Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:03:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Turn $1-$100 starbucks purchases into cash when returning them (Guide) $125 ONLY  (Read 1506 times)
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:09:19 PM

When you get down to $5 let me know I might be interested.  Wink
Shadow_Runner (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:46:53 PM

Price is back up to $100 per copy. Price will be lowered in the future because the company is aware of the glitch I am being told. No one has been denied cash yet though as it is a technicality the cannot avoid.

AGAIN, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BREAK YOUR GIFT CARDS DOWN TO DO THIS! I return $100-$300 purchases that I purchased with a $500 starbucks card that I paid $100 bucks for, and I return it for 100% cash back.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:51:50 PM

Your rep doesnt help the chances of a legit sale fyi.

Esp when huge influenced people that have a ton of rep mention stuff like this, "This is a purchased account that was purchased with the intention to scam."

Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:57:36 PM

Esp when huge influenced people that have a ton of rep mention stuff like this, "This is a purchased account that was purchased with the intention to scam."

I OFFER FULL ESCROW AND WILL LET YOU CHOOSE ANY REPUTABLE ESCROW

Second off, my reputation was sabotaged because I purchased this account. I purchased it with good intentions so I could more easily sell my products. Tomotocage was originally going to escrow the deal for me to purchase this account and then backed out, so Quickseller agreed to do it. Within 48 hours of purchasing the account I had been left 3 negative trusts (The ones you see there currently) from users whom I have NEVER interacted with other then to assist me in the purchasing of this account.

I have not scammed, nor been accused of it. I have never even offered a product without full escrow. The trust/reputation system on this site is so flawed that the main traders on here abuse it and control who is able to promote and run their businesses successfully within this site.
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:31:20 PM

UPDATE FOR ANYONE WHO HAD AN ISSUES GETTING CLEAN STARBUCKS CARDS AT A GOOD RATE FOR THIS METHOD:

I am selling clean starbucks cards with their original receipt for 50% (Rate is slightly higher if ordering under $500 worth of starbucks) of their face value. The cards & receipt photo will be digitally delivered and I can ship the physical card as well for an additional fee.

I currently have listings on cryptothrift including full escrow, but am willing to use a reputable member for escrow here

$50 - https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/50-starbucks-w-receipt-lifetime-warranty-162201/

$100 - https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/100-starbucks-w-receipt-lifetime-warranty-162198/

$200 - https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/200-starbucks-w-receipt-lifetime-warranty-162203/

$500 - https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/500-starbucks-w-receipt-lifetime-warranty-162204/

SITUATIONALLY; orders over $1500 may take up to 48 hours to be delivered.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:27:10 PM

I OFFER FULL ESCROW AND WILL LET YOU CHOOSE ANY REPUTABLE ESCROW

Second off, my reputation was sabotaged because I purchased this account. I purchased it with good intentions so I could more easily sell my products. Tomotocage was originally going to escrow the deal for me to purchase this account and then backed out, so Quickseller agreed to do it. Within 48 hours of purchasing the account I had been left 3 negative trusts (The ones you see there currently) from users whom I have NEVER interacted with other then to assist me in the purchasing of this account.

I have not scammed, nor been accused of it. I have never even offered a product without full escrow. The trust/reputation system on this site is so flawed that the main traders on here abuse it and control who is able to promote and run their businesses successfully within this site.

If this is true, then how come the comments and rep is there still?

They would of correct their actions if the escrow process and what you explain is true. They dont abuse anything, they do it to reinforce potential scams.

Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:41:04 PM

I didn't re-read my post to see if I typed it, BUT I HAVE REACHED OUT TO EACH ONE OF THEM OVER TWICE. No reponses in any way. I have left them negative trust asking them to address the situation. They won't do anything. They have nothing to support evidence of me scamming just as I have no evidence to support their trust is fake. That is why this is complete abuse. I have never contacted any of those users and Quickseller escrowed this account sale to me. Never offered a thing without escrow and never attempted a scam so I don't know how I got those comments.

The funniest trust rating is saying this is a hacked/stolen account when I had Quickseller confirm the person who sold me the account was the original owner because I didn't know how.

I am working on fixing the issue with them but they won't respond, so it's a process.

FULL ESCROW ON EVERYTHING SO IT SHOULDN'T MATTER UNTIL IT IS RESOLVED
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:25:22 AM

I was asked by Shadow_Runner to post in both this thread and his other thread explaining why I gave him a negative rating.

The primary reason for my negative rating was because of this thread, as you were advertising a LBC advertisement for a newly registered LBC account that is out of bitcoin and left contact information to conduct a trade outside of escrow. That thread made it look like you were trying to entice people to trade with out outside of escrow. While some trades to happen without escrow, any deal on LBC is assumed to use escrow (as that is what LBC is).

Shadow_Runner claims that he purchased his account in order to be able to better promote his business and that his intention was not to scam with his account.

If anyone is considering to trade with Shadow_Runner then it would be highly recommended to use a forum based escrow.
FrozenOne

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:58:59 AM

He bought the account to better promote his business and boost his sales, huh? That backfired pretty hard, didn't it? Regardless good luck with sales. I'd buy this if it was way, way cheaper.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:31:45 AM

Whoops.  I see I replied to your wrong thread Cheesy but what I am saying still applies to this items as well as your card sales.  I thought it was your SBX cards for 50% thread!

The main problem as I see it from someone who drinks a lot of coffee, despite all the other issues is your price.  50% is way too high for a place like this even if **YOU SAY** they won't die and even if they are as good as **YOU SAY** they are no matter what your forum trust is.  Receipts and physical cards are for the most part meaningless. Anyone can turn a dirty e-gift into a clean physical card with a receipt and still have it die. That claim has been repeated dozens of times and yet, cards have still died and sellers have disappeared like Casper the ghost. Not saying that yours will die, just that the clams mean nothing with regards to high prices.

You are correct though, the rating system here for the most part is totally flawed (not referring to you specifically as I have no idea of your specific situation) but the fact you didn't "earn" your "HERO" rating but purchased it makes your trust no better than a newbie when it comes to selling anything and making claims (whether they are true or not as I can't be the judge of that).  The MAJOR failure of the (lack of) trust system is that you can BUY YOUR TRUST by simply purchasing an account.  That fact alone should void just about anyones ratings. Also the fact someone can destroy it with lies is just as bad.
CampBxSucks

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:18:36 PM

bought the 50% off card, waiting for op to deliver.
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:34:39 AM

Cards will be out of stock for about a week. I will be filling select orders until then to new buyers who are reputable on this site in order to prevent my reputation from being destroyed.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: