Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW CIVILIAN TOR Browser + blockchain tech. FROM CHINA!  (Read 1551 times)
Blazin8888 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:20:37 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 05:59:17 PM by Blazin8888

Very interesting  development out of china...downloaded the wallet and never seen anything like it..check it out

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0
NEW WEBSITE: http://www.bitnet.wang   (SWITCH TO ENGLISH)
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vpncoin/
The implications of this are crazy...we are due for a new Tor as it has been comprimised.

The user is able to freely connect to the decentralized P2P VPN network freely through ways they choose. This allows for increased security. The static verification of identity can lead to security breaches, potentially causing the leak of sensitive information. Bitnet verifies the “identity” of its users dynamically through the blockchain, where the ever-changing credentials to log in are securely stored.

All of this information is also completely anonymous. Connection to a VPN node through Bitnet is virtually invisible because this network is decentralized. Once connected, you can see what they see, while nobody else can see you. This VPN is, in ways, the “first civilian TOR.”

Bitnet also enacts a unique domain system with virtually infinite possible combinations. The domain names are as follows: http://(wallet-address) without the parentheses.

Any business or enterprise may set up their own website on Bitnet with the only cost being server utilities. There is no required domain registration fee. Since this is P2P, a business may trade even outside of its regional limitations. This is especially useful in a communist state like China, where censorship is such a problem. You can see what you deem fit, not what the government deems fit for you. The list of applicable uses for Bitnet goes on from P2P instant messaging and phone systems; there’s a plethora of useful feature to choose from.

Tor and I2P are two similar projects to Bitnet. However, Tor and I2P receive heavy government and private funding because of their applicable uses in privacy and security. The developers behind Bitnet hope to create the third multi-node, decentralized client of importance.

In this sense, Bitnet really is a civilian implementation of Tor. Unlike the previous two, Bitnet is Chinese. Tor and I2P are American in origin and not necessarily tailored to the needs of people who need decentralized anonymity in the world. Bitnet comes in as a personalized system that can be suited to the needs of the individual user.

VPNCoin is the driving force behind Bitnet. It’s the epicenter of the utilities included in the client because the client is first and foremost an alt-coin wallet. It goes deeper than that, though. A decentralized trade market is embedded in Bitnet. Its intrinsic currency is obviously going to be VPNCoin.

We need more English speakers involved in this project and give these guys a hand for the Western side of marketing. They got the East covered. Many westerners are having trouble understanding the Coin fully still as there is a language barrier.

One thing I do understand is one current use case for VPN is Tor is Illegal in China and other countries so VPN could become an alternative to Tor where the software is banned. Is that right?

I am also trying to understand how this is better than Tor in anyway...lets get all these brilliant minds on this forum to collaborate because I do believe this project has potential....I just don't know how exactly yet.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6578

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 03:36:43 PM

The implications of this are crazy...we are due for a new Tor as it has been comprimised.
It has? How?

The user is able to freely connect to the decentralized P2P VPN network freely through ways they choose. This allows for increased security. The static verification of identity can lead to security breaches, potentially causing the leak of sensitive information. Bitnet verifies the “identity” of its users dynamically through the blockchain, where the ever-changing credentials to log in are securely stored.
How would this work? Why would anyone store login credentials on the PUBLIC BLOCKCHAIN?

All of this information is also completely anonymous. Connection to a VPN node through Bitnet is virtually invisible because this network is decentralized. Once connected, you can see what they see, while nobody else can see you. This VPN is, in ways, the “first civilian TOR.”
I don't understand what you mean by "you can see what they see, while nobody else can see you". Can you explain this? Also, does this provide the same protection as TOR where you need three relays in between you and the endpoint?

Bitnet also enacts a unique domain system with virtually infinite possible combinations. The domain names are as follows: http://(wallet-address) without the parentheses.
So if someone know the identity behind that bitcoin address, they will know who is running the service. That means that the service owner needs to be very very careful in order to stay anonymous.

Any business or enterprise may set up their own website on Bitnet with the only cost being server utilities. There is no required domain registration fee. Since this is P2P, a business may trade even outside of its regional limitations. This is especially useful in a communist state like China, where censorship is such a problem. You can see what you deem fit, not what the government deems fit for you. The list of applicable uses for Bitnet goes on from P2P instant messaging and phone systems; there’s a plethora of useful feature to choose from.
Sounds like tor

Bitnet As a Whole
Tor and I2P are two similar projects to Bitnet. However, Tor and I2P receive heavy government and private funding because of their applicable uses in privacy and security. The developers behind Bitnet hope to create the third multi-node, decentralized client of importance.

In this sense, Bitnet really is a civilian implementation of Tor. Unlike the previous two, Bitnet is Chinese. Tor and I2P are American in origin and not necessarily tailored to the needs of people who need decentralized anonymity in the world. Bitnet comes in as a personalized system that can be suited to the needs of the individual user.
Oh great, the Chinese. The Chinese government and their censorship. Whoever makes this had better be very well educated in computer and network security. So far, Tor has not be cracked. The encryption is sound and so is the security. Whoever does this needs to make sure that the Chinese government and other censors cannot censor this network.

I don't see how this will be any different from Tor? Why not just use Tor which is well established and has sound security?

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:51:19 PM

It has? How?

How would this work? Why would anyone store login credentials on the PUBLIC BLOCKCHAIN?

I don't understand what you mean by "you can see what they see, while nobody else can see you". Can you explain this? Also, does this provide the same protection as TOR where you need three relays in between you and the endpoint?

So if someone know the identity behind that bitcoin address, they will know who is running the service. That means that the service owner needs to be very very careful in order to stay anonymous.

Sounds like tor

Bitnet As a Whole

Oh great, the Chinese. The Chinese government and their censorship. Whoever makes this had better be very well educated in computer and network security. So far, Tor has not be cracked. The encryption is sound and so is the security. Whoever does this needs to make sure that the Chinese government and other censors cannot censor this network.

I don't see how this will be any different from Tor? Why not just use Tor which is well established and has sound security?

Yeah, I don't get any of this. The point of security is storing nothing, that's why if you are paranoid about security you get told to use Tails where nothing it's stored. Tor Browser stores nothing as well tho, since its on the RAM, but your OS is prone to being attacked, but its generally enough.
vpncoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 1010

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 04:39:41 PM

Bitnet As a Whole

VPNCoin
VPNCoin is the driving force behind Bitnet. It’s the epicenter of the utilities included in the client because the client is first and foremost an alt-coin wallet. It goes deeper than that, though. A decentralized trade market is embedded in Bitnet. Its intrinsic currency is obviously going to be VPNCoin.

Most your says are correct,
We can make BitNet support Tor,
But TOR is illegal in China, so we did not do that.

BitNet's P2P VPN service, it is based on microsoft's VPN (Routing and Remote Access) service, only windows server version can provide VPN service.

Our starting point, It is to allow China and other have network wall's countries's users can freely access to the world's network, no wall, no Block.

So we build VPN service into wallet app, It is spread through P2P networks, it is distributed.

Other node use his wallet address as identity to dial VPN.

My english is poor, write these to me is very hard, sorry Sad

Blazin8888 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:56:11 PM

Bitnet As a Whole

VPNCoin

Most your says are correct,
We can make BitNet support Tor,

BitNet's P2P VPN service, it is based on microsoft's VPN (Routing and Remote Access) service, only windows server version can provide VPN service.

Our starting point, It is to allow China and other have network wall's countries's users can freely access to the world's network, no wall, no Block.

So we build VPN service into wallet app, It is spread through P2P networks, it is distributed.

My english is poor, write these to me is very hard, sorry Sad

我觉得你在的东西....不知道我理解你....我们需要工作我们的营销。

1.是否有内置的钱包一个分散的硬币兑换? (我们不需要使用其他EXCHANGES了吗? ) < ---这就是巨大

2.我们可以存储不同的ALT硬币在我们的VPN的钱包?

3.是什么让这个服务的Tor浏览器比任何不同的或更好的,为什么不直接使用Tor这是公认的,具有良好的安全?

4.请问BITNET浏览器来作为独立的客户端最后?

5.请问BITNET Android应用程序已经IRC和加密的语音电话+发短信内置的?

谁使这个最好是很好的教育,在计算机和网络安全。到目前为止, Tor的还没有被破解。加密是健全的,所以是安全的。谁做这个需要确保中国政府和其他审查不能审查该网络。
我看不出这会有什么不同的Tor ?这些都是需要回答一些问题。

(ENGLISH TRANSLATION)
1. Is there a DECENTRALIZED Coin exchange built into the wallet? ( WE DONT NEED TO USE OTHER EXCHANGES ANYMORE?) <---THIS IS HUGE

2. can we store different alt coins in our VPN wallet ?

3. What makes this service any different or better than the Tor browser, why not just use Tor which is well established and has sound security?

4. Will the Bitnet browser come as a standalone client eventually?

5. Will the Bitnet android app have IRC and encrypted voice calls + texting built in?

Dev you should find a friend over there that is fluent in English. These questions need clarification.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 04:59:28 PM

我觉得你在的东西....不知道我理解你....我们需要工作我们的营销。

1.是否有内置的钱包一个分散的硬币兑换? (我们不需要使用其他EXCHANGES了吗? ) < ---这就是巨大

2.我们可以存储不同的ALT硬币在我们的VPN的钱包?

3.是什么让这个服务的Tor浏览器比任何不同的或更好的,为什么不直接使用Tor这是公认的,具有良好的安全?

4.请问BITNET浏览器来作为独立的客户端最后?

5.请问BITNET Android应用程序已经IRC和加密的语音电话+发短信内置的?

谁使这个最好是很好的教育,在计算机和网络安全。到目前为止, Tor的还没有被破解。加密是健全的,所以是安全的。谁做这个需要确保中国政府和其他审查不能审查该网络。
我看不出这会有什么不同的Tor ?这些都是需要回答一些问题。

English please for everyone else.

Can you answer the questions I asked above?

sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:03:33 PM

VPNCoin

Why do you say Tor is compromised ? I think some of the other altcoins have also claimed to make something like this, but doesn't seem most of them were successful enough.
Blazin8888 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:08:16 PM

VPNCoin

Why do you say Tor is compromised ? I think some of the other altcoins have also claimed to make something like this, but doesn't seem most of them were successful enough.

Silk road was seized by the fbi. I am trying to figure out if this solves the LE problem. Can we truly DECENTRALIZE websites. Keep them out of reach for good...or at least make it much more difficult to seize things.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 05:10:33 PM

Silk road was seized by the fbi. I am trying to figure out if this solves the LE problem. Can we truly DECENTRALIZE websites. Keep them out of reach for good.

But that was not Tor's fault. That was operator error. That was Ross Ulbricht failing to have good Operation Security, not Tor failing to do its job. I guarantee you that people will be arrested and sites seized on your network due to the stupidity of the operators, not because the network is broken. Tor is perfectly fine and works as intended.

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:21:40 PM

Silk road was seized by the fbi. I am trying to figure out if this solves the LE problem. Can we truly DECENTRALIZE websites. Keep them out of reach for good.

But that was not Tor's fault. That was operator error. That was Ross Ulbricht failing to have good Operation Security, not Tor failing to do its job. I guarantee you that people will be arrested and sites seized on your network due to the stupidity of the operators, not because the network is broken. Tor is perfectly fine and works as intended.

I thought Tor was vulnerable due to "Exit node eavesdropping"?
Blazin8888 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:27:21 PM

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2015/06/26/serious-security-understanding-the-p-in-vpn/
http://www.dnaindia.com/scitech/report-the-onion-peeled-how-tor-can-be-de-anonymised-2102060
https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2015/06/25/can-you-trust-tors-exit-nodes/

Interesting articles...
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:28:16 PM

Tor has certain vulnerabilities yes.

https://newsoffice.mit.edu/2015/tor-vulnerability-0729

This talk about more recent work on Tor Security. Tor isint perfect. Its also vulnerable to man in the middle attack.

It's just very hard to trace back but its not impossible especially with user error. For example its possible for private data to be gathered over Tor if you use js or mishandle the browser.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 05:42:13 PM

Tor has certain vulnerabilities yes.

https://newsoffice.mit.edu/2015/tor-vulnerability-0729

This talk about more recent work on Tor Security. Tor isint perfect. Its also vulnerable to man in the middle attack.

It's just very hard to trace back but its not impossible especially with user error. For example its possible for private data to be gathered over Tor if you use js or mishandle the browser.

Tor is not foolproof, but it is constantly improved.

The three articles Blazin8888 posted have been fixed and have been fixed for a very long time. Tor has been modified so that it will always use https so the exit nodes can't snoop. It has modifications that warn of html5 canvasing and javascript. It blocks javascript from running. Running Tor with default settings is quite secure. It only becomes insecure when users decide to mess around and change things for their convenience.

Of Course, it is vulnerable to traffic analysis. So is every other network in the world. It can be prevented and people are working on it.

What I want to know is how can this project be better than Tor? Does it solve the issues that Tor has found and fixed? Does it solve issues currently in Tor that have not been fixed but are known? Is it as secure?

Dire

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Crypto-Games.net: DICE and SLOT

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:53:36 PM

So is Bitcoin. Tor must be still doing something right.

In other words, something that is illegal in China, which you've previously said is the problem with Tor.

So, you've taken Tor, an anonymous protocol - that works just fine with bridges for the truly paranoid - and made a 'wallet VPN' that another node uses as an 'identity' to enable a VPN, and 'identify' someone in a way that Tor doesn't.

In other words, if the wallet has some 'special' code in it (just like the Chinese version of Skype does) that backdoor can send lots of lovely information to the exact types of people that the people who would otherwise be using Tor are trying to avoid in China.
Blazin8888 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:19:47 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 11:17:34 PM by Blazin8888

We should add a decentralized poker client in the wallet as well. Also another advantage of using VPN over Tor would be it is "under the rader" atm and probably much less watched by the NSA and CIA right now. Oh and not to mention VPN was made by regular people not government agents like Tor was.
vpncoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 1010

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 01:50:17 AM

We should add a decentralized poker client in the wallet as well. Also another advantage of using VPN over Tor would be it is "under the rader" atm and probably much less watched by the NSA and CIA right now. Oh and not to mention VPN was made by regular people not government agents like Tor was.

Good idea.
We will consider to do for this.

jwcastle

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 02:28:16 AM

I wonder how fast the Chinese government will shut down bitnet once they discover who is behind it.

Isn't Tor already banned in China?

BitcoinEval.com - Evaluate your Bitcoin earnings
CPR
bitcreditscc

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:03:17 AM

I take it there is a military tor browser then?

Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:13:59 AM

I wonder how fast the Chinese government will shut down bitnet once they discover who is behind it.

Isn't Tor already banned in China?

I will wait until it's tested and proven to be secure. Tor has been around for a long time, and most of the vulnerabilities has been exposed by it's huge user base. Who are the people behind this project, and how skilled and experienced are they to take on the likes of the hackers being contracted by these agencies to poke holes in this software?

I usually do not trust VPN's and believe them to be honey traps for these agencies. The only reason most people want to use them, are to hide some illegal actions anyway. The small percentage of people who use them to protect their privacy, is not worth the mention.

These VPN's also attract a lot of attention from these agencies, if they are found to be popular and not hackable. They will concentrate all efforts to hack it, and eventually they crack it, and everyone is exposed.   

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Blazin8888 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:49:14 AM

Our technology has been mature. If there are some guys who want to join OUR TEAM(DEV OR PR),Please contact us(PM).

Introduction of Decentralized Virtual Private Network

In order to make it convenient for investors to have an intuitive understanding of this network, our group will write this introduction in the structure of questions and answers; instead of making presentation in the form of thesis or white book with obscure words.

Q: What is Decentralized Virtual Private Network (DVPN)?
A: DVPN is based on the Bitcoin Protocol and the original traditional VPN(Virtual Private Network).so, it is a decentralization Virtual Private Network.

Q: What are the differences between DVPN and the traditional VPN?
A: 1. The traditional VPN network is only a closed virtual network, which can not see the outside while the outside world can not see it. However, this network can see the outside world. Therefore, it is an enchantment formed on the traditional Internet (blessed spot, the forbidden kingdom? Kunlun fairyland?), in which people can see the whole outside world. But the outside world can not see it because it is invisible.
2. Compared with the traditional VPN network, DVPN based on Bitcoin Protocol is more secure. It is more secretive about data transmission. Instead of using the traditional validation method of username and password, it adopts the username and password dynamically generated by the block chain to validate users. As to the users, they don’t need to remember this password and username. In addition, the network applications constructed in DVPN network are more secure compared with traditional VPN. Users can set the access ways freely and all these are anonymous. Compared with the traditional VPN network, it is an anonymous and invisible network.

Q: Network structure?
A: In addition to the two bases mentioned above, this network also adopts TCP/IP protocol, SPI protocol, IPJOIN (mixed IP function, a kind of IP “friends-making” function, which is invisible and initiated by the group), P2P PROXY (agent), SOCKET agent (mapping), HTTP, HTTPS.

Q: What are the functions of DVPN?
A: 1. In this network, the traditional network services can be all moved to this network.
2. We have provided a unique domain name system for this network. The basic domain name is http:// wallet address. Through the search function, any word, phrase or traditional domain name suffix can be used to point to this basic domain name. Taking Google for example, google.com can point to http:// wallet address through search and lead to the specific website. This is a subversive function.
3. Due to the unique characteristics (P2P) of this network, we have developed a decentralized VPN agent service trading platform in this network. Any enterprise, organization, department or individual can establish a server on this platform for own use. They only need to pay for the rent of the server without purchasing any other software. And we will not charge any other fee. Staffs in enterprises only need to install the WALLET.DAT file onto the U Disk to get access to the operation and management of the internal network without regional limitation. At the same time, they can establish servers for rental service, such as the currently popular P2P trading platform. This service can subvert the current online proxy industry and greatly reduce the operation cost of the industry.

Q: Why the traditional network should be moved into this network?
A: First of all, it is a new internetwork, as well as a personalized internetwork. In our opinion, personalized internet is the future trend of development. This network has strong prospectiveness and we are taking the initiative in this industry.
Secondary, since it is a new network. In summary, it brings new things and new markets.
Thirdly, in this network, the operation cost is much lower than the traditional Internet, with higher efficiency. It is free of domain name, public IP, and record. In addition the server can be an inner network. This will eliminate a large portion of the shackles of traditional network. There is no hindrance in this network.
In addition, compared with traditional Internet, it is more secure, because in this network, the attack cost will be higher. For example, DDOS attack is not so easy, which needs the procedure (wallet system) to enter this network. What if it is installed on each computer? Even though, we also have countermeasures, namely the so-called micro payment. I will elaborate the payment system in the network later.

Q: How to realize the P2P decentralized VPN service trading center?
A: We adopt the Bitcoin Protocol and carry out IPJOIN for the IP in the network, enabling users who are willing to provide VPN services to present their services in the platform center, thus forming a service market for users to choose services freely. As to the settlement of costs, we adopt a decentralized and automatic settlement system without personal information registration and runtime package (not real-time, in other words, it is charging no matter whether the users are using the services or not. We make a choice between runtime-package and real-time). This platform plan is a free system, as well as a public service system. We don’t need to involve too much at later stage.
We also endow a credit evaluation system for this platform, letting users to judge the quality of the services. This credit system can not be decentralized, because it needs a set of private server. Therefore, we are hesitating whether to open or not.
Later we will also promote the P2P agent, which needs no public IP. For example, input: http:// wallet address/www.XXXXX.com, and users can surf the corresponding websites. In a word, I can get on the net, but you can’t. But you can get on the net through me. This is an extremely personalized service system.
Users can get access to any website freely.

Q: How to realize the function of domain name?
A: 1. Input the basic domain name through the browser: http:// wallet address, to get access to the website. It needs no public IP. Is it another way to solve the world IP problem?
2. Through the search center, input words or phrases, such as Google, or google.com, or I love Google. If the service provider has been bound to the basic domain name, it will jump to the website. Is it another Google?
3. This is an infinite domain name system, including all human languages. It is a system without boundaries, hindrances and DNS analysis. The realization of detailed technology will be announced on optional machines after network announce.

Q: What is the payment system in this network?
A:1. In this network, we have created a VPNCOIN based on Bitcoin as the currency in circulation and the intermediary. The initial quantity is limited, 100 million for example. In the future 200 years, the inflation will not exceed 50%.
2. All the services in this network will be changed with this VPNCOIN.
3. Considering its limited inflation, this VPNCOIN will continuously appreciate with the increase of services and users in the network.
4. This VPNCOIN can be cashed in all the trading platforms all over the world.
5. The above - mentioned micro payment defensive attack refers to that if you visit a certain website with a default payment of 0.000001 VPNCOIN, then the attack is extremely time-consuming, energy-consuming and cost-consuming. Of course, the defense system in traditional network is also applicable in this network. Therefore, on this point only, it is more secure than the traditional network.
6. The prices of services for charge on the network can be set freely. And visit and login are available only after payment.

Q: What distinguishes this network from the foreign TOR and I2P?
A: 1. TOR and I2P are the dark networks created by foreigners as well as the two personalized networks currently existing in the world. The American government invests a large amount of money in these two networks every year for national security. Their technologies and functions can be found on the Internet, so we will not introduce here.
2. This network is created by chinese people. If it can be widely promoted, we are winning glory for our country and achieving a situation of tripartite confrontation of these three networks, with domestic people occupying a space.
3. Of course, this network may be affected by the national policy. It will be the best if the country can use it well as a tool. If not, it doesn’t matter because this network has no regional limitations. For governments of all countries, there may be a familiar period and an acceptance procedure of the appearance of a new Internet. It is just a matter of time.
4. As to the specific differences between this network and the above two networks, we have mentioned more or less in the above questions and answers. Please take your actions to discover its specific functions.
5. The portal (South Gate to Heaven? Jade Pool?) connecting this network and the traditional Internet is the wallet system of VPNCOIN, with which you can own two worlds.
6. In our opinion, the appearance of the personalized network is an inevitable trend, as well as a fashion. Maybe we will suffer from ups and downs in this wave, but as long as we have made this choice, just march forward courageously!

Q: The economic model?
A: Internet belongs to the service industry, so does this network, including innovation, service and payment. As to the reason why to move, it has been more or less mentioned in the above questions and answers already. To sum up, it includes security, cheap, high efficiency, low threshold, invisible, anonymous, personalized, trend.
2. As to its profit pattern, hereby we only mention a few keywords, hoping someone can understand: a certain free anti-virus software, words and phrases, port, circulation, portal, etc. It has considerable profits and can be expanded.

Q: Specific functions?
A: All types of websites and large games, internal virtual network of enterprises and groups, personal P2P agent, traceless P2P instant messaging and file transferring. For more functions, please explore by yourselves. We will continuously improve the performance of this network and we welcome all the geeks in the world to make innovations in this network.

Q: Market promotion and prospects?
A: Because this network is born without regional limitations, it has strong penetrability and survival ability. So our plan is to introduce investment and social resources at the earlier stage and then promote to the whole world.
2. We also want to learn FACEBOOK and promote from all universities.
3. It has unlimited prospects.

chinese thread :1:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=753402.0
                      2:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=753425.0
old english thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=705446.0

VIDEO:

NO.1YOUTUBE     YOUKU
NO.2YOUTUBE     YOUKU
if you have some questoins,please submit at here.we will reply one by one.thank you.

The 1st:

1.P2P domain name system,can use any human text. the domain name system Can be used with the Traditional domain name system,so your website can be used in two world At the same time and same server.

2.P2P Remote proxy,different from the Traditional Two layers of proxy.

3.P2P decentralized VPN agent service trading platform,Automatic payment.

4.Use more Internet technologies in combination with bitcoin technologies to realize the darknet and the Since the media.

5.realize the network interconnection between coins and coins.

6.realize P2P Virtual network business platform.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: