Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 1105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589425 times)
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:51:20 PM

Today first match of T20 asia cup between India and Bangladesh.

Last asia cup India didn't quality for the second round and I hope this time will do better job and may even win the cup. In today's match, mostly India will win and start this series with good win.

Bangladesh won the toss and elected to field and India lost two quick wickets already just for another 23 runs in 5 overs. India should play slow and build partnerships first to put up good runs in last few overs. This will be very important match for them to win and keep there confidence level high. Hope they will recover from this early damage.
& IND scored 166 runs which(that) was anamolous(unexpected) for me. Pandya & Sharma played great innings there & this'd be a tough total for BAN to defend, I'd guess.

India scored a decent runs and due to rain , dew factor will be their in second innings, bangladesh lost 2 quick wickets now they have to build the good partnership like indian players played, their is 50 50 chance on both team.

India won this match by 45 runs. Indian really recovered well after that early collapse and reached decent score 166 runs and later there bowlers did really well to restrict Bangladesh to 121 runs in 20 overs.

Today the second match is between Sri Lanka and United Arab Emirates. SL will surely win this match without any trouble.

Indian bowlers did very good job to win this match easily.

United Arab Emirates is quite new team and SL is a quite strong team so I think SL may win this match easily.

India played really well in the first T20  match of Asia Cup and they will be favorite in this tournament. Rohit Sharma is still carrying out his form from the previous Series against Australia and Sri Lanka. Hardik Pandya is the surprise package for team India, thanks to Mumbai Indians for their discovery of Bumrah & Pandya. Waiting for the Big Clash on saturday ... India vs Pakistan, whay you guys think about this high volateg match.

Indian team is in great form at a moment, and they will continue their form, and one advantage Indian team would be having that they will be playing their second match of tournament and it will be first match for Pakistan team, so they might need time to cope up with the conditions.

what ever the condition is when ever India vs pakistan match is their that match will be interesting always and pakistan team dont need to cope up with the conditions as they are also from near by same climate. This match will be interesting and the record is their that Indian team has won more games then pakistan when ever they meet each other.

No, Pakistan's record is better than India. India is unbeaten in all World Cups against Pakistan. But if you talk about ODIs then Pakistan has a upper hand. Still India Pakistan match will be the highlight of the Asia Cup.

The World Cup may be Pakistan's jinx, but that doesn't make India a better side.
There was a period in history, when India just couldn't win against Pakistan, especially in Sharjah.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:21:26 AM

The World Cup may be Pakistan's jinx, but that doesn't make India a better side.
There was a period in history, when India just couldn't win against Pakistan, especially in Sharjah.

Past is past but in recently India is a more matured team. I agree in the past Pakistan had a quite a good bowlers and batsman but present team is not doing that great.

Today match favorite team as of now is India but this match will be very interesting to watch and these two teams playing together after almost three years later.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:25:37 AM

Past is past but in recently India is a more matured team. I agree in the past Pakistan had a quite a good bowlers and batsman but present team is not doing that great.

Today match favorite team as of now is India but this match will be very interesting to watch and these two teams playing together after almost three years later.
Most of peoples talking about today's match that could be very interesting but in my view its going just one sided for India as they are superior in batting and have very good spin bowling trio which can destroy Pakistani batting line up very easily
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:01:19 AM

Most of peoples talking about today's match that could be very interesting but in my view its going just one sided for India as they are superior in batting and have very good spin bowling trio which can destroy Pakistani batting line up very easily

I don't think it will be one sided match because Pakistan is not a very weak team. They are also quite decent team but currently they are not doing that great. But whenever they play match against India, they will put full effort to beat India so match will be very interesting watch.
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

I don't think it will be one sided match because Pakistan is not a very weak team. They are also quite decent team but currently they are not doing that great. But whenever they play match against India, they will put full effort to beat India so match will be very interesting watch.

As you all said today pakistan batting was really very bad and they were not able to score even 100 runs, and got all out before 20 overs , in bowling amir performance was good but other bowlers were weak the pressure which was build by taking 3 wickets in 8 runs was good but virat kohli relesed the pressure by playing maturely and patienctly and leading india towards victory
bitcoinmar

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:00:45 PM

The Match was completely one sided from start because Pakistani batsmen failed to face this pressure game all gone just for 83 and India was much better just Amir create some pressure but all other bowlers fail to give any good impression
Pk880058

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:30:58 PM

The Match was completely one sided from start because Pakistani batsmen failed to face this pressure game all gone just for 83 and India was much better just Amir create some pressure but all other bowlers fail to give any good impression

after the two wickets down pakistan got collapsed and lost it, but their pace bowlers give a good start but other bowlers have not done good, if they have taken the virat kohli wicket then the match would have been more tough for india also, as the pitch supported the pace bowlers if the pakistan batsman have played some sensibly and have played like virat and have scored above 100+ then they could have got some thing to defend it. It is clear that pakistan batting is weak and their bowling is also very good
bigbucketcoins

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:44:52 PM

India vs Pakistan, well bowled by indian bowlers but both side Batsman are strugled to bat in india side Kholi played superbly and Indian won this match by 5 wickets congratultion.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:18:59 PM

India vs Pakistan, well bowled by indian bowlers but both side Batsman are strugled to bat in india side Kholi played superbly and Indian won this match by 5 wickets congratultion.
And now who are were the ones who were saying that India will face challenge from pakistanis and Pakistanis are very strong? Pakistan has been a very poorly organised team lately and they had no chance against India.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:00:00 AM

And now who are were the ones who were saying that India will face challenge from pakistanis and Pakistanis are very strong? Pakistan has been a very poorly organised team lately and they had no chance against India.

Pakistan batsman didn't try to play according to pitch condition instead they tried to go after each and every ball and end up losing wickets continuously. Also there no good running between the wickets they last two good wickets in run out. But Indian batsman realized the pitch condition soon after losing couple of wickets and played slowly and punished only bad balls and finally managed to win the match in very professional manager.
bitbaby

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 02:35:53 AM

Pakistan batsman didn't try to play according to pitch condition instead they tried to go after each and every ball and end up losing wickets continuously. Also there no good running between the wickets they last two good wickets in run out. But Indian batsman realized the pitch condition soon after losing couple of wickets and played slowly and punished only bad balls and finally managed to win the match in very professional manager.

This is true, Pak lacked in the batting department, if they had put up at-least 50+ runs on the board, it could have been a different story altogether.

Today's the match between SL and BAN and SL are slightly better than BAN and should win this one.

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:54:37 AM

This is true, Pak lacked in the batting department, if they had put up at-least 50+ runs on the board, it could have been a different story altogether.

Today's the match between SL and BAN and SL are slightly better than BAN and should win this one.

Pakistan also didn't field well yesterday because in just 84 runs total score, they gave around 14 runs extra. It is more than 15% of total runs required to win. They over all failed very badly except the first couple of over they really bowled well to scare Indian batsman. As soon as ball stopped swinging, all bowlers failed to take wickets. But all Indian bowlers really did very bowling until last over.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:03:20 AM

A very very poor performance by pakistan ,, Poor bowling , poor fielding ,, And India ,, I think they have the best chance to win the World cup t20

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinmar

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:07:49 AM

A very very poor performance by pakistan ,, Poor bowling , poor fielding ,, And India ,, I think they have the best chance to win the World cup t20
A very poor performance is nothing new for them they can bounce back but currently they have many issues they need to settle them and start again with some positive attitude then they can beat any team hope we have some good cricket in next few days
Alaki

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:10:25 AM

A very very poor performance by pakistan ,, Poor bowling

I'd disagree with this point. They(PAK)'re having a strong bowling attack. They've lost this match 'coz of 'er poor & immature batting, I'd say.

Anyway, for today's match, I'd guess BAN may defeat SL.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:00:41 AM

New Zealand Women vs Australia Women, 1st T20 match AUS scored 113/7 runs in 20 overs but NZ succesfully chased this score and won this match by 4 wickets.

South Africa Women vs West Indies Women, 2nd ODI match WI after loose there 1st wickets and good come come back with middle orders and gave 233 runs target to RSA but RSA started good opening partnership after loosing there 1st 3 wickets they did't come back and surrender for WI bowlers they got all out for 175 runs and WI won by 57 runs. 
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:08:54 AM

I'd disagree with this point. They(PAK)'re having a strong bowling attack. They've lost this match 'coz of 'er poor & immature batting, I'd say.

I would say SL is stronger than BAN ,, I have big bet on SL ,, and i think SL will beat BAN

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pk880058

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:53:44 AM

I would say SL is stronger than BAN ,, I have big bet on SL ,, and i think SL will beat BAN

I think you have not seen the last performance of Sri Lanka , they are very poor in batting and bowling, If the Top order did not perform then they will also collapse like Pakistan, But Todays match is equally for both teams,  You can see the Last match of Sri Lanka vs UAE they were not able to bat properly against UAE only their bowling is strong, so if Bangladesh win the toss and take batting and score a decent 150+ then i think they will be having a good chance of winning todays match.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 11:19:05 AM

Bangladesh have benefit of home ground and Sri Lanka Batting is also very poor, now everything depends on bowling performance of both team.

Why to take risk and bet only on bangladesh i thinkg today both team will come favrite below 50 paise, so that will be more safe to bet on both side high odd so that book will be equall profit no loss.

wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:00:00 PM

Yes, definetly india hav good run in T20 since australian tour . They have the right combination of players in all department ie, batting , bowling and fielding. Even new comers like pandya and bumrah are doing well. India is favorite in asia.cup and for world cup aswell
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 1105 »
  Print  

Jump to: