Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which core wallet coins have their own wallet that works on mobile devices?  (Read 344 times)
box0214 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:47:01 PM

I was wondering which coins have their own wallet that works on mobile devices that are made by the core developers. I'm not talking about 3rd party.

Was wondering how many coins are actually mobile friendly by using only the core software and not a 3rd party.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:50:59 PM

Mangocoinz

it's made for cellphone specifically...you mine using your phone. so yep...can't be replicated because it's innovative and creative

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:44:04 PM

Mangocoinz

it's made for cellphone specifically...you mine using your phone. so yep...can't be replicated because it's innovative and creative

No ios support which is tied for half the market share in the US so I wouldn't consider this mobile friendly in the slightest. Mobile friendly would have to include at least an android app and ios app IMHO. This is coming from someone who hates apple in many ways and would never buy one of their products.

I was wondering which coins have their own wallet that works on mobile devices that are made by the core developers. I'm not talking about 3rd party.

Was wondering how many coins are actually mobile friendly by using only the core software and not a 3rd party.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1133471.0

So i was looking for some iOS wallets and i can't believe from the 653 Cryptos on Coinmarketcap only 6 of them have their own dedicated iOS wallet which are Bitcoin, GetGems, Dogecoin, Counterparty, Guldencoin and Digibyte.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:00:06 PM

Mangocoinz

No ios support which is tied for half the market share in the US so I wouldn't consider this mobile friendly in the slightest. Mobile friendly would have to include at least an android app and ios app IMHO. This is coming from someone who hates apple in many ways and would never buy one of their products.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1133471.0

So i was looking for some iOS wallets and i can't believe from the 653 Cryptos on Coinmarketcap only 6 of them have their own dedicated iOS wallet which are Bitcoin, GetGems, Dogecoin, Counterparty, Guldencoin and Digibyte.

Number of Android smartphone users in the United States from 2010 to 2014 (in millions)

This forecast illustrates the number of Android smartphone users in the United States from 2010 to 2014 (2013 and 2014 forecast). In 2012, there were 47.5 million smartphone users in the United States with an Android system.

I'm not sure where you're getting your stats from about half of the US using iOS lol. Nobody likes iOS anymore...those days are long gone. Besides..Mangocoinz is coming up with iOS wallet soon if you check their website.

regardless...what matters is what phone OP has not which is better iOS or Android. Every person I know has threw away their iPhone for Samsung Galaxy and everyone is doing it besides handful of people.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:30:32 PM

I'm not sure where you're getting your stats from about half of the US using iOS lol. Nobody likes iOS anymore...those days are long gone. Besides..Mangocoinz is coming up with iOS wallet soon if you check their website.

regardless...what matters is what phone OP has not which is better iOS or Android. Every person I know has threw away their iPhone for Samsung Galaxy and everyone is doing it besides handful of people.

I don't consider vaporware to be on the table of discussion. Until they come out with a working ios app it isn't mobile friendly... period.

The stats are easy to find if you bothered looking -
https://gigaom.com/2015/02/04/android-and-ios-are-nearly-tied-for-u-s-smartphone-market-share/

USA Dec 2014
Android - 47.6%
iOS - 47.7%

Don't allow your personal opinion or emotions to cloud your judgment . I hate apple as much as you do, but facts are facts.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 04:45:31 PM

MyMonero.com - Works on any device
BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:56:41 PM

MyMonero.com - Works on any device

not exactly an app , but its at least mobile friendly. The concern about accessing ones funds through a webwallet is security.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: