Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 2017 times)
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:37:06 PM

it seems that it is a coordinated marketing action. otherwise there would not be a reason to talk about it.

Whats up with everyone chatting about XMR right now. I see more and more people speaking about it.

The price seems like a fine entry point, it isn't necessarily high considering it's history.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 09:53:28 PM

Many people who hold XMR will claim that the rise in XMR spam is a result of trolls.

Personally I doubt that. I mean if that was really the case we'd see this kind of thing more often.

Yes, but negative plausible deniability is still plausible deniability. Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:49:09 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 04:33:41 PM by Sir Alpha_goy

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:23:13 AM

Whats up with everyone chatting about XMR right now. I see more and more people speaking about it.

Why are every one of these threads started by a Newbie sock puppet. What's up with that?

Not really, even Smooth the Monero developer is spamming this section with DASH hate thread!

You mean one thread from several months ago collecting the facts of the Dash instamine? 

Yeah that's spamming all right.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 02:25:32 AM

the hype is by mental sore losers
it's just a shit coin and no point to even make it big

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:02:05 AM

Why are every one of these threads started by a Newbie sock puppet. What's up with that?

Not really, even Smooth the Monero developer is spamming this section with DASH hate thread!

You mean one thread from several months ago collecting the facts of the Dash instamine? 

What r u doing here, you're a developer like the other 28 monero developers go do some work it's not about copy paste and a fancy website it's about developing new ideas and implementing that to the coin.
This is you're job not crying here

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
newrad

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:20:27 AM

Monero is the most anonymous currency... PERIOD.

No currency is more anonymous than Monero.... Not even Dash because the government can buy a bunch of Dashcoin and trace the master nodes. This cannot be done with Monero.

Donate: 1Arwzha3tci23dC6XAZLSwNt6RQ6vj37au
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:50:20 AM

What r u doing here, you're a developer like the other 28 monero developers go do some work it's not about copy paste and a fancy website it's about developing new ideas and implementing that to the coin.
This is you're job not crying here

astrobitcoin

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:56:28 AM

it is not HYPE, is just SPAM

sudden hype? where are the investments? where are the news? can you link me an article, a recent GREAT story about monero?

esoum.1003

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:40:38 AM

It has a gui wallet, look for MoneroX

if they have the balls to fork a project, then be a man and give it the credit it deserves... don't be a pussy talking bad about your own father.  It's called manners, and gratitude.

omg

Man you are so wrong, they did not fork Bytecoin, they stole bitmonero from thankful_for_today, the real creator.

Is it true?

They are a bunch of thieves that dont understand the tech of the coin they stole, this is fucking hilarious.
G2M

Activity: 280

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:50:02 AM

Huh what's all a this lines of words. Looks like its written in sum kinda code....?

And they do mats and stuff? That's like rly hard n shit.

Too bad I don't udnerstand ne if it.

Right. Nerd. It's just a cryptocurrency in computer code decided by cryptography. You act like its the same technology behind nuclear weapons, or even nuclear fucken power.

Ffs get over yourself it's not all that complicated ya retard.

Wind picked up: F4BC1F4BC0A2A1C4

banditryandloot goin2mars kbm keyboard-mash theusualstuff

probably a few more that don't matter for much.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:07:36 PM

Man you are so wrong, they did not fork Bytecoin, they stole bitmonero from thankful_for_today, the real creator.

Is it true?Huh

No it is not true.

Nobody "stole" bitmonero, it's still there:

https://github.com/bitmonero-project/bitmonero

What was done is forking it, which is what happens when open source projects are run by retards and/or people who behave like retards and who lose the confidence of the community.
G2M

Activity: 280

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:31:07 PM

Oh hum

How to make it right.

That's one thing I still see above all else.

It will be right.

Used to think it was something else, that brought it here.

Now I see that at least too.

And knowing is half the battle Cheesy

In time.

Wind picked up: F4BC1F4BC0A2A1C4

banditryandloot goin2mars kbm keyboard-mash theusualstuff

probably a few more that don't matter for much.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:20:49 PM

you're the only one to comment how obviously lame and fake the OP is. This like a ZOO Keeper throwing a bone to the lions and then all the Monero lions feed on it. Kind of sad....

CryptyMike (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 127

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:23:13 PM

you're the only one to comment how obviously lame and fake the OP is. This like a ZOO Keeper throwing a bone to the lions and then all the Monero lions feed on it. Kind of sad....

Umm..I am not a fake sock puppet. I've actually been involved with crypto for a long time, I just decided to make a new account that is in sync with my twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptymike

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:25:59 PM

Umm..I am not a fake sock puppet. I've actually been involved with crypto for a long time, I just decided to make a new account that is in sync with my twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptymike

Fair enough, maybe you're not. In that case you accidentally stepped into a shitstorm here with the number of spam threads being created by sock puppets.

Please join us on the XMR speculation thread if you want to talk about trading it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=753252.0
CryptyMike (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 127

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:31:35 PM

Cool thanks. If you notice I hardly even commented on this thread haha, mostly other people just going on. Sorry for this useless thread, idk what I was thinking.  Huh
Ultros

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:14:23 PM

Here is what happens.

Anti Monero trolls who hate Monero start making stupid "Monero is gonna take over the world"

lovable pro Monero trolls decide it's probably Darkcoin so they start anti Darkcoin threads

All Darkcoin people get pissed at Monero and start anti monero threads.

Random trolls get involved and create new accounts and post random shit with Monero in the title.

It's just this classic pissing contest that happens on occasion that has nothing to do with price. 

Quoted for emphasis...after months and months of the same sheme it's quite sad too see it still works.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 03:35:17 PM

Monero is the most anonymous currency... PERIOD.

No currency is more anonymous than Monero.... Not even Dash because the government can buy a bunch of Dashcoin and trace the master nodes. This cannot be done with Monero.

Dash's "bad crypto" is even worse than that.  Anyone (Equation Group or Script.Kiddie) who steals a bunch of Dash from an exchange can use them to control Masternodes, vote on stuff, etc.

That's why I only use 100% proof of work coins.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
newrad

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:53:31 PM

Monero knows DASH is going to go up in price.

They are trying to create duality in anonymity so that they can ride the price wave up.

It's called riding the coat tails.

They did it back in Feb/Mar of this year and they are trying to do it again.

It is the only way it can survive because they tried to force a price on the free market when the coin was introduced.

Dash is traceable by the government. It's not anonymous.

Why would anyone use that as a currency? Huh Especially on the deepwebs.

That's why everyone loves Monero, it's the most anonymous full proof altcoin on the market. 

Donate: 1Arwzha3tci23dC6XAZLSwNt6RQ6vj37au
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: