Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:09:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸 NINJA ⚔ NINJACOIN ⚔ POS ⚔ LAUNCHED ⚔ STAKE ⚔ IN-WALLET ADS IN DEVELOPMENT 💸  (Read 14772 times)
The Crypto Ninja (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:45:31 PM

Mining NOC for now with my scrypt asics but I dont have enough pcie cables to run the sha256 ones its 120 f in this room and I got ac and fans I can only imagine if I fired up my s1s.Anybody have some pcies for sale cheap?

I REMEMBER YOU FROM THAT SOCIAL SITE I THINK. POST AN ADDRESS AND ILL SEND YOU SOME SO YOU CAN SEE HOW IT WORKS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 05:16:07 PM

WHY DO YOU WRITE EVERYTHING IN CAPS AND IN GREEN?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
The Crypto Ninja (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:36:58 PM

WHY DO YOU WRITE EVERYTHING IN CAPS AND IN GREEN?

I AM THE ALL CAPS NINJA. THE GREEN IS BECAUSE ITS GO TIME. THE BOLD IS WHAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE HERE. NOW YOU HAD TO GO AND MAKE IT LOOKS LIKE XMAS
gambino

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:11:15 PM

✧✧✧As black ninja I would like to know is there anything i can do with this coin?✧✧✧

Any news? Any updates? Am i spending hashpower again for nothing?
The Crypto Ninja (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:34:18 PM

✧✧✧As black ninja I would like to know is there anything i can do with this coin?✧✧✧

YOU ARE NOT WASTING HASH UNLESS YOU DO NOT STAKE AFTER YOU GET THEM
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 11:05:42 PM

can you tell me how to solomine with antminers since none of the pool op is ready to have pool for your coin and i m curious to have some ninjas in my wallet too " feeling like protective Cheesy"

The Crypto Ninja (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:59:01 PM

can you tell me how to solomine with antminers since none of the pool op is ready to have pool for your coin and i m curious to have some ninjas in my wallet too " feeling like protective Cheesy"

I THINK YOU NEED STRATUM FOR THEM. POST YOUR ADDRESS ILL SEND A FEW SO YOU CAN TRY STAKING
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 12:31:46 AM

I THINK YOU NEED STRATUM FOR THEM. POST YOUR ADDRESS ILL SEND A FEW SO YOU CAN TRY STAKING

PM sent with thanks

The Crypto Ninja (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:02:15 AM

PM sent with thanks

ON THE WAY. PLZ REPORT STAKING RESULTS
The Crypto Ninja (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:19:12 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 03:37:55 AM by The Crypto Ninja

YES. I HAVE BEGUN WORK ON CHANGING THECRYPTONINJA.WEBSITE INTO NINJADS. THIS WILL BE AN ADSENSE-TYPE SERVICE FOR USERS TO BUY OR SELL ADSPACE FOR NINJACOIN. YOU CAN FOLLOW PROGRESS, BUT IT WILL ONLY BE UPDATED TO THE LIVE SITE WHEN A MAJOR UPDATE IS READY.
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 04:51:19 AM

PM sent with thanks

ON THE WAY. PLZ REPORT STAKING RESULTS

definitely will do just trying to build my first pool for this puppy but seems its too difficult for me to have it. hence i ll rely on your given coins and share my results once gets any Wink

The Crypto Ninja (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:05:09 AM

NEW TAB FOR WALLET IS GOING GOOD. WILL TELL MORE WHEN WEBSITE IS FARTHER ALONG. NEW WALLET WILL BE READY SOON AFTER.
SMALL SCREENSHOT FROM DEVELOPMENT

https://i.imgur.com/1tQe5Bg.png
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:28:04 AM

Wow coin with no pool . Can only be solo mined and hard to solo with only antminers . An the biggest pool op was going to put up a pool . and why make a coin that has bigger stakes than block rewards ? I don'y get it .

The Crypto Ninja (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:35:46 AM

Wow coin with no pool . Can only be solo mined and hard to solo with only antminers . An the biggest pool op was going to put up a pool . and why make a coin that has bigger stakes than block rewards ? I don'y get it .

ADS IN WALLET WILL PAY MORE THAN MINING. I THINK FIRST COIN THAT HAS NO POOL! I WILL DO GIVEAWAY BECAUSE SOME NEED STRATUM (MY MINERS TOO, ONLY SOME SMALL SOLO FOR ME). WHAT SITE SHOULD I DO IT ON? I CANT HERE I DONT THINK
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:46:14 AM

ADS IN WALLET WILL PAY MORE THAN MINING. I THINK FIRST COIN THAT HAS NO POOL! I WILL DO GIVEAWAY BECAUSE SOME NEED STRATUM (MY MINERS TOO, ONLY SOME SMALL SOLO FOR ME). WHAT SITE SHOULD I DO IT ON? I CANT HERE I DONT THINK

Would have been nice if ocminer could have gotten the pool to work . i would have mined a few . But I can't stake very long since my internet has a data cap on it . I can stake some but not much . An as far as give a aways are concerned , you can make a faucet for that , or wesite for the coin and do it from there . 

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:58:15 AM

Put it on GorillaSocial and I'll tweet it for you. Trying to get more people to use that site anyway

The Crypto Ninja (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:11:41 AM

Put it on GorillaSocial and I'll tweet it for you. Trying to get more people to use that site anyway

OK THANKS I MADE ONE. http://www.gorillastake.com/social/blog/view/358/ninjacoin-giveaway

https://i.imgur.com/3fb5eWl.png
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:20:57 AM

OK THANKS I MADE ONE. http://www.gorillastake.com/social/blog/view/358/ninjacoin-giveaway

Please for the sake of everyone give it up iGotSpots !

We all know it's you, the so called dev and yourself can't be that synchronized

The giveaway picture, banner or whatever you want to call it that the dev posted has you written all over it...

BTW if you haven't noticed your client still says Bitcoin in the most obvious places hahaha noob

BTW#2 I have those exact chocolate biscuits used in the picture at my local shopping centre & in my cupboard Wink
The Crypto Ninja (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:41:59 AM

Please for the sake of everyone give it up iGotSpots !

We all know it's you, the so called dev and yourself can't be that synchronized

The giveaway picture, banner or whatever you want to call it that the dev posted has you written all over it...

BTW if you haven't noticed your client still says Bitcoin in the most obvious places hahaha noob

BTW#2 I have those exact chocolate biscuits used in the picture at my local shopping centre & in my cupboard Wink

I HAVE BANNER DONE EARLIER BUT NEEDED PLACE TO PUT IT. PSD TAKES ABOUT 5 MINUTES TO MAKE NEW BANNER LIKE THE OTHER ONES. JUST HAVE TO CHANGE WORDS
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 08:42:30 AM

That Gorilla social thing does not seem to have a login of its own? Some kind of two step twitter?

Not sure, but I tried both facebook button and twitter button with no luck.

The twitter button it did get as far as twitter's login but failed coming back to Gorilla.

Facebook it failed on way to facebook, lack of credentials apparently?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: