Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:55:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: From CEX.IO Bitcoin address NOT FOUND.  (Read 749 times)
Aestival05 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:53:56 AM

I did THREE transactions, but first I would like to mention I had to SEVERAL hours of verifcation on this website, this was a PAIN but still understandable.

After making my first transaction there my card information was correct but my payment got declined for UNKNOWN reasons, and 467.00 dollars was taken out of my bank account and I had to call up my bank account to get my funds back.

I used another card and got my funds into my account. FINALLY after major headaches of verification and being on the phone and registerations with numerous sites I found out that I CANNOT send out my coins for 48 hours, again very annoying after what I went through.

Okay SO FINALLY !! I get to send out my bitcoins of 1.88 coins and what do you know? The bit coin address CANNOT BE FOUND. I sent out two more small transactions. Second one also cannot be found, so I send out another very small transaction, 1 dollar worth and bam what do you know? automatically tracked on block chain? seem's highly sketchy.

Should I be worried? over $500 of coins cannot be found on blockchain, so after all of this I am missing over 500 dollars, I am highly frustrated with CEO.IX.

Has this happened to anyone else?
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:25:48 AM

It does sound sketchy and I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. Have you opened a support ticket? You may want to post / have a look a their official thread (which btw reveals many people having issues with them): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=318010.0

madonnino

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:30:12 AM

usually it happens to me every time I request a withdrawal of bitcoin from cex.io , for the first few minutes you can not find the transaction in blockchain, after which appears whit no problem

Have you confirmed the whitdraw via mail?
Mayer Amschel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:32:21 AM

You should not be worried. They will solve it im sure. Roll Eyes

Hours
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: