Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:21:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you used Bitcoin as Real money to buy Real/physical goods?  (Read 30584 times)
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:23:32 AM

Yes, I did several times. I purchased miners from Bitmain paying of course with Bitcoins.
I am buying computer parts with Bitcoins as well.
King tyga

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:56:48 AM

I am mostly using btc fpr trading altcoins.Now i want to buy btc debit card to use btc like a money.There is not possible to buy anything with btc here.23% vat tax for merchant
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:02:44 AM

I have sold my Motorola phone and my friend has sent the btc to my block chain.info wallet

Wow that was awesome. Then your friend have to be a bitcoin user too for that to happen. There is still some downs here.

To trade or to sell something that is used by a person but still in good condition through bitcoin the other person should also have a wallet and a bitcoin user too..

I think that will only happen with friends.
yoona

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:54:16 AM

It was my mum's birthday yesterday. And I wanted to buy a birthday cake for her, but when I reached the bread shop, I realized I forgot carrying my wallet and I had only a few bucks in my pocket.  I tried to talk to the boss of the shop if I can pay by bitcoin, to my surprise, she said YES and finally I paid the cake by bitcoin.  Grin

This is my first time to use BTC as real money buying a real physical goods. 

As a bitcoiner, using BTC online is very common.  Have you ever used Bitcoin as Real money to buy Real/physical goods?  plz share your experience.   Wink

thats great,did your mom know about this?and what his reaction?honestly i never bought something or real goods with bitcoin directly,because unfortunaltely in my country nothing service like that,excatly not yet. i just bought digital goods like recharge my mobile phone.
FlyingSaucer

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:00:59 AM

I have used bitcoins to buy a digital gift card at the Gyft shop.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:32:39 AM

It was my mum's birthday yesterday. And I wanted to buy a birthday cake for her, but when I reached the bread shop, I realized I forgot carrying my wallet and I had only a few bucks in my pocket.  I tried to talk to the boss of the shop if I can pay by bitcoin, to my surprise, she said YES and finally I paid the cake by bitcoin.  Grin

This is my first time to use BTC as real money buying a real physical goods. 

As a bitcoiner, using BTC online is very common.  Have you ever used Bitcoin as Real money to buy Real/physical goods?  plz share your experience.   Wink

thats great,did your mom know about this?and what his reaction?honestly i never bought something or real goods with bitcoin directly,because unfortunaltely in my country nothing service like that,excatly not yet. i just bought digital goods like recharge my mobile phone.

Yeah same is the case in my country as no one is aware about the bitcoins, but I generally use it for my skype credits or for mobile credits and I also use it for online transfers and converting it to my local currency whenever I am in need of at the time of emergencies, so bitcoin is taking care of me.
madonnino

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:41:00 AM

for the moment I have not had the chance to buy physical objects with bitcoin, but I would love, with the hope that more and more 'merchants to accept this type of payment
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:57:24 AM

Lots of food and random things bought with Bitcoin and Dogecoin. There is always a source online where you can use BTC to buy.

Got a chance to use mobile wallet at local restaurant too.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:01:24 AM

Bought some 8,800 mah power banks from a group buying site at about 0.04BTC each and comes with free delivery. I took the advantage of buying online since Christmas rush traffic in my country is horrible.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:01:57 AM

I have never bought real physical stuff, but I never buy shirts (online) with BTC/

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:42:10 PM

Bought some 8,800 mah power banks from a group buying site at about 0.04BTC each and comes with free delivery. I took the advantage of buying online since Christmas rush traffic in my country is horrible.

Group buying site? Like a facebook group or something else? Is there something like that where it is created for us to trade some stuffs or I mean like 2nd hand stuffs where we can sell it to a price where bitcoin is used. That would be awesome and maybe some more advertisements for bitcoin.
kheein

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:22:42 PM

I 've never tried . I now only focus on looking for it . if already collected , for sure I would buy the things I want .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:54:01 PM

I have tried a couple of times spending bitcoin to purchase some electronic components, but the amount of work to purchase and refill the wallet with same amount of bitcoin is just too much hassle, it does not worth the effort. As long as there are exchanges providing conversion to local currency, I always exchange to local currency and spend, just like when I travel abroad

The appearance of bitcoin debit card make the spending all much easier

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:01:28 AM

I 've never tried . I now only focus on looking for it . if already collected , for sure I would buy the things I want .
yes I understand. I also like that. but sometimes I do not get results in accordance with my hard work. bitcoin can buy everything.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:11:12 AM

once to buy some hosting, but I prefer to convert it into a fiat currency first, then spend it,
I think it's easier and everyone accept fiat money, in contrast to bitcoin
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:52:23 AM

Never do trade in real life using bitcoin , I just wondering I can spend bitcoin to buy a wishkey or a hotdogs.
Due here at Singapore not yet many merchants/ store accepting bitcoin as knowledge about bitcoin very few .
Wish very soon stores around the world accepting bitcoin, so we can do trade in real life using bitcoin not only online.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
darkstarzz69

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:05:33 AM

Im doing my part time studies and one of my classmates needed to submit a Cisco packet tracer project which he had yet to begin. I sold him mine for 0.1btc as I knew he had some cloud mining accounts. First physical btc transaction.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:13:49 AM

I used it once to buy me a pair of shoes online afterthat I neer get to use it to purchase again since I don't have enough coins to buy goods. I oftenly use i now to top up my mobile.Smiley

Umworpol

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:51:01 AM

Yes,

I used BC to make a hotel reservation once. Worked great! I had to prove to my wife that Bitcoin was actually currency, so I bought her a 10 oz bar of silver online and had it sent to her. She's a believer now!
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:14:21 AM

Just yesterday I used my bitcoin  as a mean of paying the electric bill. Due to lack of physical money I need to use it so our electric line wont be disconnected for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: