Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed  (Read 204910 times)
Krypt0Fr3ak

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:51:38 AM

Quote from: markm
Some day folks are going to realise that a currency needs to be secure, this storm of scams of the day surely is not going to forever be more profitable than actually securing a few blockchains for the long haul?

Quote from: longandshort
I really hope we can influence change soon enough so the future gens wont feel the need to point the finger at us saying "What screwups" and "They could have made this easier by pushing for change then, now its impossible and not secure"

+1

Quote from: Includebeer
All we can do is continually innovate so crypto is harder to cheat
Easier said than done. However I do agree with what you say. 
A lot of the heavy lifting has already been done with respect to AXIOM.

It would only take a a little effort from skilled dev to put this project back but of course the exact same can be said for the alt cloners at this point too..

IMHO Continual innovation in this field is a cornerstone and like all things technology/security related it's an essential  "must" have attitude to a project like this.

Perhaps some lessons can be taken away from this project from the devs perspective and that of the Axiom community

bones261 before you go ahead and clone this perhaps wait and see if community consensus can be meet first. As in, see if dev will step in or not for sure? Then, if no dev steps in perhaps get community backing/blessing to fork this and build a reliable team around your proposal. 
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:50:27 PM

bones261 before you go ahead and clone this perhaps wait and see if community consensus can be meet first. As in, see if dev will step in or not for sure? Then, if no dev steps in perhaps get community backing/blessing to fork this and build a reliable team around your proposal. 

Don't worry, I have a long way to go. I just did my first build on the coin I am working on and the wallet won't open. So back to square one. I'll probably have to now manually change things one by one rather than mass replace. Cheesy Good news is, by the time I mastered that, maybe I'll be able to understand the code enough to actually be useful with this one instead.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:53:14 AM

Don't worry, I have a long way to go. I just did my first build on the coin I am working on and the wallet won't open. So back to square one. I'll probably have to now manually change things one by one rather than mass replace. Cheesy Good news is, by the time I mastered that, maybe I'll be able to understand the code enough to actually be useful with this one instead.

Start by learning how to structure a git properly. So your fork is upstream from the people who actually had the skill to write it. This helps for peer review now and long into the future. It also helps you immensely correct and compare. It is important and helps people who want to contribute to compare with whats downstream along with a list of other important benifits too long to list.

Something to note is being able to hash your own genisis block, changing the starting charcater of addresses is another. Along with the thousands of other variables. Learning to make your own blockchain is a great adventure and everyone should try it. I would love to see everyone with their own blockchains one day. However, trying to pitch it as a speculative asset is a big no no unless you know and understand this entire space. Basically if you dont know anything about cryptography you should not even attempt pitching it as a speculative asset. There is a major difference in my own opinion.

P.S forgive me please i know this is an announcment thread so i apologise. Most are confused about what that actually means.
quantumgravity

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 01:44:38 AM

So the dev is gone and there have been no real updates from the Axiom team for about a month. Awesome. Time to exit while the coin is still over 1k sats lol

leftR

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:17:30 AM

Dev where are you?? I guess, you read all this message here.
Any new info for Axiom?   What is the real problem?

I see that , this community is strong and wants to help.
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 10:05:00 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 11:14:54 AM by NiceHashSupport

We just committed extreme CPU speed up of +85%!!! compared to latest Axiom CPU miner released by NiceHash.

We welcome all linux gurus to tell what has to be modified in build files to successfully build the project on linux.

So far, it can compile fine in VS2013 and Mingw64. Mingw64 creates bins with much higher speeds.

We already have win bins, but will release them a bit later once we test them that everything is working fine for different CPU architectures.

Special thanks to sandor111 for creating the optimizations! BTC for donations: 1AMsjqzXQpRunxUmtn3xzQ5cMdhV7fmet2

EDIT: Read here to get Win bins: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=news&id=36

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:57:55 AM

We just committed extreme CPU speed up of +85%!!! compared to latest Axiom CPU miner released by NiceHash.

We welcome all linux gurus to tell what has to be modified in build files to successfully build the project on linux.

So far, it can compile fine in VS2013 and Mingw64. Mingw64 creates bins with much higher speeds.

We already have win bins, but will release them a bit later once we test them that everything is working fine for different CPU architectures.

Special thanks to sandor111 for creating the optimizations! BTC for donations: 1AMsjqzXQpRunxUmtn3xzQ5cMdhV7fmet2

EDIT: Read here to get Win bins: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=news&id=36

Great news. Just wish the devs would be supporting this coin as much as you guys have been.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:12:00 PM

Great news. Just wish the devs would be supporting this coin as much as you guys have been.

There is nothing to support.  Coin is done and those behind it have moved on.  This 85% increase in the cpu miner just proves how crippled the miner was at launch.  And that was no accident.  I called this from the beginning.   I was right again as usual.

Another so called cpu only coin with a massively crippled miner at launch for the masses while optimized cpu miners and gpu miners were being used in private from the very beginning.  Pumped by a bunch of shill accounts and dumped by those behind the coin launch.  Just another typical altcoin based on nothing but false promises hiding behind smoke and mirrors.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 02:14:13 PM

Hey guys,

in favour of some other coins, I'm about to close the Axiom Pool axiom.suprnova.cc soon, please stop mining and withdraw your funds.

Thanks for mining!

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
tromp
Legendary

Activity: 982
Merit: 1088

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:40:57 PM

There is nothing to support.  Coin is done and those behind it have moved on.  This 85% increase in the cpu miner just proves how crippled the miner was at launch.

I'm curious now. What was the nature of this "crippling" that allowed for such a large speedup?
Can we see the change in source code? Or an explanation of how the computation is being done
differently now?
djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:42:02 PM

There is nothing to support.  Coin is done and those behind it have moved on.  This 85% increase in the cpu miner just proves how crippled the miner was at launch.

I'm curious now. What was the nature of this "crippling" that allowed for such a large speedup?
Can we see the change in source code? Or an explanation of how the computation is being done
differently now?

Current speedups are not something devs did. I am almost certain about that. You need to put it a lot of time and knowledge to come up with current optimizations. I do not believe someone went into this, just to earn few btcs with a scam.

What bothers me personally more are large initial blocks where someone mining with just few cpus could easily accumulate many many coins (+ high stacking rewards at beginning). Every coin that has high rewards for first blocks and then rewards go down, is a scam coin.

But now, very good CPU miner is out for Axiom algo, equally good as "private" GPU miners when it comes to performance/watt. Now is the time for some serious coins to emerge that utilize this algo.

sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 04:33:46 PM

differently now?

You can take a look at the commit: https://github.com/nicehash/cpuminer-multi/commit/57bd235705b5e4dce1af20b25ee60703c83cb899

tromp
Legendary

Activity: 982
Merit: 1088

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:06:41 PM

differently now?

You can take a look at the commit: https://github.com/nicehash/cpuminer-multi/commit/57bd235705b5e4dce1af20b25ee60703c83cb899

Thanks, sandor111, but that is a big commit with thousands of lines changed in multiple files.
Could you point to or describe the change that had the most impact on performance?
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:57:10 PM

differently now?

Thanks, sandor111, but that is a big commit with thousands of lines changed in multiple files.
Could you point to or describe the change that had the most impact on performance?

That's the thing though, the developers are working very hard to make these improvements. Most if not all of that was likely necessary to achieve such speeds. It's not as simple as changing a line or two here or there and calling it a day.

{ BitSpill }
blue-yu

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:15:29 PM

Hello and please help linux rookie

I can compile cpuminer from https://github.com/bitbandi/cpuminer-multi.git, but https://github.com/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi.git is giving me headache. Here is the log after these commands:

git clone https://github.com/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi.git
cd cpuminer-multi/
./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-march=native"
make

gcc -std=gnu99 -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-pointer-to-int-cast   -march=native    -o cpuminer cpuminer-cpu-miner.o cpuminer-util.o cpuminer-api.o cpuminer-sysinfos.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_keccak.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_hefty1.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_groestl.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_skein.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_bmw.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_jh.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_shavite.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_blake.o sha3/cpuminer-mod_blakecoin.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_luffa.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_cubehash.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_simd.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_echo.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_hamsi.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_fugue.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_sha2.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_sha2big.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_shabal.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_whirlpool.o crypto/cpuminer-blake2s.o crypto/cpuminer-oaes_lib.o crypto/cpuminer-c_keccak.o crypto/cpuminer-c_groestl.o crypto/cpuminer-c_blake256.o crypto/cpuminer-c_jh.o crypto/cpuminer-c_skein.o crypto/cpuminer-hash.o crypto/cpuminer-aesb.o lyra2/cpuminer-Lyra2.o lyra2/cpuminer-Sponge.o algo/cpuminer-axiom.o algo/cpuminer-blake.o algo/cpuminer-blakecoin.o algo/cpuminer-blake2.o algo/cpuminer-bmw256.o algo/cpuminer-c11.o algo/cpuminer-cryptonight.o algo/cpuminer-cryptolight.o algo/cpuminer-drop.o algo/cpuminer-fresh.o algo/cpuminer-groestl.o algo/cpuminer-heavy.o algo/cpuminer-ink.o algo/cpuminer-luffa.o algo/cpuminer-lyra2re.o algo/cpuminer-lyra2rev2.o algo/cpuminer-myr-groestl.o algo/cpuminer-keccak.o algo/cpuminer-pentablake.o algo/cpuminer-quark.o algo/cpuminer-neoscrypt.o algo/cpuminer-nist5.o algo/cpuminer-pluck.o algo/cpuminer-qubit.o algo/cpuminer-scrypt.o algo/cpuminer-sha2.o algo/cpuminer-skein.o algo/cpuminer-skein2.o algo/cpuminer-s3.o algo/cpuminer-x11.o algo/cpuminer-x13.o algo/cpuminer-x14.o algo/cpuminer-x15.o algo/cpuminer-zr5.o asm/cpuminer-neoscrypt_asm.o  asm/cpuminer-sha2-x64.o asm/cpuminer-scrypt-x64.o asm/cpuminer-aesb-x64.o   compat/jansson/libjansson.a -lpthread
cpuminer-cpu-miner.o: In function `workio_thread':
cpu-miner.c:(.text+0x34d0): undefined reference to `curl_easy_init'
cpu-miner.c:(.text+0x35c4): undefined reference to `curl_easy_cleanup'
cpuminer-cpu-miner.o: In function `stratum_gen_work':
cpu-miner.c:(.text+0x39d5): undefined reference to `SHA256'
cpuminer-cpu-miner.o: In function `longpoll_thread':
cpu-miner.c:(.text+0x56be): undefined reference to `curl_easy_init'
cpu-miner.c:(.text+0x5bcc): undefined reference to `curl_easy_cleanup'
cpuminer-cpu-miner.o: In function `show_version_and_exit':
cpu-miner.c:(.text+0x62aa): undefined reference to `curl_version'
cpuminer-cpu-miner.o: In function `main':
cpu-miner.c:(.text+0x7ea1): undefined reference to `curl_global_init'
cpuminer-util.o: In function `json_rpc_call':
util.c:(.text+0x114d): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x117a): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x11b3): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x11de): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x1209): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
cpuminer-util.o:util.c:(.text+0x1234): more undefined references to `curl_easy_setopt' follow
util.c:(.text+0x159d): undefined reference to `curl_slist_append'
util.c:(.text+0x15bd): undefined reference to `curl_slist_append'
util.c:(.text+0x15d8): undefined reference to `curl_slist_append'
util.c:(.text+0x15f3): undefined reference to `curl_slist_append'
util.c:(.text+0x1621): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x1630): undefined reference to `curl_easy_perform'
util.c:(.text+0x1683): undefined reference to `curl_easy_getinfo'
util.c:(.text+0x1b73): undefined reference to `curl_slist_free_all'
util.c:(.text+0x1b82): undefined reference to `curl_easy_reset'
util.c:(.text+0x1bdd): undefined reference to `curl_slist_free_all'
util.c:(.text+0x1bec): undefined reference to `curl_easy_reset'
cpuminer-util.o: In function `json_load_url':
util.c:(.text+0x1c59): undefined reference to `curl_easy_init'
util.c:(.text+0x1ca6): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x1cc8): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x1cea): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x1d0e): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x1d30): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
cpuminer-util.o:util.c:(.text+0x1d52): more undefined references to `curl_easy_setopt' follow
util.c:(.text+0x1ea8): undefined reference to `curl_easy_perform'
util.c:(.text+0x1f2a): undefined reference to `curl_easy_cleanup'
cpuminer-util.o: In function `stratum_connect':
util.c:(.text+0x3194): undefined reference to `curl_easy_cleanup'
util.c:(.text+0x3199): undefined reference to `curl_easy_init'
util.c:(.text+0x3305): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x332a): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x334c): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x336e): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x3393): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
cpuminer-util.o:util.c:(.text+0x33b5): more undefined references to `curl_easy_setopt' follow
util.c:(.text+0x34e7): undefined reference to `curl_easy_perform'
util.c:(.text+0x351b): undefined reference to `curl_easy_cleanup'
cpuminer-util.o: In function `stratum_disconnect':
util.c:(.text+0x3570): undefined reference to `curl_easy_cleanup'
cpuminer-api.o: In function `websocket_handshake':
api.c:(.text+0x911): undefined reference to `SHA1_Init'
api.c:(.text+0x93c): undefined reference to `SHA1_Update'
api.c:(.text+0x955): undefined reference to `SHA1_Final'
algo/cpuminer-heavy.o: In function `heavyhash':
heavy.c:(.text+0x200): undefined reference to `SHA256_Init'
heavy.c:(.text+0x222): undefined reference to `SHA256_Update'
heavy.c:(.text+0x23d): undefined reference to `SHA256_Update'
heavy.c:(.text+0x253): undefined reference to `SHA256_Final'
algo/cpuminer-skein.o: In function `skeinhash':
skein.c:(.text+0x14a): undefined reference to `SHA256_Init'
skein.c:(.text+0x168): undefined reference to `SHA256_Update'
skein.c:(.text+0x181): undefined reference to `SHA256_Final'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [cpuminer] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/cpuminer-multi'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/cpuminer-multi'
make: *** [all] Error 2
Any idea?
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:48:11 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 10:45:42 PM by LongAndShort

differently now?

This might help along with looking and understanding this projects emision chart that is on the first page.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135151.msg12279000#msg12279000

Hello and please help linux rookie

I can compile cpuminer from https://github.com/bitbandi/cpuminer-multi.git, but https://github.com/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi.git is giving me headache. Here is the log after these commands:

git clone https://github.com/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi.git
cd cpuminer-multi/
./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-march=native"
make

Code:
gcc -std=gnu99 -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-pointer-to-int-cast   -march=native    -o cpuminer cpuminer-cpu-miner.o cpuminer-util.o cpuminer-api.o cpuminer-sysinfos.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_keccak.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_hefty1.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_groestl.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_skein.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_bmw.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_jh.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_shavite.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_blake.o sha3/cpuminer-mod_blakecoin.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_luffa.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_cubehash.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_simd.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_echo.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_hamsi.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_fugue.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_sha2.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_sha2big.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_shabal.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_whirlpool.o crypto/cpuminer-blake2s.o crypto/cpuminer-oaes_lib.o crypto/cpuminer-c_keccak.o crypto/cpuminer-c_groestl.o crypto/cpuminer-c_blake256.o crypto/cpuminer-c_jh.o crypto/cpuminer-c_skein.o crypto/cpuminer-hash.o crypto/cpuminer-aesb.o lyra2/cpuminer-Lyra2.o lyra2/cpuminer-Sponge.o algo/cpuminer-axiom.o algo/cpuminer-blake.o algo/cpuminer-blakecoin.o algo/cpuminer-blake2.o algo/cpuminer-bmw256.o algo/cpuminer-c11.o algo/cpuminer-cryptonight.o algo/cpuminer-cryptolight.o algo/cpuminer-drop.o algo/cpuminer-fresh.o algo/cpuminer-groestl.o algo/cpuminer-heavy.o algo/cpuminer-ink.o algo/cpuminer-luffa.o algo/cpuminer-lyra2re.o algo/cpuminer-lyra2rev2.o algo/cpuminer-myr-groestl.o algo/cpuminer-keccak.o algo/cpuminer-pentablake.o algo/cpuminer-quark.o algo/cpuminer-neoscrypt.o algo/cpuminer-nist5.o algo/cpuminer-pluck.o algo/cpuminer-qubit.o algo/cpuminer-scrypt.o algo/cpuminer-sha2.o algo/cpuminer-skein.o algo/cpuminer-skein2.o algo/cpuminer-s3.o algo/cpuminer-x11.o algo/cpuminer-x13.o algo/cpuminer-x14.o algo/cpuminer-x15.o algo/cpuminer-zr5.o asm/cpuminer-neoscrypt_asm.o  asm/cpuminer-sha2-x64.o asm/cpuminer-scrypt-x64.o asm/cpuminer-aesb-x64.o   compat/jansson/libjansson.a -lpthread
cpuminer-cpu-miner.o: In function `workio_thread':
cpu-miner.c:(.text+0x34d0): undefined reference to `curl_easy_init'
cpu-miner.c:(.text+0x35c4): undefined reference to `curl_easy_cleanup'
cpuminer-cpu-miner.o: In function `stratum_gen_work':
cpu-miner.c:(.text+0x39d5): undefined reference to `SHA256'
cpuminer-cpu-miner.o: In function `longpoll_thread':
cpu-miner.c:(.text+0x56be): undefined reference to `curl_easy_init'
cpu-miner.c:(.text+0x5bcc): undefined reference to `curl_easy_cleanup'
cpuminer-cpu-miner.o: In function `show_version_and_exit':
cpu-miner.c:(.text+0x62aa): undefined reference to `curl_version'
cpuminer-cpu-miner.o: In function `main':
cpu-miner.c:(.text+0x7ea1): undefined reference to `curl_global_init'
util.c:(.text+0x114d): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x117a): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x11b3): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x11de): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x1209): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
cpuminer-util.o:util.c:(.text+0x1234): more undefined references to `curl_easy_setopt' follow
util.c:(.text+0x159d): undefined reference to `curl_slist_append'
util.c:(.text+0x15bd): undefined reference to `curl_slist_append'
util.c:(.text+0x15d8): undefined reference to `curl_slist_append'
util.c:(.text+0x15f3): undefined reference to `curl_slist_append'
util.c:(.text+0x1621): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x1630): undefined reference to `curl_easy_perform'
util.c:(.text+0x1683): undefined reference to `curl_easy_getinfo'
util.c:(.text+0x1b73): undefined reference to `curl_slist_free_all'
util.c:(.text+0x1b82): undefined reference to `curl_easy_reset'
util.c:(.text+0x1bdd): undefined reference to `curl_slist_free_all'
util.c:(.text+0x1bec): undefined reference to `curl_easy_reset'
util.c:(.text+0x1c59): undefined reference to `curl_easy_init'
util.c:(.text+0x1ca6): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x1cc8): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x1cea): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x1d0e): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x1d30): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
cpuminer-util.o:util.c:(.text+0x1d52): more undefined references to `curl_easy_setopt' follow
util.c:(.text+0x1ea8): undefined reference to `curl_easy_perform'
util.c:(.text+0x1f2a): undefined reference to `curl_easy_cleanup'
util.c:(.text+0x3194): undefined reference to `curl_easy_cleanup'
util.c:(.text+0x3199): undefined reference to `curl_easy_init'
util.c:(.text+0x3305): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x332a): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x334c): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x336e): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
util.c:(.text+0x3393): undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt'
cpuminer-util.o:util.c:(.text+0x33b5): more undefined references to `curl_easy_setopt' follow
util.c:(.text+0x34e7): undefined reference to `curl_easy_perform'
util.c:(.text+0x351b): undefined reference to `curl_easy_cleanup'
cpuminer-util.o: In function `stratum_disconnect':
util.c:(.text+0x3570): undefined reference to `curl_easy_cleanup'
cpuminer-api.o: In function `websocket_handshake':
api.c:(.text+0x911): undefined reference to `SHA1_Init'
api.c:(.text+0x93c): undefined reference to `SHA1_Update'
api.c:(.text+0x955): undefined reference to `SHA1_Final'
algo/cpuminer-heavy.o: In function `heavyhash':
heavy.c:(.text+0x200): undefined reference to `SHA256_Init'
heavy.c:(.text+0x222): undefined reference to `SHA256_Update'
heavy.c:(.text+0x23d): undefined reference to `SHA256_Update'
heavy.c:(.text+0x253): undefined reference to `SHA256_Final'
algo/cpuminer-skein.o: In function `skeinhash':
skein.c:(.text+0x14a): undefined reference to `SHA256_Init'
skein.c:(.text+0x168): undefined reference to `SHA256_Update'
skein.c:(.text+0x181): undefined reference to `SHA256_Final'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [cpuminer] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/cpuminer-multi'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/cpuminer-multi'
make: *** [all] Error 2
Any idea?

You might like to try here instead. The thread you are in is not a nicehash thread.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-nicehash-com-innovative-professional-cryptocurrency-cloud-mining-service.296533/

By the way, have you installed all the dependancies Smiley

libcurl http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/
jansson http://www.digip.org/jansson/ (jansson is included in-tree)
openssl https://www.openssl.org/
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:23:05 PM

who's willing to takeover and how much do you want in Axiom?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:03:35 PM

It's really disconcerting when you notice the development team logs in today, but no comments since the 22nd of August.
Epsylon3
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 02:40:11 PM

Any idea?

Yes, read my readme Wink

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
prfagun1

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:44:17 PM

It's really disconcerting when you notice the development team logs in today, but no comments since the 22nd of August.

"Sad but true"
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: