins. Ones with stable wallets and good block explorers along with community support/stranded investors. I would background check the developers.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 02:37:48 AM

This repetitive behavior by crypto developers is boring. They are corrupting the crypto world. We need a hostile takeover. Someone needs to salvage these broken/abandoned coins. Ones with stable wallets and good block explorers along with community support/stranded investors. I would background check the developers.
I am not the DEV, I am also fed up of this bad behaviour.

DRZ

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

DroidZ team developers

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:09:24 PM

Knock-knock . . .

DRZ
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:18:38 PM

Knock-knock . . .

DRZ
Huh
Thriller-drama with a twist.. Cool
 Old dev comes back ..but who killed previous takeover?

You can rent this space
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:08:25 PM

I am confused.

Old DEV came and left .....

New DEV came and left ....

Old DEV is back  Cool

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:04:07 AM

a) Coin is heavily allocated to existing investors
b) new developer is active and has popular support of the investors
c) 72.8% of Driodz coins are actively doing POS and not on exchanges
d) Developer has been given months to roll out some new innovations by investors
e) Only 5,000,000 Driodz exist and 3.65 million are doing POS
f) Short term speculators have been shaken out of the ownership of Driodz
g) this ANN thread is no longer used and you need to post on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1133715.0;topicseen
h) some original investors in Driodz sold off their wallets coins between 500 Satoshis and 250 Satoshis - they are unwilling to buy back into Driodz at 1000 Satoshis to 1600 Satoshis.

Fairly, straightforward realy  Smiley Grin

As stated above, DROIDZ should have a bright future, once the DEVs spring back into action.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:21:34 PM

I am still around, waiting for either or both DEVs to come back, just like you.

Name:  DRZ
Activity: 42
Position:  Jr. Member
Date Registered:  April 14, 2015, 05:30:35 PM
Last Active:  October 31, 2015, 02:18:02 PM

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:57:22 AM

This thread is still active

drays
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 11:54:00 AM

So the clown pretending to be a DRZ Dev, has closed the other thread... It's ok actually, as having two active threads is not really convenient.

gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:33:43 PM

Still posting on this joke-thread? Grin Grin
filippounits

Activity: 692
Merit: 501

฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:12:56 PM

Still posting on this joke-thread? Grin Grin

We think DRZ have still more chance to grow up, this is the thread remaining, after the other was closed by a scam-profile-recover-from-scamDEV.

So the clown pretending to be a DRZ Dev, has closed the other thread... It's ok actually, as having two active threads is not really convenient.

Have an only one thread is the better solution IMHO.

Bitrated user: filippounits.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:58:41 PM

Thanks for coming over. I am trying to get somebody else to look at this coin.

It was me who got Droidx to start this thread, but I am surprised why he just vanished.

This coin is alive because of Droidx.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: