Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸 NINJA ⚔ NINJACOIN ⚔ POS ⚔ LAUNCHED ⚔ STAKE ⚔ IN-WALLET ADS IN DEVELOPMENT 💸  (Read 14772 times)
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:23:06 AM

Another IGotSpots scam coin. Avoid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Crypto Ninja (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:59:22 AM

NO
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:03:44 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 08:22:53 AM by SushiNoTomato

NO

Yes it seems quite certain, iGotSpots never posts this much in another coins thread yet alone any coins he holds.

Look at the times when the "so called dev" posts something and when iGotSpots posts... nobody can be that stupid and not realise...

The coin even uses his "personal sha-256 base setup" (MMXIV client base) yet he approved of this coin but doesn't of Magic Internet Money....

I bet you any money that iGotSpots is holding the majority of the coins as well, he probably split up into different accounts (mixed) and to stake more constantly.

He will most definitely rebut this or even his alter ego "Mr Ninja Coin Dev" or his other shill accounts will.

This performs the same as his old coin VARY just with minor tweaks and no pools working at the start just like VARY, again, how can people be so gullible ?

Why would anyone want to even use his fail coins source code for a base of a new coin ? He is constantly changing specs of the coin to seem innovative yet it really "isn't", he probably is the GREED/GE dev as well lol

BUCKS Multipool you say ? Wow, so miners can waste their power and buy your shitcoin just so you can dump on their earnings ? .... very innovative... back in early 2014 maybe....

BUCKS a too good of a name to pass up I recall iGotSpots saying, I remember when he released BEN (Benjamins) in early 2014 and totally denied making it and still does to this day, yet he was in the thread posting like how this situation is now, he even wanted to buy a large amount since he didn't have much compared to the total cap and coins he expected from mining with his povo hashrate.... he wants to be in control no matter what it seems.

Remember 10K as an experiment ? Then getting listed on exchanges and iGotSpots hyping it up saying look we have 30 BTC daily volume... yeah I wonder where that came from & how that volume was created ? The above reasons.

When he continued to say you will make money you really didn't and all those walls were his money, who would be crazy enough to buy a dying coin, from 30ksatoshi all the way down to 1satoshi then nothing, which is why he created his merging of BALLS & 10K to make TEETH, omg was that a disaster then he went on to make VARY then once they all crapped out he decided to merge them all into 1 and make yet "another" coin BUCKS2 (BUCKS)

His name became so tarnished after that he says he will just stick to "developing" BUCKS with social networking & a Multipool for buy support....

I will post all this here since if you post in the BUCKS thread he chucks a hissy fit and deletes your posts...very sad, what about your freedom of speech rights, geeze.

Stay right away from anything that has to do with iGotSpots or any coin and dev displaying similar "smartass, prove you wrong" personalities.
The Crypto Ninja (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:08:16 AM

NO

Yes it seems quite certain, iGotSpots never posts this much in another coins thread yet alone any coins he holds.

Look at the times when the "so called dev" posts something and when iGotSpots posts... nobody can be that stupid and not realise...

The coin even uses his "personal sha-256 base setup" (MMXIV client base) yet he approved of this coin but doesn't of Magic Internet Money....

I bet you any money that iGotSpots is holding the majority of the coins as well, he probably split up into different accounts (mixed) and to stake more constantly.

He will most definitely rebut this or even his alter ego "Mr Ninja Coin Dev" or his other shill accounts will.

This performs the same as his old coin VARY just with minor tweaks and no pools working at the start just like VARY, again, how can people be so gullible ?

Why would anyone want to even use his fail coins source code for a base of a new coin ? He is constantly changing specs of the coin to seem innovative yet it really "isn't", he probably is the GREED/GE dev as well lol

BUCKS Multipool you say ? Wow, so miners can waste their power and buy your shitcoin just so you can dump on their earnings ? .... very innovative... back in early 2014 maybe....

BUCKS a too good of a name to pass up I recall iGotSpots saying, I remember when he released BEN (Benjamins) in early 2014 and totally denied making it and still does to this day, yet he was in the thread posting like how this situation is now, he even wanted to buy a large amount since he didn't have much compared to the total cap and coins he expected from mining with his povo hashrate.... he wants to be in control no matter what it seems.

Remember 10K as an experiment ? Then getting listed on exchanges and iGotSpots hyping it up saying look we have 30 BTC daily volume... yeah I wonder where that came from from & how that volume was created ? The above reasons.

When he continued to say you will make money you really didn't and all those walls were his money, who would be crazy enough to buy a dying coin, from 30ksatoshi all the way down to 1satoshi then nothing, which is why he created his merging of BALLS & 10K to make TEETH, omg was that a disaster then he went on to make VARY then once they all crapped out he decided to merge them all into 1 and make yet "another" coin BUCKS2 (BUCKS)

His name became so tarnished after that he says he will just stick to "developing" BUCKS with social networking & a Multipool for buy support....

I will post all this here since if you post in the BUCKS thread he chucks a hissy fit and deletes your posts...very sad, what about your freedom of speech rights, geeze.

Stay right away from anything that has to do with iGotSpots or any coin and dev displaying similar "smartass, prove you wrong" personalities.

CAN YOU STOP TRYING TO RUIN MY COIN PLEASE WITH POSTING NONSENSE?
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:09:22 AM

Smart people make money on Spots coins. This is good news. I will buy a grip right now if he confirms.

btw dev ignore newbie and brand new sockpuppet accounts. Dont quote them just use ignore.
gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:10:34 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 08:56:00 AM by gambino

Dev, can you fix the exchange's link
also will you give us some ETA of the new wallet or the website? Why you take a break when you still didn't deliver anything?
The Crypto Ninja (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:22:21 AM

Dev, can you fix the exchange's link
also will you give us some ETA of the new wallet or the website? Why you take a brake when you still didn't deliver anything?

BREAK ON WALLET TO WORK ON WEBSITE.  CANT DISPLAY ADS UNTIL THE ADSERVICE IS FINISHED
SushiNoTomato

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:29:48 AM

Smart people make money on Spots coins. This is good news. I will buy a grip right now if he confirms.

btw dev ignore newbie and brand new sockpuppet accounts. Dont quote them just use ignore.

Guess what ? I'm a Jr.Member and I will quote who ever I want !

Just to confirm for YOU, I am neither a brand new sockpuppet or newbie account.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:37:19 AM

Date Registered:    June 25, 2015, 01:42:02 AM

Yup your a sock puppet account. You couldnt survive in the real world if you were as stupid as you pretend to be.
SushiNoTomato

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:49:33 AM

Date Registered:    June 25, 2015, 01:42:02 AM

Yup your a sock puppet account. You couldnt survive in the real world if you were as stupid as you pretend to be.

Ok were going to play that game right ?

Date Registered:    January 04, 2015, 02:43:10 PM

So you are that smart about crypto and have only been in it for 8 months..... you sound like a shill account yourself Cool

I am the rear SushiNoTomato, yes rear because I authentic !
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:40:57 AM

how many ninjas r there overall?
FACKYOU1

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:41:06 AM

FUCK YOU AND GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK! YOU TALK LIKE A BOT. WE THE COMMUNITY HAD ENOUGH OF SCAM ARTISTS LIKE YOU. GO AND TAKE YOUR SHIT WITH YOU!

http://coverize.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/go-away.jpg
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:57:30 AM

can i have block explorer?
Brockspeculator

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:52:45 PM

I like the theme but I think I'll stay away from this coin. Too much controversy for me.  Cheesy
The Crypto Ninja (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:09:09 PM

I like the theme but I think I'll stay away from this coin. Too much controversy for me.  Cheesy

PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT JUST GO AROUND TRYING TO DESTROY THINGS RUIN YOUR DECISIONS. THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT. ALL OF THIS IS FOR NO REASON, I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO NOONE AND THEY STILL TRY TO RUIN MY COIN. PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS RUBBISH. OPEN THEY POST HISTORY, IT IS ALL HATE AND FOR SOME REASON I AM THE TARGET NOW WHEN I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG......
nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:38:49 PM

Dunno about anyone else, but i dont listen to a word of any of the fud/crap unless it's accompanied by some sort of proof.

It seems this place is full of budding Columbo's or Sherlock Holmes  Grin thing is, they find evidence before calling foul !!

1st rule of crypto, dont believe what anyone tells you, without first doing your own checking up etc, then and only then can you make an informed decision Wink
The Crypto Ninja (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:54:54 PM

Dunno about anyone else, but i dont listen to a word of any of the fud/crap unless it's accompanied by some sort of proof.

It seems this place is full of budding Columbo's or Sherlock Holmes  Grin thing is, they find evidence before calling foul !!

1st rule of crypto, dont believe what anyone tells you, without first doing your own checking up etc, then and only then can you make an informed decision Wink

IM STARTING TO SEE WHY MANY DEVS GIVE UP AND LEAVE. THIS IS CRAZY ALREADY AND I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. THE WHOLE TIME HAVE BEEN WORK ON ADNETWORK. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY ALL THIS HATE ALREADY...........
gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:35:05 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 09:46:43 PM by gambino

It seems this place is full of budding Columbo's or Sherlock Holmes  Grin thing is, they find evidence before calling foul !!

IM STARTING TO SEE WHY MANY DEVS GIVE UP AND LEAVE. THIS IS CRAZY ALREADY AND I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. THE WHOLE TIME HAVE BEEN WORK ON ADNETWORK. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY ALL THIS HATE ALREADY...........

If you telling the truth, can you show us some of your progress? Screenshot? Video? Anything else the green bold text?  Grin
By now this is only another copy paste coin

PS I will donate 10k Ninjas for first block explorer. Dev PM me your address and rise the bounty, please

If someone want to buy big bag under the ask price PM me
Tekdem

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:49:09 PM

I would like to see some progress as well. I will be more then happy to contribute to this community, but I need to see constant progress, I like that fact the Dev is quick to respond, that's a plus, just needs to respond less to the negativity. If you build it, I will follow you, all the rest is just self-absorbed opinions from those who can't build. 
shadowa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:27:58 PM

I really like this coin and as the staking diff has fallen so much, I just got lucky to get my first stake from the 1000 giveaway Ninjas.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: