Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to fix every Bitcoin dilemma...  (Read 1218 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 09:34:25 AM

I'm talking about on the blockchain from the genesis block... I thought that was clearly explained.

coins from the genesis block are unspendable

no one know where he/she/group of people is/are, he could have dumped everything at 1200 peak, which would explain the huge dump

also the client is open source, you don't need its creator to do some change, but you need consensus for every changes, and a part from 51%, transaction time and tx limit, there are not other big problems
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:11:49 AM

Satoshi has not been a though leader for bitcoin for a long time. Why does everybody think he will solve all problems? He has no influence at this point anymore..
MCXI (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

All we need to do in order to fix every Bitcoin problem is this? Why not ask the creator them self? "Satoshi Nakamoto" clearly mined the first block called 'the genesis block" if we could get Satoshi Nakamoto to send Bitcoin from the genesis block with a public note addressing different Bitcoin dilemmas. This would be proof for the solution, Therefore all Bitcoin problems would be solved. For if you ask, you shall receive...

All we need to do is get Satoshi Nakamotos attention because Satoshi Nakamoto is still here watching their beautiful creation...

The rest is up to you's...?

is it just me or is these sentences hard to understand?!!

i can't quite figure out what you are trying to say.
are you suggesting that if satoshi sends a message from genesis block (his old addresses with old coins in it) then the problems of bitcoin will be solved?!!

or are you trying to say that satishi is no longer working on bitcoin and should come back officially and announce it this ways to fix the problems?!!

or do you mean he should spend his old coins on the problems?!!

Provide satoshi nakamoto level intelligent solutions to the problems consensus fails upon. Miners shouldn't have all the power, Nodes should have a say too. True equality.

I had no idea people replied back in 2015, I didnt see any notifications lol
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: