Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:09:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [URGENT WARNING] BiPolarBob: MASTER Scammer  (Read 3106 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 09:14:23 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 09:27:11 PM by Vod

I'm thinking he is (or is a alt of) QuickSeller. I'm still figuring out the chicken & egg thing but more proof will follow. My current estimate is 85% of his giveaway receipients are accounts owned by QuickSeller.
If anyone wants to use escrow when dealing with BPB, I will be willing to provide my escrow services, provided that you pay the fee Smiley

So you obviously lied about "finish up outstanding business and leaving for a while".

I gave you the week I promised you.  Now it's up to you to have me removed from DT, as you said would happen.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:25:38 PM

I'm thinking he is (or is a alt of) QuickSeller. I'm still figuring out the chicken & egg thing but more proof will follow. My current estimate is 85% of his giveaway receipients are accounts owned by QuickSeller.
If anyone wants to use escrow when dealing with BPB, I will be willing to provide my escrow services, provided that you pay the fee Smiley

So you obviously lied about "finish up outstanding business and leaving for a while".

I am still waiting on the repayment of the loan. It is due on the 15th, and the borrower had agreed to repay me early several days ago, unfortunately he has not followed through on this promise. If you wish to buy the debt from me, then I would be willing to sell it to you - blazedout as escrow for the collateral (who I am fairly certain the borrower would agree to).

However, more importantly, there is a scam accusation against BPB, and I was offering to offer my services to protect all involved parties to any potential trades with him. Are you implying that escrow should now be used when dealing with someone with an open scam accusation against them? .....It seems you have gone from a scam buster to a scam encourager.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 09:29:46 PM

However, more importantly, there is a scam accusation against BPB, and I was offering to offer my services to protect all involved parties to any potential trades with him. Are you implying that escrow should now be used when dealing with someone with an open scam accusation against them? .....It seems you have gone from a scam buster to a scam encourager.

I am implying that you said you would be leaving and wouldn't be offering escrow anymore.  Here you are - actively trying to get more business.   Roll Eyes

There are many honest escrows that would be happy to do the job.  Escrow should always be used - but that escrow should not be you.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:30:21 PM

Why are you logging onto your alts as well then?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:42:34 PM

I am implying that you said you would be leaving and wouldn't be offering escrow anymore.  Here you are - actively trying to get more business.   Roll Eyes

There are many honest escrows that would be happy to do the job.  Escrow should always be used - but that escrow should not be you.
Where did I ever say that I was not going to offer escrow anymore? If you were paying attention to what I was posting, then I don't think you would come to that conclusion, in fact you would probably come to the contrary conclusion Wink

I don't think you get to decide who uses what service, and who gets to take which risks. The last time I checked, you are not a member of the SEC for bitcoin

It is probably safe to send first to BPB though.....he seems pretty trustworthy to me
quarterdollar

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:09:20 PM

lamo, an idiot taking an obvious troll post trolling an obvious troll seriously.

Why use sock puppets when there is this guy Cheesy

The OP is just butthurt that BiPolarBob didn't give him any giveaways, and wants to make him look bad
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:24:44 AM

No. I've had (and still have) a lot of contact with BPB and I'm 100% sure that he is not an alt of QS. He writes nowhere close like QS does, nor does anything else matches.

QS's alts have had different writing styles. You are stupid or naive.

Or. Based on the 100 times you gave BiPolarBob trust more likely you are a paid cronie.

If you really want to prove that BiPolarBob is an alt of Quickseller, why don't you do the same experiment tspacepilot did to prove that Quickseller was using alts, or ask him to do the experiment for you? 
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:28:41 AM

No. I've had (and still have) a lot of contact with BPB and I'm 100% sure that he is not an alt of QS. He writes nowhere close like QS does, nor does anything else matches.

Or. Based on the 100 times you gave BiPolarBob trust more likely you are a paid cronie.

If you really want to prove that BiPolarBob is an alt of Quickseller, why don't you do the same experiment tspacepilot did to prove that Quickseller was using alts, or ask him to do the experiment for you? 
TSP proved nothing with his experiment. What he did was flawed in more ways that can easily be listed.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:55:11 AM

TSP proved nothing with his experiment. What he did was flawed in more ways that can easily be listed.

If someone want to prove that an account is an alt he should not only check his writing system but also the trust profile, the connection on btc blockchain, the activity here in the forum, etc.... but if you know what you are doing it will be pretty difficult to find an alternative account.

@Quickseller, However in this case you 'were discovered' and please remove your personal text  Safe and professional escrow goo.gl/ZI2m0Q .
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: