Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:43:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NYC] New York Coin - "TronREX TAKEOVER & OVERHAUL"  (Read 65963 times)
ctgiant

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 09:26:15 PM

Hi TronREX

Can you update https://blockexperts.com/nyc with new data

Coin Name   New York Coin
Coin Abbreviation   NYC
Wallet Version   1000101
TX Fee   0.00000000
Minimal Input   0.01000000
Blockchain Size   1.26 GB
Genesis Block   2014-03-06 11:48:45
Algorithm   Scrypt
Type   PoW
Hosting   Expires on 2016-01-28

http://newyorkco.in
https://github.com/NewYorkCoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619708.0

Thx

any one can ask them to update, but the more important update would be for them to actually sync the block explorer.  It is only on block 693 while the chain is currently at 1488569.

If you want them to update, I suggest emailing them here: https://blockexperts.com/#contact

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TronREX (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:51:22 AM

Hi TronREX

Can you update https://blockexperts.com/nyc with new data

Coin Name   New York Coin
Coin Abbreviation   NYC
Wallet Version   1000101
TX Fee   0.00000000
Minimal Input   0.01000000
Blockchain Size   1.26 GB
Genesis Block   2014-03-06 11:48:45
Algorithm   Scrypt
Type   PoW
Hosting   Expires on 2016-01-28

http://newyorkco.in
https://github.com/NewYorkCoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619708.0

Thx

any one can ask them to update, but the more important update would be for them to actually sync the block explorer.  It is only on block 693 while the chain is currently at 1488569.

If you want them to update, I suggest emailing them here: https://blockexperts.com/#contact

Thanks ctgiant,

As stated all request can be done by the actual users. I am in the mist of getting POS integrated to the current chain. We also have new rich list for the community, and paper wallets should be ready for this week.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:51:57 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 03:25:01 AM by bit1

As stated all request can be done by the actual users. I am in the mist of getting POS integrated to the current chain. We also have new rich list for the community, and paper wallets should be ready for this week.

POS is a good idea to any coin.

So wich your strategy is?

Supply is aprox. 108,000,000,000  if you  do a swap 1:10000  would leave a supply of 10,800,000. This leaves a wide margin for do the POS. The way more easy is run a new blockchain parallel and do a manual swap clearly counting on the consensus of the majority. The current blockchain could stop of work when everybody get new coins and all work ok, Obviously price could be increase dramatically.

Do an POS over current blockchain could increase and flood exchanges and prices down even more.

Another options can be achieved. For example change algo, Supply, Do it only POS, Do it hybrid POW+POS, And do swap to the new.

TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:12:13 AM

Supply is aprox. 108,000,000,000  if you  do a swap 1:10000  would leave a supply of 10,800,000. This leaves a wide margin for do the POS. The way more easy is run a new blockchain parallel and do a manual swap clearly counting on the consensus of the majority. The current blockchain could stop of work when everybody get new coins and all work ok, Obviously price could be increase dramatically.

Do an POS over current blockchain could increase and flood exchanges and prices down even more.

Another options can be achieved. For example change algo, Supply, Do it only POS, Do it hybrid POW+POS, And do swap to the new.

I think this will be the most likely route for us. "SWAP" We are also looking at alternate algos, something more new and something less used. This can drive innovation for those algos. The new algo will also be applied for use with the non profits that are backing NYC, where we agreed that through funds attained by NYC holders we will start a after school program to teach students to code for future hardware adaption and implementation of Blockchain Technologies.

By doing this we will also have new users circulating the currency. Which is one of my main push for this currency. The circulation !

Although, before I make my final decision I need to see and test which will be the best route.

Rex,
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:05:55 AM

I think this will be the most likely route for us. "SWAP" We are also looking at alternate algos, something more new and something less used. This can drive innovation for those algos. The new algo will also be applied for use with the non profits that are backing NYC, where we agreed that through funds attained by NYC holders we will start a after school program to teach students to code for future hardware adaption and implementation of Blockchain Technologies.

By doing this we will also have new users circulating the currency. Which is one of my main push for this currency. The circulation !

Although, before I make my final decision I need to see and test which will be the best route.

Rex,

''alternate algos, something more new and something less used'' :
What about AXIOM? At hte moment CPU mining only!? And also promoted at NiceHash:
https://www.nicehash.com/?p=news&id=25

About SWAP: I think that 1:10000 is a bit too drastic ratio.. I think that we should reduce to 100,800,000 volume... just my opinion  Grin

TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:38:21 PM

Rex,

What about AXIOM? At hte moment CPU mining only!? And also promoted at NiceHash:

About SWAP: I think that 1:10000 is a bit too drastic ratio.. I think that we should reduce to 100,800,000 volume... just my opinion  Grin

It's actually a great ratio. There is aprox 108 billion coins, and at this rate it won't work. A reduction is greatly needed. It will automatically increase the value to 1 satoshi at least or even further.
Simple858

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:53:44 PM

Rex,

It's actually a great ratio. There is aprox 108 billion coins, and at this rate it won't work. A reduction is greatly needed. It will automatically increase the value to 1 satoshi at least or even further.

like I said it is just my opinion about the ratio  Grin   
But I really agree that we need to reduce coin volume to increase the value of NYC

jaipagare

Activity: 514

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:58:26 PM

I agree to the swap idea 1:1000 would be good rather 1:10000 and a POS with new blockchain.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:16:02 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 08:26:13 PM by bit1

1:1000 -->  1  digit  POS    *Constant

1:10000-->  2 digits  POS   *With a decrease each year on it  ->> target same supply than BTC

Npks

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:23:48 PM

Rex,

like I said it is just my opinion about the ratio  Grin   
But I really agree that we need to reduce coin volume to increase the value of NYC

I also support reduce NYC, he has a lot of stupid people who sell NYC like water. To increase its value, and maintained its value, it is necessary that the coins are in the right hands. So it was with Bitcoin, many smart people bought most of them, and maintained so that the donkeys were mining bitcoin and maintain its value. If everyone start selling bitcoin the price will fall, and many will discredit in bitcoin. In the same way NYC.

Sorry if I offended any miner who mines million NYC, and then sold all the time.

I am in favor of reducing New York Coin!  Smiley

Join NewYorkCoin (NYC) Important currency for all markets. Please, we need your support, join us
scryptenthusiast

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 09:46:16 PM

Acceptance and usage in NYC will be the only thing that truly increases the value of NewYorkCoin. Reducing total coins will not do the trick. Placing a NewYorkCoin sticker in just a few storefront windows in the 5 boroughs WILL increase the value of NewYorkCoin. With just a little NEW YORK SUPPORT this coin as currently configured can be valued and actively trade at 10+ Satoshi. I am an early miner and believer in the future potential of NewYorkCoin. I no longer live in NYC nor have the ability to promote NewYorkCoin to local business owners face to face. Once TronREX has finished updating and reviving NewYorkCoin (I highly suggest leaving current coin total) it can easily be marketed to brick-and-mortar businesses already accepting Bitcoin. As another option - not to replace. They already understand cryptocurrency. And now they can rep for NYC. For micro-transactions. Have the business owner set a limit on amount they are willing to accept. Or hold off accepting all together until exchange rate is liquid. JUST LET US HAVE A STICKER IN YOUR WINDOW! People will notice. And the buzz will begin. Are you ready Tron? You and yours are the boots on the ground. Once technicals are resolved - get this sticker on store-front windows/doors.

BOUNTIES AVAILABLE:

100,000,000 NewYorkCoin for each merchant that places a sticker on their door/window (first 10 brick-and-mortar NYC storefront businesses)
This will be worth 10 Bitcoin if interest/usage rises and NYC = 10 Satoshi (0.00000010 BTC)

500,000,000 NewYorkCoin is earmarked for donation once NYC exchange rate is liquid at 5+ Satoshi.
10,000,000 NewYorkCoin will be donated to 50 local New York City charities and organizations

NewYorkCo.in has been redirected to http://www.newyorkcoin.xyz

Good luck TronREX!

OLD NewYorkCo.in sticker

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:45:30 PM

Acceptance and usage in NYC will be the only thing that truly increases the value of NewYorkCoin. Reducing total coins will not do the trick. Placing a NewYorkCoin sticker in just a few storefront windows in the 5 boroughs WILL increase the value of NewYorkCoin. With just a little NEW YORK SUPPORT this coin as currently configured can be valued and actively trade at 10+ Satoshi. I am an early miner and believer in the future potential of NewYorkCoin. I no longer live in NYC nor have the ability to promote NewYorkCoin to local business owners face to face. Once TronREX has finished updating and reviving NewYorkCoin (I highly suggest leaving current coin total) it can easily be marketed to brick-and-mortar businesses already accepting Bitcoin. As another option - not to replace. They already understand cryptocurrency. And now they can rep for NYC. For micro-transactions. Have the business owner set a limit on amount they are willing to accept. Or hold off accepting all together until exchange rate is liquid. JUST LET US HAVE A STICKER IN YOUR WINDOW! People will notice. And the buzz will begin. Are you ready Tron? You and yours are the boots on the ground. Once technicals are resolved - get this sticker on store-front windows/doors.

BOUNTIES AVAILABLE:

100,000,000 NewYorkCoin for each merchant that places a sticker on their door/window (first 10 brick-and-mortar NYC storefront businesses)
This will be worth 10 Bitcoin if interest/usage rises and NYC = 10 Satoshi (0.00000010 BTC)

500,000,000 NewYorkCoin is earmarked for donation once NYC exchange rate is liquid at 5+ Satoshi.
10,000,000 NewYorkCoin will be donated to 50 local New York City charities and organizations

Good luck TronREX!

OLD NewYorkCo.in sticker

You make a lot of sense. But! The coin isn't properly built, from my point of view. This coin was marketed as a 100 billion total. And as we can see, it is 8 billion past that mark. So the decrease in coins would be beneficiary. Less coins with more value will always attract more businesses for adoption. It shouldn't take 1 million NYC to buy a coffee, should be more like 100 NYC or even 10 NYC.

Stickers are also good. I will put up the first 3 stores accepting it here in NY this week. Might go out and take the pictures today to show everyone, and add it to the website. But the way I look at it is we need a fork to fix small problems in the chain. Then we need to proceed with implementing it as a form of tax incentive that big corps can buy to be used in the state of NY and be discounted as tax incentives. This will help non profits backing the alt as a form of pay for homeless and other needy people that need jobs.

This needs to be a coin with a mission to help, not screw up how it has and how it can if we continue the same route.

We also have some new Accepted Here stickers on the way. They look like these
Merchant Images

Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:23:50 AM

This coin is like flappycoin rubbycoin redcoin rubbycoin and others ... just old but haven't any new ideas and innovations ...
I mined it 1 years ago but the coin was a deadcoin so i delete my wallets ..... Now new developer wants to improve it ... it's impossible rebirth for a deadcoin
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:42:08 AM

This coin is like flappycoin rubbycoin redcoin rubbycoin and others ... just old but haven't any new ideas and innovations ...
I mined it 1 years ago but the coin was a deadcoin so i delete my wallets ..... Now new developer wants to improve it ... it's impossible rebirth for a deadcoin

Everything is possible my guy. I'm from NY I'll make it possible.
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:43:53 AM

We are a dead coin now listed on 3 exchanges  Wink
Npks

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:28:05 AM

You have clinical eyes for good things and good paths to NYC.

Exchanges. beautiful site, with lyrics, gold and the beautiful labels, accepted here! Well presentable. Thanks TronREX!  Kiss

Join NewYorkCoin (NYC) Important currency for all markets. Please, we need your support, join us
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:36:35 AM

You have clinical eyes for good things and good paths to NYC.

Exchanges. beautiful site, with lyrics, gold and the beautiful labels, accepted here! Well presentable. Thanks TronREX!  Kiss

You are very welcome. It is my pleasure to take this coin to new heights. And I don't mean block height....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin Cheesy
Npks

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:58:35 AM

hahaha  Grin  Cheesy

Thanks!

Simple858

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:47:40 AM

nice to see that the NYC community increases... more people... more activity... bigger overall value

good work TronREX

scryptenthusiast

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 08:58:25 PM

BOUNTIES AVAILABLE:

Good luck TronREX!

OLD NewYorkCo.in sticker

You make a lot of sense. But! The coin isn't properly built, from my point of view. This coin was marketed as a 100 billion total. And as we can see, it is 8 billion past that mark. So the decrease in coins would be beneficiary. Less coins with more value will always attract more businesses for adoption. It shouldn't take 1 million NYC to buy a coffee, should be more like 100 NYC or even 10 NYC.

Stickers are also good. I will put up the first 3 stores accepting it here in NY this week. Might go out and take the pictures today to show everyone, and add it to the website. But the way I look at it is we need a fork to fix small problems in the chain. Then we need to proceed with implementing it as a form of tax incentive that big corps can buy to be used in the state of NY and be discounted as tax incentives. This will help non profits backing the alt as a form of pay for homeless and other needy people that need jobs.

This needs to be a coin with a mission to help, not screw up how it has and how it can if we continue the same route.

We also have some new Accepted Here stickers on the way. They look like these
Merchant Images

TronREX, you have my full support on whatever you feel is best for NewYorkCoin, it's acceptance and future value. Love that New York attitude! Can't wait to see your NYC stickers in storefront windows/doors. Very exciting time for NewYorkCoin. Keep up the great work!

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: