Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: Donald Trump 'Selling Fear and Prejudice'  (Read 1508 times)
KriszDev (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:32:39 PM

Video time 1:15-http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/lindsey-graham-donald-trump-selling-fear-prejudice/story?id=32695350

First it was john mcCain saying we were crazies, now where on the dark side of the force? can he go any lower with his coment of analogies of his own people of his party? these candidates from the nwo are in panic mode right now really worried that he will win the nomination.
tomor

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:34:14 PM

That's why I call him Lindsey Grahmnesty.
KriszDev (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:36:10 PM

That's why I call him Lindsey Grahmnesty.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deIC2w3KHnk&feature=youtu.be

Did yah see this LOL!
little.cheekie

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:39:28 PM

Prejudice is a "preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience" and thus is the wrong word to have been used here to describe Trump, his message, or his supporters.

The economic destruction, property devaluing, educational decline, drugs, disease, rape, child molesting, and death that illegal invaders bring to America is a well documented fact with decades of evidence.

The leftist notion that all illegals are here to work for a better life and are good people is "preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience" and thus it is the left that has the prejudice.
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:40:41 PM

Video time 1:15-http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/lindsey-graham-donald-trump-selling-fear-prejudice/story?id=32695350

First it was john mcCain saying we were crazies, now where on the dark side of the force? can he go any lower with his coment of analogies of his own people of his party? these candidates from the nwo are in panic mode right now really worried that he will win the nomination.

I agree that Trump is more appealing than Lindsay Graham or Jeb Bush, but if he wants to continue to move forward in his bid for the US Presidency he needs to sharpen his message and for gods sake quit the silly bragging about himself. He comes off as very insecure when he continually tells everyone how smart he is and how successful he is. A little bit of humility and a lot more specifics regarding the issues would go a long way for Mr. Trump in his quest for the prize. Whoever is running his campaign is either powerless to stop this guy from constantly sticking his foot in his mouth or knows this is just a joke candidacy from the start.
KriszDev (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:43:04 PM

Prejudice is a "preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience"

I see Dennis Rodman endorsed him the other day.

peterson33

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:45:27 PM

I agree that Trump is more appealing than Lindsay Graham or Jeb Bush, but if he wants to continue to move forward in his bid for the US Presidency he needs to sharpen his message and for gods sake quit the silly bragging about himself. He comes off as very insecure when he continually tells everyone how smart he is and how successful he is. A little bit of humility and a lot more specifics regarding the issues would go a long way for Mr. Trump in his quest for the prize. Whoever is running his campaign is either powerless to stop this guy from constantly sticking his foot in his mouth or knows this is just a joke candidacy from the start.

I think his braggadocio is part of his charm. He IS successful, he does speak the truth thta the RINOs refuse to speak, and he's a likable guy in a uniquely different way from his competition. If all will recall, the intellect and success as a community organizer of the little known senator from the soviet state of Illinois, had to be bolstered by the media's braggadocio of him. He had nobody else championing his feckless and hidden past, so the democrat lapdogs in the media picked him up and sold him to the people who had no clue how to vet a candidate, and even if they did, they couldn't because he had a court order hiding his past.

Now comes along a man who is not afraid to flaunt his success, is confident in what he believes, doesn't give a rap what his detractors think, and he is being called insecure. He's doing everything the textbooks for success say to do, but those who feel threatened by his forthright and confident attitude don't know what to make of it. In the past they could control the candidates through intimidation and holding back shared campaign dollars. But here is a man who does not need their money, nor does he want their help because, and rightly so, he doesn't trust a damn one of them. They all cower when someone says "race" or "immigration" or "terrorism," fearful of saying something wrong that will cost them a particular part of their constituency or have them attacked by the democrats lapdogs in the lame street media. He just doesn't care, and nobody knows what to make of that.

If his attitude of self confidence and passion for the message caught on in politics, we would have very lively debates and more interesting elections. All the left can offer is a beat up old woman in a bad pantsuit who refuse to talk to the media, with a bag of laundry so full she needs a Sherpa to carry it for her. Then they have the audacity to criticize Trump for being the confident man that he is? It's a joke that long ago lost its luster, and is seen through by more Americans than what the left would ever want to admit.

In short, the republicans have something to fear in this man, and more and more people look at him as someone who can be trusted with the presidency, unlike the field of losers being presented by the RINOs.
KriszDev (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:47:05 PM

Scroll down or click pdf file to second page http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/26/politics/cnn-orc-poll-data/index.html
Graham is in 13th place 2% currently Cnn poll LOL know wonder hes reaching.
qikager

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:49:01 PM

Trump says what we all want to say but don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08&feature=youtu.be
KriszDev (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:50:13 PM

Trump says what we all want to say but don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08&feature=youtu.be

Talks like a truck driver i caught that one steve.. and Rosie looks like one too.
bukceline

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:51:44 PM

I do have to agree w/you about this, Rio. Bragging and patting yourself on your back over your success is not an attractive trait and it turns most people off. Trump is a successful and brilliant business man and the rest of us know it. We don't need to be told over and over.

He seems adamant about securing the border, building the country back up, etc etc and that's what he needs to hammer on about.......
monas

Activity: 76

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:52:44 PM

And while little Lindsey is trying to sound manly & 'reasonable" with his school yard jab, I'd like to ask him what he's selling. I think it's obvious, but someone needs to ask the question, because what he's selling is establishment BS, and anyone with a pulse knows it, except him...and well....maybe McCain.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
Valonib

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:53:31 PM

Is Lindsey going to make another parody video of how Trump handed his ass to him? Slow learner.
KriszDev (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:54:39 PM

Is Lindsey going to make another parody video of how Trump handed his ass to him? Slow learner.

I know is he that slow? and bush too? boy is trump campaign is going to be a cake walk, more then i thought to the top.
Valonib

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:01:15 PM

I know is he that slow? and bush too? boy is trump campaign is going to be a cake walk, more then i thought to the top.

And to think in order to pull ahead all you had to do is tell it like it is. Its a good sign that the American public wants this. Doomsday for dems. This nuke deal is the final straw.
godlyitems

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:03:23 PM

Trump is the classic demagogue. He's appealing to people's emotions, to their fears and bogeymen of their nightmares. America has always had a deep vein of xenophobia and chauvinism, and Trump is cynically tapping into it. For every problem, there is a solution that's obvious, simple, and wrong. Trump trumpets those solutions, and people lap it up. His election would be a perfect example of people getting the government they deserve.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:05:12 PM

I heard some republican strategist this morning going on and on about how the Donald should not point out his party's problems. "He needs to be attacking Hillary because he is not a real candidate!".
Well boo-hoo, lol. He is the leader and is on top of the polls weather the republicans like it or not. They are embarrassed by his raciest, dumb-dumb talk; but in fairness he is talking to raciest dumb-dumbs. Those are the republican party voters.  

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
peterson33

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:07:26 PM

I do have to agree w/you about this, Rio. Bragging and patting yourself on your back over your success is not an attractive trait and it turns most people off.

It's not unattractive to those who have achieved success. Birds of a feather.

Trump is a successful and brilliant business man and the rest of us know it.

SOME of us know it, but not everyone knows it. This is why politicians repeat themselves ad nauseum while on the campaign trail. You need to repeat yourself with every new crowd you come across to increase your base. An analogy might be when a popular singer shows up to perform a concert. The fans may have already have heard the performer's most popular songs hundreds of times, but when it's performed in person, it's like you've heard it for the first time and you'll remember where you heard it in person. Personalize your message for EVERY new crowd.
KriszDev (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:08:57 PM

Trump is the classic demagogue. He's appealing to people's emotions, to their fears and bogeymen of their nightmares.

It is a nightmare now with third world is overrunning us at the southern border and trade policy's that are hanging us at home.
Adamsux

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:10:42 PM

these candidates from the nwo are in panic mode right now really worried that he will win the nomination.

Is Lindsey Graham still self-identifying as male?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: