Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll Buy Anything You Need Online (Escrow Accepted)  (Read 1383 times)
btctxns (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 09:18:13 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 12:00:49 AM by btctxns

***NO FEES FOR THE FIRST FIVE USERS***

Instructions
Provide me with a link to the item you desire, and the address to which it should be sent (if it is a physical item). Any site is fair game, as long as you refer me to one that is 100% legitimate without question. If you have <10 trust here, you will need to send btc first or use escrow, for which you will cover the fees. I am not going to use escrows on third party sites. If we use escrow, it will be through a trusted member on bitcointalk such as TomatoCage.

Price: 3% over Bitfinex
As an example, you will send $103 in btc for an item that costs $100, including shipping.

Contact
btctxns@gmail.com
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 02:49:52 AM

Ppl can buy items themselves directly from there! Why should they pay extra fee to buy them? It is none sense!

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

btctxns (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:00:03 AM

Ppl can buy items themselves directly from there! Why should they pay extra fee to buy them? It is none sense!

There are quite a few sites that do not accept bitcoin. And people already pay a 2+% fee to their bank if they are using a credit card.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:01:14 AM

Provide me with a link to the item you desire, and the address to which it should be sent (if it is a physical item). The site you refer me to should be 100% legitimate without question. I will not buy from sites lacking a decent reputation. Sites such as ebay and amazon are preferred. If you have <10 trust here, you will need to send btc first or use escrow, for which you will cover the fees. I am not going to use escrows on third party sites. If we use escrow, it will be through a trusted member on bitcointalk such as TomatoCage.

Fee is 5%. As an example, you will send $105 in btc for an item that costs $100, including shipping. If the escrow charges 1%, you will pay them $1.05 separately.

For amazon and ebay gyft.com will be a good option. Because, they provide some offer for users, not extra fee/chaarge. Then how should peoples will deal with you? (5% fee? Shocked this is really high)

~Rude Boy Kiss
yeponlyone

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:54:23 AM

I like this idea a lot. May I ask if you will pay the item with a credit card or some other means of payment? If you do it with a credit card, pretty much every store all over the world opens up for bitcoin purchases.
btctxns (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:34:18 AM

I like this idea a lot. May I ask if you will pay the item with a credit card or some other means of payment? If you do it with a credit card, pretty much every store all over the world opens up for bitcoin purchases.

Exactly. That's the point and the advantage. You don't have to be limited to name brand stores.

I can purchase via credit, debit, or paypal.
madonnino

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:41:34 AM

beware gender behind these services offered by newbie users are hiding scams example CARDING. so try to pay close attention
btctxns (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:10:58 PM

one quick question , i'm looking to buy an item from www.aliexpress.com once my money enough for the item I want , Could you buy from this website and send it to me?

I said any site. As long as it's not like some blatant scam and you're willing to use escrow, then we're good to go. Aliexpress is well-established. Therefore, the answer is yes.

beware gender behind these services offered by newbie users are hiding scams example CARDING. so try to pay close attention

100% agreed on the carding point. I assumed that most users know that is a possibility. Once my reputation is established, however, that shouldn't need to be a consideration anymore.

I have no idea what you mean by "...gender behind these services." Perhaps that was a typo.
Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:34:23 AM

Will i use this shit and the answer is NO simple WARNING
btctxns (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:06:25 PM

Will i use this shit and the answer is NO simple WARNING

Have we not already discussed that it's an obvious possibility that I could be a carder? The fact is I'm not, but everyone with half a brain should know that it's possible. Great. Moving on. Anyone who wants to try out the service on something smaller to build trust is welcome to do so.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 08:39:00 PM

The fact is

... criminals deny they are criminals (as if a criminal would ever confess when they haven't even been arrested yet). So you should not be asserting your innocence when none of your buyers (who don't have subpoena/warrant/spying powers) can actually verify that.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
btctxns (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:06:31 PM

The fact is

... criminals deny they are criminals (as if a criminal would ever confess when they haven't even been arrested yet). So you should not be asserting your innocence when none of your buyers (who don't have subpoena/warrant/spying powers) can actually verify that.

Believe me: I understand very well that I don't have the capability to effectively argue for my trustworthiness (innocence is the wrong word - no crime has been committed) at this time. Generally, trustworthiness should never even have to be argued for - it's simply understood by all around based on the prior actions of the individual. I've actually agreed that it is very possible I may not be trustworthy. Either way, the individual providing the service knows the facts about him or herself. I suppose I was mostly speaking to myself about myself, with that post, and therefore the post is quite irrelevant to anyone else. I probably shouldn't have even written it, as it obviously holds no water with anyone else that is not sure of the truth.

btctxns (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:38:36 AM

First five users pay no fees. Regular fee also updated to 3%.
btctxns (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:31:21 PM

Bump.
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:40:28 PM

Can you buy on the Play Store an app and send it as gift?
It would need you to buy with CC, it's the only accepted payment method.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:26:23 PM

Hey Op i need this service

i need this as soon as possible as i am geting an deal, pm me for more details or pm me ur skype
btctxns (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:15:58 AM

Pm'd both of you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: