Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed  (Read 204910 times)
birdcat90

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:25:59 PM

Waiting 1k sat  maybe  I will buy  Grin

sadly ive been buying it from 2000ish..now im only waiting the price climbing..

but if it fall below 1500 i will buy some more because have some btc left in my wallet..hehe

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:01:41 PM

why does staking take 12-20% cpu load?  I'm using the "expiremental" wallet that was released not long ago. i7-5930k

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:04:34 PM

why does staking take 12-20% cpu load?  I'm using the "expiremental" wallet that was released not long ago. i7-5930k

I have the normal wallet and axiom is only using 1-10% tops. I have an i5-3450.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:21:50 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 11:32:38 PM by LongAndShort

We still have total control over all accounts and servers for the coin, we've changed the passwords to prevent the silent dev from returning without our authorization.

But yet you don't fix the block explorer? This is exactly why I decided not to follow Axiom!

Yet here you are...

I'm just curious, did you pay for the time, effort and server space to run the block explorer? I have this feeling some of you entitled jerks don't understand this is a community driven project. (if you want a block explorer stop stamping your feet like a baby, go find a dev, pay them and get one made geeze its not rocket science)

The main reasons these projects fail is because of you (majority community consensus) and not because of one individual or team. I don't support this project, i do however come and see what a bunch of jerks you all mostly are and how narrow minded you seem to continue to be. Good luck with that, i just couldn't handle the stupidity any longer.

Its the strangest thing i have ever seen. A bunch of children throwing tantrums saying the devs duty is to provide everything for free along with a ton of updates so you idiots can make money on its market without contributing anything.

Good luck with that... You definitely need an attitude adjustment or you will forever be broke and unhappy in this space!

I'll say it again, the main reason a project fails is because of community consensus, or lack of and not a few individual developers choosing not to change your nappies.

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 05:40:53 AM

We still have total control over all accounts and servers for the coin, we've changed the passwords to prevent the silent dev from returning without our authorization.

But yet you don't fix the block explorer? This is exactly why I decided not to follow Axiom!

Yet here you are...

I'm just curious, did you pay for the time, effort and server space to run the block explorer? I have this feeling some of you entitled jerks don't understand this is a community driven project. (if you want a block explorer stop stamping your feet like a baby, go find a dev, pay them and get one made geeze its not rocket science)

The main reasons these projects fail is because of you (majority community consensus) and not because of one individual or team. I don't support this project, i do however come and see what a bunch of jerks you all mostly are and how narrow minded you seem to continue to be. Good luck with that, i just couldn't handle the stupidity any longer.

Its the strangest thing i have ever seen. A bunch of children throwing tantrums saying the devs duty is to provide everything for free along with a ton of updates so you idiots can make money on its market without contributing anything.

Good luck with that... You definitely need an attitude adjustment or you will forever be broke and unhappy in this space!

I'll say it again, the main reason a project fails is because of community consensus, or lack of and not a few individual developers choosing not to change your nappies.

Very well put. I would pay for another block explorer for about the 9th time but I gave that up as communities tend not to stay around very long when any coin prices drop.

As well as children coming to BCT stamping their feet around, you also get the know it alls that have been there and done it and although you no one decides to take their advice, they keep giving it anyway.

The reason I still follow the thread is because I'm hoping that something sill turn this around Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Krypt0Fr3ak

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:52:29 AM

Yet here you are...

Exactly,  My previous posts was an attempt to address/highlight some of the areas in which perhaps the community as a whole should look at stepping into "help" in whichever ways we can.

It makes no sense for comments like oh price is at XYZ. OR look at my l337 miner i made I can now GPU mine this at ABC /hash, etc. OR the BE is down. blah blah blaaah!

Stop talking about it and propose a fix OR rent-a-dev for the day. As opposed to checking the price out and seeing how much you can now buy at this price maybe use some of that BTC to protect your investments by chipping into getting dev.

But in the same breath we are not mind readers so we need a TODO list from community leader as what is outstanding and in which priority we need them fixed.

But good luck I will monitor this project from a distance and help out if I can.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:54:18 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 01:06:46 PM by david1365

[ANN] Axiom Takeover by Community

I think we must rescue our investment. for this reason, currently I'm negotiating with one of the legit coin's dev and he accepted to help Axiom.
He looked at the source code and said that could prevent GPU mining with some changes and adding some code, without any overall change in coin algo.

He will do this for 100,000 Axiom.

Stages of the project:
1. I collect donations from the Axiom community.
2. Upon completion of 100,000 coins, new dev will contact to AxiomCryptoCurrency.
3. Making the necessary changes by new dev.
4. tow weeks time, to test for make sure that GPU miner does not mining this coin.
5. then I will pay, donations to dev + collected coins from Staking in this two weeks.
6. If this process improves the coins, then dev will offer his road map.

Note1: If the donations were less than limit specified or developer fails to do his promise, I will be returned your coins.

Note2: If you don't want to help this takeover, at least don't create a negative atmosphere. I'm a person like the rest of this community that I want to back my Bitcoin. also I think, I'm one of the biggest loser in this coin.

Please send your donations to this Axiom address: AaqBdwpYtwrLBV8vWLpHUTnUWGsMVtXwKC
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:02:24 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 01:15:47 PM by david1365

Please add your username, amount of your donation and TXID  to this post after paying your donations.

as the first donor I pay 5000 Axiom.

david1365, 5000 Axiom, a798db276c2ea8e6363f257031c7ef2cc56737d816248e8d8c49d7f4ea854173

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:00:01 PM

I think we must rescue our investment. for this reason, currently I'm negotiating with one of the legit coin's dev and he accepted to help Axiom.
He looked at the source code and said that could prevent GPU mining with some changes and adding some code, without any overall change in coin algo.

Stages of the project:
2. Upon completion of 100,000 coins, new dev will contact to AxiomCryptoCurrency.
4. tow weeks time, to test for make sure that GPU miner does not mining this coin.
5. then I will pay, donations to dev + collected coins from Staking in this two weeks.

Note1: If the donations were less than limit specified or developer fails to do his promise, I will be returned your coins.

Note2: If you don't want to help this takeover, at least don't create a negative atmosphere. I'm a person like the rest of this community that I want to back my Bitcoin. also I think, I'm one of the biggest loser in this coin.

Please send your donations to this Axiom address: AaqBdwpYtwrLBV8vWLpHUTnUWGsMVtXwKC

Great idea. What I would like to see happen and probably a lot of people before they donate is AxiomCrpyotcurrency and his team to make a huge donation toward this project. They afterall got in at ground zero and have (hopefully still do) a huge chunk of the coins in circulation.
Topbanker

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:24:30 PM

Stages of the project:

Great idea. What I would like to see happen and probably a lot of people before they donate is AxiomCrpyotcurrency and his team to make a huge donation toward this project. They afterall got in at ground zero and have (hopefully still do) a huge chunk of the coins in circulation.

Its indeed a great idea and i will support it if also the dev makes an annoucement that this is legit. I have nothing against you David but i just want to make sure the this is the real thing hope you understand Wink
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:26:16 PM

Stages of the project:

of course, it was my idea and still I did not speak about it with AxiomCrpyotcurrency. If we wait too much for him the opportunity will be lost, because he does not respond for any issues.

rt99

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:01:35 PM

If axiomcryptocurrency responds and agrees I will give 10000 Axiom.  But maybe there is development happening that he will let us know about.  We shall see
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:07:31 PM

If axiomcryptocurrency responds and agrees I will give 10000 Axiom.  But maybe there is development happening that he will let us know about.  We shall see
Thanks for your support. Wink
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:10:02 PM

Its indeed a great idea and i will support it if also the dev makes an annoucement that this is legit. I have nothing against you David but i just want to make sure the this is the real thing hope you understand Wink
Thanks, I understand it.  Smiley
Jake-R

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:56:17 PM

David1365 - where does this stand now? I hope this coin keeps going  Cool
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:17:47 PM

Thanks for your support. Wink

I pledge 2000 coins if this looks like it is going to be a go.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:38:43 PM

Yet here you are...

wtf.. they announce a project launch a financial instrument tell they have plans and developers and people put resources into it mining and buying the coin because of the implied potential then their dev(s) disappear and they are unable to follow up with any of their plans and people should just thank them for providing this wonderful community project for them? If they would've stated up front that they will launch a coin, and then the community can continue working on it who would've mined or bought it? No one that's who. Because those who would have, would've launched their own coin instead.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:52:16 PM

Stages of the project:

I would be highly skeptical of any claims about eliminating GPU mining for this coin.  That was the initial claim when the coin was launched and that proved to be false.  You can have a dev change the code but someone will still make a GPU miner for it.  That's a fact.  Besides, what's the point of making it non-GPU at this point anyway?
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:12:51 PM

I would be highly skeptical of any claims about eliminating GPU mining for this coin.  That was the initial claim when the coin was launched and that proved to be false.  You can have a dev change the code but someone will still make a GPU miner for it.  That's a fact.  Besides, what's the point of making it non-GPU at this point anyway?

Because there will be a second higher reward distribution period coming up in about a month and a half.
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:26:36 PM

Because there will be a second higher reward distribution period coming up in about a month and a half.

sooner i think; 1 month into it we're a little over 1/2 way there. reward increases ~@ blk 150,000?  blk 85360 now  Smiley

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: