Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Amazon Gift Cards for BTC  (Read 806 times)
TigerLion1212 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:49:10 AM

Hello everyone I have some AGC codes I am looking to sell. I will ONLY be taking BTC because I don't want to risk chargebacks.

My rates will be 89% for the codes but I am willing to negotiate a little biit.

I am new to this website so I will go first if you are trusted if I don't trust you enough be ready to split fees for a legit middleman.

Post here or PM me if you would like to do some business!
FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:05:05 AM

What guarantees do you offer that these are not carded or stolen?
TigerLion1212 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:14:23 AM

I have had most of the codes for over 2 weeks now none of them are stolen they are all legit codes that people sent me. Like I said if you need more trust then we can split fees for a middleman.
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:56:08 AM

I will buy it if you can go like 75-80%. Send you a PM.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 06:08:10 PM

I have had most of the codes for over 2 weeks now none of them are stolen they are all legit codes that people sent me. Like I said if you need more trust then we can split fees for a middleman.

Try waiting 2 months before you start claiming they weren't obtained with stolen cards.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
TigerLion1212 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:31:15 PM

None of the cards are stolen they were all WILLINGLY sent to me by another person in exchange for another service.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 07:47:46 PM

None of the cards are stolen

You can't possibly know that. You are not omniscient.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:24:19 PM

None of the cards are stolen they were all WILLINGLY sent to me by another person in exchange for another service.

Could always be that person sent you carded cards, and unless you actually claim them it will be hard to tell if they are even still valid. You should request proof of purchase from that person then.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 08:46:01 PM

Could always be that person sent you carded cards, and unless you actually claim them it will be hard to tell if they are even still valid. You should request proof of purchase from that person then.

One of many things that would be required would be them wearing a legible garment they were told to wear for ID in a clip from store CCTV showing they paid with cash and nobody's hands went near the customer & cashier card terminals.

FrozenOne

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:08:10 PM

I'm assuming no receipts? If not, then you REALLY need to lower your percentage. These are likely carded. Stop trying to fool us.
TigerLion1212 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:09:53 PM

One of many things that would be required would be them wearing a legible garment they were told to wear for ID in a clip from store CCTV showing they paid with cash and nobody's hands went near the customer & cashier card terminals.

I can show proof of all the codes being sent to me by another person WILLINGLY none of the cards are carded!!  I can also show proof I just used 3 of the cards for $60 AGC to buy GTA 5 for personal use  and there was no problem at all.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 10:05:23 PM

I can show proof of all the codes being sent to me by another person WILLINGLY none of the cards are carded!!  I can also show proof I just used 3 of the cards for $60 AGC to buy GTA 5 for personal use  and there was no problem at all.

So you can't show proof that the other person didn't card them, or the person that they got the codes from didn't card them, and so on. You also can't show proof that the 3 cards you say you just used will NEVER result in your Amazon account going negative, NEVER result in your Amazon account being suspended or closed, and NEVER result in a legitimate criminal prosecution for credit/debit card fraud, receiving and selling stolen property, and/or conspiracy thereof.

TigerLion1212 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:19:46 PM

I didnt buy the cards from random people they are real people with their own money who sent me the cards in exchange for pictures of my whore
TigerLion1212 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:37:17 AM

Still selling these cards for 85% now message me to make a deal.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:44:15 AM

If you want the percentage and expect a sale, you need to mention "escrow" with a repped person like: quickeseller,tomatocage and so on.

You also have to be flexible since most assume the cards are going to be not a legit source, plus most will just buy from gyft.com
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:59:25 AM

Escrow? how much do you have on you?

And if its a big amount are you willing to break up the amounts? you have the reciept?

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:07:13 AM

I didnt buy the cards from random people they are real people with their own money who sent me the cards in exchange for pictures of my whore
For some reason I feel like a lot of people won't buy since you basically implied you're an E-Whore -- which is illegal and fraud.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 06:10:13 AM

For some reason I feel like a lot of people won't buy since you basically implied you're an E-Whore -- which is illegal and fraud.

I love when people convict themselves.

lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:17:50 AM

Most of these cards are usually carded, and this reminds me of all the starbucks card sellers..

So id assume its how they get amazons as well if they dont explain how they got them.  Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: