Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bot, Johnny 5 is alive!  (Read 5000 times)
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:11:15 AM

sure buy it  Grin
i want to make bet with you that you can't sustain this fake walls and it will be down to 1k in a few weeks.
i don't play with shit coin and coin with your name on it, i rather making bet outside as i know you can't sustain to lose your money doing it

No problem.. I love to gamble.
What are the stakes?

below 5k in the next few weeks, heck, it could be next friday
1btc

So below 5K on trex within the next 14 days from today. 1 btc?

Im down. Please come to the circ thread and state the bet. I will accept then we can set up the btc's in escrow. I would recommend using bayareacoins as he is online often and easy to get a hold of but if you have another escrow you would prefer I will consider it based on his rep.

deal. volume need to be over 5btc on previous day.
get bayareacoins involve here

What does that mean?

the bet should be below 5k in the next 2weeks and i win, when it touch below 5k i win. if it never touch 5k you win.
chance it would never stay below 5k if the bet was below 5k, you would of just using a couple btc buying from 0k to 5k
so the bet is when it touch below 5k in the next 2weeks i win, when it never touch 5k you win
1btc, get bayareacoins here

yes yes.. 5000 satoshi for circ in the next 14 days you win.. 5001+ for the next 14 days and I win.
I have sent a message to bayarea. I gave him the link to thee thread. I'm sure he'll be here soon.

Would you like to up the bet? Or maybe put in a side bet. I'm willing to side bet that we wont even see 10K in the next 14 days.

i lose 1btc but i'm sure you will lose more as keeping the volume and fake buy walls a float. lol

Where do you see fake buywalls? Buy some circ, sell into the books and see how fake the btc feel when they arrive in your bittrex account. Cool
?

There is no such thing as a fake buywall, unless its at bter. I dont put it past them but on bittrex all thoses btc are real. So calling it a fake wall is moronic.

you and i know better those instant fake buy walls with random bids. to those who don't know should pay attention

Are you having a few reading and comprehension problems man? I ask you a question and you ignore it and just continue trolling on... WTF?

They are fake because people use bots who randomize the bids? Huh GTFO. All them btc are real. Dont believe me. Dump some circ and see.
Anyways... Later troll. I'll be back once BAC passes by and posts an escrow address.

Trying to understand y'alls terms.

Date expiration: 11:59 PM on 8-15-15

Exchange: Bittrex

Price: 0.0005 BTC.

If the market price crosses over the "price" at any point on Bittrex between now and the bets expiration then Bob wins.  If the market price stays bellow the "price" then benthach wins.

Market volume must be 5BTC on Bittrex.

Sound ok?

If so please deposit y'alls BTC:  1GEKGyMr5eJAFyrCqkY32BG9zbq9e6PDHk

Good luck Smiley

if price cross below 5k at any point i win. if price never cross below 5k bob win.
price is now at 38k with 150btc fake buy walls

0.00005000 BTC just to confirm?

that's correct

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:15:42 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 12:17:21 AM by BayAreaCoins

-

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:25:23 AM

sure buy it  Grin
i want to make bet with you that you can't sustain this fake walls and it will be down to 1k in a few weeks.
i don't play with shit coin and coin with your name on it, i rather making bet outside as i know you can't sustain to lose your money doing it

What are the stakes?

1btc

Im down. Please come to the circ thread and state the bet. I will accept then we can set up the btc's in escrow. I would recommend using bayareacoins as he is online often and easy to get a hold of but if you have another escrow you would prefer I will consider it based on his rep.

What does that mean?

the bet should be below 5k in the next 2weeks and i win, when it touch below 5k i win. if it never touch 5k you win.
chance it would never stay below 5k if the bet was below 5k, you would of just using a couple btc buying from 0k to 5k
so the bet is when it touch below 5k in the next 2weeks i win, when it never touch 5k you win

yes yes.. 5000 satoshi for circ in the next 14 days you win.. 5001+ for the next 14 days and I win.
I have sent a message to bayarea. I gave him the link to thee thread. I'm sure he'll be here soon.

Would you like to up the bet? Or maybe put in a side bet. I'm willing to side bet that we wont even see 10K in the next 14 days.

i lose 1btc but i'm sure you will lose more as keeping the volume and fake buy walls a float. lol

Where do you see fake buywalls? Buy some circ, sell into the books and see how fake the btc feel when they arrive in your bittrex account. Cool
?

There is no such thing as a fake buywall, unless its at bter. I dont put it past them but on bittrex all thoses btc are real. So calling it a fake wall is moronic.

you and i know better those instant fake buy walls with random bids. to those who don't know should pay attention

Are you having a few reading and comprehension problems man? I ask you a question and you ignore it and just continue trolling on... WTF?

They are fake because people use bots who randomize the bids? Huh GTFO. All them btc are real. Dont believe me. Dump some circ and see.
Anyways... Later troll. I'll be back once BAC passes by and posts an escrow address.

If the market price crosses over the "price" at any point on Bittrex between now and the bets expiration then Bob wins.  If the market price stays bellow the "price" then benthach wins.

Sound ok?

Good luck Smiley

if price cross below 5k at any point i win. if price never cross below 5k bob win.

that's correct

Price: 0.00005000 BTC.

If the price drops bellow 0.00005000 BTC then Benthach wins.  If the price remains 0.00005000 or above then Bob wins.  (worded it so there would be no tie)

Sound ok?

that's correct. make sure it's never under 0.00005000 BTC or below 5BTC volume.
please confirm bob transaction and i will sending out

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:43:48 AM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

What does that mean?

?

Sound ok?

Good luck Smiley

that's correct

If the price drops bellow 0.00005000 BTC then Benthach wins.  If the price remains 0.00005000 or above then Bob wins.  (worded it so there would be no tie)

Sound ok?

Ah so the volume can't drop bellow 5BTC on the --> hand side of the Bittrex thing.  Okie dokie.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:49:05 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 09:02:11 AM by benthach

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

What does that mean?

?

Sound ok?

Good luck Smiley

that's correct

If the price drops bellow 0.00005000 BTC then Benthach wins.  If the price remains 0.00005000 or above then Bob wins.  (worded it so there would be no tie)

Sound ok?

Ah so the volume can't drop bellow 5BTC on the --> hand side of the Bittrex thing.  Okie dokie.
that's correct. this shouldn't be a problem if this was real as bob said. CIRC now is high flying with 60btc volume and 150btc buy walls @ 38k. please confirm bob transaction here or pm me and i will sending out my btc. thanks

Jdj1727

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:58:02 PM

Johnny 5 testing this week, get excited!!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:34:45 PM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

What does that mean?

?

Sound ok?

Good luck Smiley

that's correct

If the price drops bellow 0.00005000 BTC then Benthach wins.  If the price remains 0.00005000 or above then Bob wins.  (worded it so there would be no tie)

Sound ok?

Ah so the volume can't drop bellow 5BTC on the --> hand side of the Bittrex thing.  Okie dokie.
that's correct. this shouldn't be a problem if this was real as bob said. CIRC now is high flying with 60btc volume and 150btc buy walls @ 38k. please confirm bob transaction here or pm me and i will sending out my btc. thanks

So volume cant drop below 5 btc for the daily for the next 14 days?
Jdj1727

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:38:09 PM

I thought the original bet was at least 5 BTC volume the day before bet ends.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:42:30 PM

That's how I understood it.
Once this is cleared up I'll send my btc.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 11:30:13 PM

That's how I understood it.
Once this is cleared up I'll send my btc.

Hollar at me when y'all get it sorted out and I'll make another post with new times and such.

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 11:53:28 PM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

What does that mean?

?

Sound ok?

Good luck Smiley

that's correct

Sound ok?

So volume cant drop below 5 btc for the daily for the next 14 days?

so it's going to be problem? sure, volume cant drop below 5 btc for the daily for the next 14 days as will. it's now 150btc buy wall with 60btc volume, it's pretty hot right now now.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:55:13 PM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

No just the day before is what you said.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 11:57:08 PM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

day before don't make any sense, why not the whole thing seen bayarea coming up with this and i think it make sense. it's good for you so you can have your bot some rest to just one coin. you being work so hard

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:59:47 PM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

day before don't make any sense, why not the whole thing seen bayarea coming up with this and i think it make sense

You're a troll pussy bitch who goes back on his word but thats chill.
Volume cant drop below 5 btc volume daily till the 14 days is up and the bet starts from they day we called it..

I guess you have a week and a bit left.

BAC.. lets get this locked in before this troll changes his mind.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:02:46 AM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

day before don't make any sense, why not the whole thing seen bayarea coming up with this and i think it make sense

Volume cant drop below 5 btc volume daily till the 14 days is up and the bet starts from they day we called it..

why are you mad dude, you going to win this bet anyway but your bot woudl need working a little harder
yes, below 5k and below 5btc
BTC:  1GEKGyMr5eJAFyrCqkY32BG9zbq9e6PDHk

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:05:05 AM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

why are you mad dude, you going to win this bet anyway but your bot woudl need working a little harder
yes, below 5k and below 5btc
BTC:  1GEKGyMr5eJAFyrCqkY32BG9zbq9e6PDHk

The btc I win from you im donating to freeross and wtv it costs to run my bots its all on me. Its not about winning a btc and about taking one out of your weak hands!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:17:38 AM

Price:  0.00005000 BTC BTC.  

The volume 24hr display on the -> side of the Bittrex charts will never fall bellow 5.0 BTC.  If it does cross under 5.0 BTC then benthach wins.

If the market price crosses bellow the "price" at any point on Bittrex between now and the bets expiration then Benthach wins.  If the market price stays bellow the "price" then Bob wins.  

Please deposit y'alls BTC:  1GEKGyMr5eJAFyrCqkY32BG9zbq9e6PDHk

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:20:00 AM

Date expiration: 11:59 PM EST on 8-15-15

Price:  0.00005000 BTC BTC.  

The volume 24hr display on the -> side of the Bittrex charts will never fall bellow 5.0 BTC.  If it does cross under 5.0 BTC then benthach wins.

If the market price crosses bellow the "price" at any point on Bittrex between now and the bets expiration then Benthach wins.  If the market price stays ABOVE the "price" then Bob wins.  

Please deposit y'alls BTC:  1GEKGyMr5eJAFyrCqkY32BG9zbq9e6PDHk

fixed it.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:23:35 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2020, 12:01:12 PM by benthach

loser

Bobsurplus